PDA

View Full Version : 07 Kymco 50

devildog108
01-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Anyone have any experience with making these things faster. I've heard about a green wire, and clipped it on my sons and it wouldnt start. I want to graduate them up little at a time because they are off their rockers anyway. I checked the throttle cable and their doesnt seem to be any spacers in it. I've already backed the thumbscrews all the way out and removes the spark arrestor. Any ideas would be appreciated

ww228king
01-12-2008, 03:41 PM
i havent played with a 4 stroke yet....have you checked the spacer on the variator....make sure the belt is ridding all the way to the top of the variator....they will be slower than the older 2 strokes, but you can help it a little....check back in the older post and you will find info on the spacer that i speak of...

devildog108
01-12-2008, 04:34 PM
I saw it earlier and I appreciate the knowledge. They are going in for their 4 gas tank service and I may just have them do it when they go in. I know the guys in the shop. Thanks!

airmobile101
01-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by devildog108
Anyone have any experience with making these things faster. I've heard about a green wire, and clipped it on my sons and it wouldnt start. I want to graduate them up little at a time because they are off their rockers anyway. I checked the throttle cable and their doesnt seem to be any spacers in it. I've already backed the thumbscrews all the way out and removes the spark arrestor. Any ideas would be appreciated

I can help ya with the cdi. PM'ed ya!!