01-11-2008, 12:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BCBqHIn2DOE&feature=bz303

Thats awesome

Pipeless416
01-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by tat900
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BCBqHIn2DOE&feature=bz303

Thats awesome

thats pretty funny, but jesse jackson and al sharpton hate the white man! :scary:

01-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I cant stand Al Sharpton, he wants to get rid of racism when he himself is racist. Someone does something on accident and he wants to punish them and make them lose their jobs and such.

450raider
01-11-2008, 04:38 PM
help em?......:D ha ha ha, yeah right you got more racism between those two pricks than any other two people on this planet.

Pipeless416
01-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
I cant stand Al Sharpton, he wants to get rid of racism when he himself is racist. Someone does something on accident and he wants to punish them and make them lose their jobs and such.

sad, but thats the reality of this country. if you ever go to a public university, just wait. you havent seen the beginning. im sick of hearing about the black student union, seeing african american studies classes all over, having mr and ms black eiu, watching "emergency" naacp meetings, im sick of hearing ebonics everytime i step outside of my building, i hate hearing the words "stupid whitey," and i hate the disruptions that seem be very common in cafeteria's, classes, dorm hallways.. its getting harder to say that im not racist, but when you see these things, it just makes you sick and angry. its not getting any better either, because any truly good intentions to equal the playing field are "racist intentions."

416exfreak
01-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
sad, but thats the reality of this country. if you ever go to a public university, just wait. you havent seen the beginning. im sick of hearing about the black student union, seeing african american studies classes all over, having mr and ms black eiu, watching "emergency" naacp meetings, im sick of hearing ebonics everytime i step outside of my building, i hate hearing the words "stupid whitey," and i hate the disruptions that seem be very common in cafeteria's, classes, dorm hallways.. its getting harder to say that im not racist, but when you see these things, it just makes you sick and angry. its not getting any better either, because any truly good intentions to equal the playing field are "racist intentions."

Just remember, there is a difference between "black" people and ni**ers. Black people can be some of the best friends and co-workers you'll ever have. I have no use for the "ni**ers" in this earth though. :ermm:

Pipeless416
01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Just remember, there is a difference between "black" people and ni**ers. Black people can be some of the best friends and co-workers you'll ever have. I have no use for the "ni**ers" in this earth though. :ermm:

i know, some of my most respectable friends are black, the ones that are embarrassed of organizations that i mentioned, that the ones that have relied only on themselves to get them into the position they're in. i do not have respect for the ones trying to bring the "ghetto antics" with them to a university. learning is seriously disrupted in many occasions. i will not judge somebody based by their skin, but rather their actions. its just a shame that most that go here fall into the other category. i hate everybody equally.

416exfreak
01-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i hate everybody equally.

Thats deff. sig worthy!:blah:

Pipeless416
01-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Thats deff. sig worthy!:blah:

welcome lol :)

01-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Black History month but a White History month would be racist, united negro college fund but a united Caucasian college fund would be considered wrong and racist. Oj can get away with murder can anyone guess why!!!!??