PDA

View Full Version : Chinese ATV help!!

kcalexan83
01-10-2008, 08:49 PM
I just picked up a free quad on tuesday. It's one of those cheap Chinese ones. The guy gave it to me because the chain kept coming off and he didnt know how to fix it. lol Turns out I think just the swingarm bearings are out. The only thing left was the inner races. It is a 110 model. Does anyone have any ideas as to where to get these bearings?

Flyin-Low
01-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Any local bearing supply shop should have them.. I'm not sure in the US but here we have a bunch. If there is enough left of the bearing there should be a number on the face of the bearing. or you could just take measurements and bring them in.

I've never bought bearings from a dealer, way overpriced :(

dpizz450
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
yeah take measurements, get a number, or bring it in to match up. i'd check somewhere like napa auto parts before you go to a dealer. believe it or not i didnt even know we sell atv and dirtbike and go kart and things like that oil filters, bearings, oil seals, etc. (i work at a napa here)

fatkid400
01-12-2008, 07:29 PM
If i still worked for timken i might be able to get you some but the tooling plant here in ashland was sold and the buisness went to china:( now i work for a german company in wooster oh. if you need a clutch or torqconverter for your car or truch.....I keep trying to talk them into making clutshes for atv....id gladly do the testing:D