PDA

View Full Version : Post your Multi-use(s)!

Brauap
01-12-2008, 06:51 PM
I am cousious to see what all out their can be used for the 400ex from different quads! Like the 450R shocks.

So, could you please post your Multi-use(s)?!

Show off....... NOW!

Ruby Soho
01-12-2008, 07:22 PM
450r shocks

450r pegs

450r bumper

any bars will fit as long as there not fat

250x clutch cable, it eliminates the cable going through the headers

YFZ shocks with little modification

xr400 gasket

xr400 cam

xr400 bottom end

crf450 cam chain

thats all i got for now:o

Brauap
01-12-2008, 07:34 PM
wow, thanks! I heard that the 450r skid would work, is that ture?

Thanks again!

hornetgod13
01-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Hey Brauap. Have you ever tried to use the search feature on this website? I bet nearly everyone of you questions has been asked and answered already about a hundred times. Try it out. :rolleyes:

klutch
01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
450R Carb fits too =]

Brauap
01-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
Hey Brauap. Have you ever tried to use the search feature on this website? I bet nearly everyone of you questions has been asked and answered already about a hundred times. Try it out. :rolleyes:

I would but, why would you type in? :confused:

08400EX
01-13-2008, 07:07 AM

I agree with what you are saying..BUT the search feature on this website is flawed! You can't search for anything under a 4 letter word/phrse. Try searching for "400 anthing", "CRF450R CAM", "Pro Armor", "Foot Peg" etc, etc.

The Funniest thing is you can't even search for the "owner" of this forum.... try searching for "C&D Racing" and watch what happens :-)

This is the only forum of the many I belong to that doesn't allow 3 digit searches. We need to try and get someone to update the code on this forum to allow for 3 letter searches and we will have a lot less repeat questions... at least for sure by me.

Ruby Soho
01-13-2008, 07:30 AM
when you search a 3 digit word put * at the end, and if you want to search "C&D Racing" put a + between the words, + between any word for that matter.

maxfior
01-13-2008, 08:05 AM
searching... it's all about syntax baby... oh and wildcards! :D

Max

08400EX
01-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
when you search a 3 digit word put * at the end, and if you want to search "C&D Racing" put a + between the words, + between any word for that matter.

When searching cam*, I get a thousand results, with mostly camera, etc.

Hmm, my keyboard must be defective, when searching for cam+crf450R I get this message..

The search term you specified (cam) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

Also when searching C&D+Racing I also get...

The search term you specified (C&D) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

Maybe my "+" key is bad, or maybe the code on the search function of this forum needs work, BTDT :-)

The bottom line, make the search function more user friendly and you will get less repeat questions.

BTW, don't mean to hijack. I will discuss this in another thread.

hornetgod13
01-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Use an * not a +

Example: C&D*

C&D Racing has thier own forum. Try using the search feature for what you're looking for and select only that forum to working in. There's a bunch of different ways to search for things on here.
I just think some people are lazy and expect other to do the work for them. I can understand the occasional question but, some people literally spew easy question after dumb question after repeated question that all had just been answered 5 times in the last 3 weeks alone!

Brauap is turning me into a Search Nazi. I guess I just need to drop it. I vented now and feel much better. Thanks for letting me rant.

08400EX
01-13-2008, 10:10 AM
I vented now and feel much better. Thanks for letting me rant.

X2... now back to the Multi-use(fit) stuff !!! :D

JOEX
01-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by 08400EX

The Funniest thing is you can't even search for the "owner" of this forum.... try searching for "C&D Racing" and watch what happens :-)

C&D Racing is not the owner of atvriders.com. They are the main sponsor though;)

08400EX
01-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
C&D Racing is not the owner of atvriders.com. They are the main sponsor though;)

That is why I put owner in quotes as I wasn't quite sure what the real deal is. Thanks as always.

Brauap
01-13-2008, 11:00 AM
OK!!!!!!!! QUIT IT!!! STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD, PLEASE!!

lorenjr83
01-13-2008, 12:26 PM
SPAM mmm... I love SPAM!

Hondamaster5505
01-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by lorenjr83
SPAM mmm... I love SPAM!

hahaha.

Spam in a can!