PDA

View Full Version : Wheres all the Packers Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Sjorge450R
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Wheres all those people that told us we werent going anywhere this year??? Thats right, they are out somewhere crying that there team didnt make it to the play offs.

I will admit, i got extreamly upset when it was 14 0, 4 min into the game and i was about 2 sec from turning the game off and after the drive they scored i just sat and watched until it was 28 14 and thats when i left, but only because i had a date to go on.

So how do you think they are going to do next week. I think they will be playing the Giants and the Giants have been playing their best games all year towards the end of the year. I think it will be close, but if the packers play like they did after the first 4 min of the seattle game, they should win.

m.h.s.c.#527
01-13-2008, 12:23 AM
im glad ive been with the packers 4 ever and im also a rams fan so every 1 knows im not on the bandwagon lol but i hope we can get a superbowl win

Hyperwarrior22
01-13-2008, 12:24 AM
now that my eagles lost i hope the packers beat the cow girls

i hate them

m.h.s.c.#527
01-13-2008, 12:29 AM
x2

wilkin250r
01-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
I think they will be playing the Giants

They're playing in Dallas, ain't no way the Giants are pulling it out over the Cowboys. They're an 8-point underdog...

So who's going to win the Packers-Cowboys game?

wykyd450R
01-13-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

So who's going to win the Packers-Cowboys game?

The Packers. ;)

quads14589
01-13-2008, 07:01 AM
so where are all of the patriot fans here??? all of the talk about the jags defense and there two running backs, maroney ran more than taylor and drew combined. who's next?

JRP
01-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by wykyd450R
The Packers. ;)

i agree. I dont like dallas at all, so deffinately the cowboys, lol

Sjorge450R
01-13-2008, 08:36 AM
i will post back tonight after the dallas game. I truly dont think the Coyboys are coming out with a win. But thats just me. And if Dallas DOES lose, the packers will definetly beat the Giants cause it will be at Lambeau and its so hard to go into greenbay as a visiting team in the play offs and win.....thats just my thoughts, but like I already said, i will be back tonight.

ridered11
01-13-2008, 09:27 AM
dallas will beat both the giants and the packers

STUNTIN400EX
01-13-2008, 09:52 AM
i'm in indy so you know in a colts fan!! but with that said i would love to see the cowpatties get beat 2nite. plus if they do lose to the giants, the pack would have home field advantage. and if memory serves me correctly the pack have only lost once EVER in the playoffs at home! GO COLTS!!!! GO PACK!!!!!

HtFoxChick
01-13-2008, 10:20 AM
The Packers game was awesome!!! It was a fun one to watch!!!:D The snow just added to a good game!!!

However, I hate the thought of the Packers playing in Dallas. I WANT ANOTHER GAME AT LAMBOUGH FIELD!!!!

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sjorge450R
01-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
The Packers game was awesome!!! It was a fun one to watch!!!:D The snow just added to a good game!!!

However, I hate the thought of the Packers playing in Dallas. I WANT ANOTHER GAME AT LAMBOUGH FIELD!!!!

wow...I would never expect that from a Minnasota resident...lol I guess your one of those traitors....lol

HtFoxChick
01-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Hahahaha....:D

Never thought I'd say it either but.....Go PACK!!!! How can you not be behind them when they play like that!??? Farve has to be the best!!!!

Gotta love those guys in the neon green coats!!!

:cool:

jesseweaver
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
congrats, first time in 10 years...im not even gonna start to count the times the eagles have been there. you cant talk crap on the eagles, losing to the pats by 3, beating dallas. i know people are gonna say how the packers beat the eagles, but the ealges are a better team. id rather lose because of dropped punts then win. it shows they are a better team. the eagles play in the best division in the NFL too---6 playoff teams and 1 losing record in the last 2 years. where were all of the packers fans 2 years ago? they're having a good year, ad ill give them credit for how far they've got, but...

THE EAGLES WILL BE BACK

Sjorge450R
01-13-2008, 11:58 AM
lets keep these post's green bay orriented....lol I wanna keep the other stuff out so it doesnt turn into a flame fest.

FHKracingZ
01-13-2008, 12:55 PM
ahh dont be mad cuz the eagles quaterback sucks!!! haha the eagles have a good D thats it. there offence is a pittifull effort that isnt anything w/o westbrooke.

I think hes mad because he still has a 400ex :eek2: :eek2:

RideRed84
01-13-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm guessing most of the pack fans are still cuddling with their boyfriends and licking balsac

xsr_racing28c
01-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Living only 40 miles from Green Bay I'm a huge Packers fan!!! Can wait to see them play next week regardless of where the game is.

Dallas in my opinion is going to have there hands full today!~!!

jesseweaver
01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
ahh dont be mad cuz the eagles quaterback sucks!!! haha the eagles have a good D thats it. there offence is a pittifull effort that isnt anything w/o westbrooke.

I think hes mad because he still has a 400ex :eek2: :eek2:

mcnabb was playing good the last couple of weeks, and they also have one of the best all-around players in the NFL--brian westbrook.

no, im not pissed cause i still have a 400ex, mommy doesnt hand my 1000s so i can go buy a nice quad. and i have other stuff to buy, being almost 16.

redrider03
01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Yea, the Pack ROCKS!!!! The snow just made the game all the better. Favre even says he's likes plsaying in the snow, as you could see!!

jesseweaver
01-13-2008, 06:10 PM
i think they will, make the super bowl, cause i dont think ny is that good of a team, especially since its at lambau. they will get beat by the pats though. im not a big fan of NE but i dont think anyones gonna beat them.

Sjorge450R
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
well giants won, like i thought was going to happen. I dont htink the pack will have a hard time taking care of them, but if they do make it to the superbowl against the pats, it will be close i think.

wilkin250r
01-14-2008, 03:04 AM

A girl in your neck of the woods could get into trouble with posts like that! :eek:

I knew the Packers would win. It's never wise to bet against Brett Favre anywhere, but certainly not in Lambeau.

The Cowboys were a gamble. I made the prediction earlier in this thread, but honestly, I wasn't firm on it. You never know which team is going to show up that day. I was solid on the Packers, I was wishy-washy on the Cowboys.

My official prediction is a Patriots-Packers Superbowl. And as much as I would love to see Favre win another, I think it's going to be the Patriots. Then we all get to hear about the undefeated team, blah blah blah.

Ruby Soho
01-14-2008, 06:40 AM
yeah wilkin, i kind of agree.

im sick of hearing how "good" the patriots are

the commentators on these games are so annoying its not even funny

quads14589
01-14-2008, 09:42 AM
go PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pipeless416
01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
A girl in your neck of the woods could get into trouble with posts like that! :eek:

haha thats almost as bad as if i were a packers fan, being in bears country.. next year boys.. chicago's quote..

HtFoxChick
01-14-2008, 10:17 AM
If my team can't go to the superbowl, at least I can be assured we have the best uniforms!!:cool:
The games lately have been incredibly interesting!! I can't wait to see the welcome Randy Moss gets from the Packers fans!!!:devil: Ah the memories....Pants or no pants.. I wish we wouldn't have traded him.:(

And with the Cowboys losing...it's like "too good to be true!!"

wilkin250r
01-15-2008, 12:32 AM
And with the Cowboys losing...it's like "too good to be true!!"

Yeah, yeah. No need to rub it in... :ermm:

wtz400
01-15-2008, 08:55 AM
im a big pack fan. and when they go to the superbowl against the chargers the pack will win. lol i dont think the chargers can win without lt and phillip rivers though. so it will most likely be against the pats. and it is a fact that the pats cant win against the packers in the superbowl. only john elway beats favre at the superbowl. drew bledsoe didnt do it and tom brady wont. pats=overated and cant get a superbowl out of the season like the 72 dolphins did. thats all there is to it.

whiteltr
01-15-2008, 12:55 PM
GO PACK GO

Flip_SideEX
01-15-2008, 11:00 PM
i love football. packers vs patriots in the superbowl and just like in 1996, the packers will beat the patriots. patriots have a good defense but with the chargers and packers, there is plenty of offensive options to beat them up. Its just going to be hard to beat the tom brady defense. (possession and scoring of the ball) he has been flawless this year with welker running circles around the line of scrimmage and moss running cross country to catch any pass. Im quite split on the game cause it could easily go either way. Im partial with the pats because i had brady and welker on my fantasy team, but i should refer back to the old roots of my state and bound with the packers victory and superbowl win #5. I am quite forgiving of other teams in the nfc north, since my g/f is a viking fan (pretty much because of adrian peterson), but i cant argue because she understands what happens on sundays...football. i love the chargers but with rivers hurt and Lt, (probably my favorite player), partially hurt, it will be rough. But the chargers defense will be ready to charge onto brady. but like other weeks pass, the opponents defense has to say something stupid and end up losing. considering shawn phillips #96 i believe of the chargers already said something, they are going to lose. oh well i still love it!

trick450r
01-16-2008, 09:11 AM
lets go pack!!!

Sjorge450R
01-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
i love football. packers vs patriots in the superbowl and just like in 1996, the packers will beat the patriots. patriots have a good defense but with the chargers and packers, there is plenty of offensive options to beat them up. Its just going to be hard to beat the tom brady defense. (possession and scoring of the ball) he has been flawless this year with welker running circles around the line of scrimmage and moss running cross country to catch any pass. Im quite split on the game cause it could easily go either way. Im partial with the pats because i had brady and welker on my fantasy team, but i should refer back to the old roots of my state and bound with the packers victory and superbowl win #5. I am quite forgiving of other teams in the nfc north, since my g/f is a viking fan (pretty much because of adrian peterson), but i cant argue because she understands what happens on sundays...football. i love the chargers but with rivers hurt and Lt, (probably my favorite player), partially hurt, it will be rough. But the chargers defense will be ready to charge onto brady. but like other weeks pass, the opponents defense has to say something stupid and end up losing. considering shawn phillips #96 i believe of the chargers already said something, they are going to lose. oh well i still love it!

pack only have 3 official superbowls.....;)

BlackTrx440ex
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Patriots alll the way baby saying i only live 45 minutes from gillette i cant wait 19-0 easily!!! and for them being overated? the offense broke all the scoring records there are and the defense is 4th in the league? there a dream team and you cant say they arent because you will be lying to your self... and for the charges.... the pats change there game plan every week you never see them do the same things over and over like other teams do thats why other teams get ****tted on like jones drew- and taylor combo every one was scared of them i dont even think they had 100 yards combined... our 2nd yr runner every one was saying he sucked and hes over 1000 including play offs!! brady 50 td's!!! no other team can compare to them thats why there going 19-0!!!!!!

01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by BlackTrx440ex
Patriots alll the way baby saying i only live 45 minutes from gillette i cant wait 19-0 easily!!! and for them being overated? the offense broke all the scoring records there are and the defense is 4th in the league? there a dream team and you cant say they arent because you will be lying to your self... and for the charges.... the pats change there game plan every week you never see them do the same things over and over like other teams do thats why other teams get ****tted on like jones drew- and taylor combo every one was scared of them i dont even think they had 100 yards combined... our 2nd yr runner every one was saying he sucked and hes over 1000 including play offs!! brady 50 td's!!! no other team can compare to them thats why there going 19-0!!!!!!

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER.........WHEN THE PACK COMES TO TOWN......AND RUNS WILD!?!?!?!?

I've been a Packers fan since...'93, '94 whenever Favre became a badass.

(Yes, I was only about 4-5 but I was a smart kid.)

redrider03
01-18-2008, 05:43 PM
the offense broke all the scoring records there are and the defense is 4th in the league? cough cough cheaters cough cough lol must be easy when you know the other teams signals. The Pack keeps it real!!!:macho :cool: