PDA

View Full Version : web cam and powroll big bore kit

stew21
01-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I read in the performance fact tread that you shouldnt put a web cam in the 250 if you already have the powroll kit. Any body now anything about this. Any info I sure would appreciate.

tedwilley
01-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Where did you read that?

stew21
01-14-2008, 12:57 PM
on page 5 of the perfomance facts thread.

prairiemonster
01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by stew21
I read in the performance fact tread that you shouldnt put a web cam in the 250 if you already have the powroll kit. Any body now anything about this. Any info I sure would appreciate. It's just like ryanh250ex said a higher rocker ratio on the intake will act like more lift on the cam lobe,letting more gas in.He also says supposed too,good point!If you are going to let more gas in then you need to let more gas out right,that's what cams are all about.So a combination of the two would be to much lift.
About the web cams,first of all what I'm going to say may not be true today it has been a few years since I been to their web site.
They did list a cam for the 250ex/recon,for a bone stock quad.Not for anything with mods.Even this very mild cam is not a shelf cam,
what I mean is that you can not go buy it from a dealer or parts store.They grind them when you order them!Web makes them for your quad and mods, not one cam for every quad.They want a lot info on your motor and you to make the best cam for your needs.
I would call them for new info or check out their web page.One last thing,you better have a fat wallet.