01-13-2008, 07:44 PM
lol........gotta watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeAxpQqkI

dirtbike&quad
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
thats f';ing hillarious. go giants

FreekShow
01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
yeahh... too bad the COWBOYS BEAT THEMSELVES. giants didnt win that game.... the cowboys mistakes gave it to them. everyone knows which team has more talent.

pred174
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
all i gotta say is "go pack go"

pred174
01-13-2008, 08:21 PM
I would of rather seen the packers going to dallas and try to get the mokey off there back though

Ruby Soho
01-14-2008, 06:35 AM
i loved seeing T.O cry

what a ***.

trxwannbe
01-14-2008, 07:49 AM
i love how for the first time as far as i can tell T.O. responded like his team means something to him and he still gets bashed. sounds like a bunch of haters to me. y'all need to get over the fact that your not a multimillonaire sports star and move on with your lives

wykyd450R
01-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
yeahh... too bad the COWBOYS BEAT THEMSELVES. giants didnt win that game.... the cowboys mistakes gave it to them. everyone knows which team has more talent.

:rolleyes: The better team advanced.

Ruby Soho
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
i love how for the first time as far as i can tell T.O. responded like his team means something to him and he still gets bashed. sounds like a bunch of haters to me. y'all need to get over the fact that your not a multimillonaire sports star and move on with your lives

i dont see peyton manning crying.:chinese:

bwamos
01-14-2008, 11:03 AM

Talent is only about 10% of the equation.

But I do agree the Cowboys did beat themselves. However the Giants did win their game.

Execution is where it counts. The Giants executed, the Cowboys didn't.

The Cheifs have lots of talent. ;)

300EXrider356
01-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Talent is only about 10% of the equation.

But I do agree the Cowboys did beat themselves. However the Giants did win their game.

Execution is where it counts. The Giants executed, the Cowboys didn't.

The Cheifs have lots of talent. ;)

Ohh yeah man I hear you, hopefully we get rid of that F up Herm Edwards and get back Dick! Maybe Tim tebow in 2010? lol

Giz400ex
01-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by pred174
I would of rather seen the packers going to dallas and try to get the mokey off there back though I understand what your saying but there's something about a game in Lambeau (sp?) that brings alot more excitement to it like........the weather:D Saturdays game was awesome with the snow and now this weekends forecast is calling a high temp of 4 degrees:D Can't wait:D :D :D

FreekShow
01-14-2008, 04:54 PM
like i said.... cowboys screwed themselves. every time they had somethign good going they blew a penalty. they also had 3 sure touchdowns that were dropped. the better team did not advance... the team that executed on that particular day did. dallas beat the giants twice... by 10+ points both times.

trxwannbe
01-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i dont see peyton manning crying.:chinese:

nope you didn't see it but it did happen. right after the game he called his parents and apologized for losing to his mother over the phone while crying

Giz400ex
01-14-2008, 07:50 PM
like i said.... cowboys screwed themselves. every time they had somethign good going they blew a penalty. they also had 3 sure touchdowns that were dropped. the better team did not advance... the team that executed on that particular day did. dallas beat the giants twice... by 10+ points both times. The Cowboys had been diminishing the 2 previous games before yesterday. Those 2 previous games they look like a .500 team. The Giants have stepped it up since they played each other those 2 times and the better team won. There's always plays that might change the game but they couldn't connect on them and loss the game. It was even a surprise that they were even favored by that many points (7) to begin with. They lost there mojo well before this last game.

Giz400ex
01-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
The Cowboys had been diminishing the 2 previous games before yesterday. Those 2 previous games they look like a .500 team. The Giants have stepped it up since they played each other those 2 times and the better team won. There's always plays that might change the game but they couldn't overcome them and loss the game. It was even a surprise that they were even favored by that many points (7) to begin with. They lost there mojo well before this last game. I'm sorry, it was the 3 previous games, it started with there loss to Philly 10-6, did not look pretty:eek2:

jcv400ex
01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I'm sorry, it was the 3 previous games, it started with there loss to Philly 10-6, did not look pretty:eek2:

Eli stole Peyton's lucky socks...that's the reason why they're in the playoffs and Colts aren't!

Eli not screwing up is the reason why the Giants are there.