PDA

View Full Version : for the people who dl photoshop from kazaa

ny300exrider
11-13-2002, 04:38 PM
hi, i just dowloaded photoshop 7 off kazaa and im real excited lol. everything says it loaded and stuff but i dont know how to get the actual photoshop thing running. is there supposed to be an icon or something? im doing the setup again to see if an icon or something comes up....any info is helpful, thanks

Twiztid
11-13-2002, 05:05 PM
:square

ny300exrider
11-13-2002, 05:05 PM
uhhhhh..... that means what.......

own2424
11-13-2002, 05:07 PM
Go into Kazaa...and click on MY KAZAA, then at the right, open up the software folder...then youll see the Photoshop icon at the right, just double click that and youll be on your way.....Good Luck!

RytM1
11-13-2002, 05:22 PM
During the setup, there may be a window that asks you if you want it to create an icon on your desktop, obviously, you want to click on yes. If that doesn't happen, open it through the start menu. You can also add an icon on your desktop by going to the start menu, finding the program, then right clicking on it. Then click on "send to", then click on "desktop", and it will create an icon for you.

11-13-2002, 05:26 PM
explain this kazaa site to me......i have some kazaa software...and i would like to get photoshop.....help a brotha out?:p

own2424
11-13-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by PAPPY
explain this kazaa site to me......i have some kazaa software...and i would like to get photoshop.....help a brotha out?:p easy...if you wanna dload Photoshop on Kazaa...go to SEARCH at the top, then put a check next to the box with Software...then just type in Photoshop 7.0 and youll be fine....but since you are on 56k, wait until you are connected then search...Good Luck...IM me on OWn2424 if you got any problems wit it!

JabberJaw
11-13-2002, 05:32 PM
search for photoshp.exe on your hard drive, then make a shortcut on your desktop for it....

It should be under C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 6.0\photoshp.exe

Pappy
11-13-2002, 05:41 PM
negative.....15 hour download time:( shucks....i'll just have to by the sucka:confused:

own2424
11-13-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by cdale127
negative.....15 hour download time:( shucks....i'll just have to by the sucka:confused: Just leave the computer on over night...haha!

Taco
11-13-2002, 06:55 PM
negative.....15 hour download time:( shucks....i'll just have to by the sucka:confused:

Thats a big negative. How bout you send me $700 and i will send you the program:D

nakomis0
11-13-2002, 07:13 PM
Yup it is a $700 prog. not one ya ussually go out and buy unless its for your job.

I just wanted to say make sure you have a virus prog. and scan any prog. you DL. I have DL quite a few viruses off Kazaa.

own2424
11-13-2002, 07:16 PM
negative.....15 hour download time:( shucks....i'll just have to by the sucka:confused: PM me, and Ill burn it and send it to you over the mail...:D

Wired
11-13-2002, 07:18 PM
kazaa is awsome. ive gotten everything and anything off it. im suprised they havent shut it down yet.

im getting slednecks 5 right now as a matter of fact.....

muff
11-13-2002, 07:19 PM
it took me under a half an hour :D , if i were you i'd leave it on overnight, i do it all the time

i've never had any viruses off kazaa but maybe i've been lucky

Striker49
11-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Kenny, you have to have your sources man, like me. http://www.z400central.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

Ive got:
Photoshop 5 L.E.
Photoshop 7
-300+ Filters
-350+ Fonts
Ulead GIF Animator 5
Ulead Cool 3D 3.5
ImageReady 7.0
POV-Ray
Terragen
Forester
Photoimpact 8
ENVector
Bryce 4
UnFreez

I think thats it...but I still have stuff on a disk that I have yet to install. http://www.z400central.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

trueblue450
11-13-2002, 07:42 PM
I hope you know doing that will break many federal laws.. I mean a mp3 is one thing, but a 700 dollar program will be noticable. If they can track everysite you have been to, im sure they will notice when you d/l a illegal expensive software.. Seeing that its so expensive im sure it has a online update (what they want you to think). I'm in school for autocad.. our autocad 2000 program is only a 500$ program.. Yet they still put in a auto update which sends info from the program to autocad itself to check the usage and serial numbers being used. Once they see more than one (like 200+ on the one you d/l) users under the same it will be obvious the software was pirated.. but ohh well i did it once too.

muff
11-13-2002, 07:42 PM
i like kazaa, i got key generators so i dont have to purchase the program to get the full version and i get free upgrades for life

muff
11-13-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
I hope you know doing that will break many federal laws.. I mean a mp3 is one thing, but a 700 dollar program will be noticable. If they can track everysite you have been to, im sure they will notice when you d/l a illegal expensive software.. Seeing that its so expensive im sure it has a online update (what they want you to think). I'm in school for autocad.. our autocad 2000 program is only a 500$ program.. Yet they still put in a auto update which sends info from the program to autocad itself to check the usage and serial numbers being used. Once they see more than one (like 200+ on the one you d/l) users under the same it will be obvious the software was pirated.. but ohh well i did it once too.

i know what you're sayin, we never said it was right, but with mostly all of the key generators i have downloaded they create a random key so you dont really need to worry about that, plus why would you register the software anyway if you downloaded it?

ny300exrider
11-13-2002, 07:58 PM
hey i got it ....thanks i had it in start and just make a shortcut. sorry for the questions...i know i have to practice or watver but wat tool do you use to color the frame and stuff like that? thanks so much./....lata

muff
11-13-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
hey i got it ....thanks i had it in start and just make a shortcut. sorry for the questions...i know i have to practice or watver but wat tool do you use to color the frame and stuff like that? thanks so much./....lata

just click on the brush, then go to the different brush tools and scroll down to the bottom and click transparent red, then go to the right side and pic the color, and then resize the tool, then just trace over your frame or whatever

nakomis0
11-13-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

im getting slednecks 5 right now as a matter of fact.....

That video is awesome man!

ShiftFMX
11-14-2002, 08:34 AM
Yeah, I downloaded tha 7.0 bout 2 mths ago and all's i can say is....it's a Hella lot different from Photodeluxe....this ***** is so comlicated, lol. It's gonna take a long time to get tha hang of it. I have no books or nuthin to work wit here. It took me like...a 2 weeks of 2-3 hours a day to finally get it. But Since Kazaa is known to cause computers to crash(which mine already has) i burned 7.0 on to a cd.