PDA

View Full Version : Nmotion full exhaust system for sale....(yfz)

yfzrider45
01-13-2008, 09:02 AM
Lemme know if anybody is interested......he's asking 420 SHIPPED for it, i am maybe even thinking of buyin it myself LOL.....brand new its 560!!!! just PM me or i'll be around to check this.....oh n its kinda on the expensive side due to its only 2 months old n looks, n rides still brand new....you can check on the site for pictures while i get some of it....its the one with the "polished can"....PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE IF HE CANT SELL SOON(or he'll trade for a +4 axle of some kind)

450MthaFcka
01-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Whys he gettn rid of it ??

yfzrider45
01-14-2008, 08:33 AM
his parents say its too loud.....n by that he only can ride on weeknds....its not too bad of a price

Titanium
01-14-2008, 10:38 AM
does he want to sell the head pipe to it? mine kinda looks funny because i rode with the jets that nmotion sent me and they weren't big enough so my bike ran lean for about 2 weeks and now my pipe is blued a little bit. by the way if anybody gets an nmotion pipe dont get the jets that nmotion sends with it. Me and a few of my friends have gotten their kit and ran the recomended jet and needle set up that they told us and we all ran real lean. And we live just a county over from where nmotion is located!:eek:

yfzrider45
01-14-2008, 10:43 AM
nah he's looking to sell as a whole system....\his headpipes look like a normal new headpipe...

N2THUMPERS
01-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Is this system still for sale??

Jim