PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Dipers And Snuff Users

ZeroLogic
01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
I've been thinking about quiting dip for a while now, I came across this type of snuff, it has no tobacco or nicotine in it. Has anyone tried this stuff?

http://www.hoochsnuff.com/Main.aspx

http://smokeysnuff.rtrk.com/coupon/?scid=444718&cid=136213&tc=08011016565749798&kw=3964980&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=smokeysnuff-px.rtrk.com&se_refer=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fsea rch%253Fhl%253Den%2526safe%253Doff%2526rls%253Dcom .microsoft%25253Aen-us%2526q%253Dnon-nicotine%252Bsnuff

Please no bashing or anything. Only comments on these products please. I do not want this to turn into a fight, I'm serious about quitting but I'd miss having a lip in. What do you all think about this?

MX MaNiAc 06
01-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Its hard man. ive been smoking for a few long and all i talk about is quitting. Ive cut down drastically but i dont know how to just drop them?! Im thinking about finishing my pack then getting a tin of snus next. That stuff is so weak and i hate it. Im sure it would be easier to quit that. You could even try that with snuff.

firefighterjosh
01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I think it would help. If your like me you just like having something in your mouth (no pervs please lol) I am always chewing on a pen or something.

But this dude is funny looking.

http://smokeysnuff-px.rtrk.com/images/hp.jpg

firefighterjosh
01-10-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.hoochsnuff.com/Main.aspx

and if this stuff is telling the truth you could chew it forver cuz there is not health risks

trx400exxracer
01-10-2008, 07:46 PM
It looks good man! I might have to try it out. It is $17.50 a 6 pack but that is better than getting cancer!!!

cbrooks118
01-10-2008, 07:46 PM
smokey mountain does work. I found that the origonal flavor taste horrible, so i am using the flavored stuff (cinnamon and mint) and it isnt bad. Mind over matter is the trick here. Try to go cold turkey and when the cravings hit use the fake stuff.

ZeroLogic
01-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118
smokey mountain does work. I found that the origonal flavor taste horrible, so i am using the flavored stuff (cinnamon and mint) and it isnt bad. Mind over matter is the trick here. Try to go cold turkey and when the cravings hit use the fake stuff.

I tried cold turkey and I went nuts. This stuff looks good though. :macho I wish they had other flavors. I hate mint flavors but I love the Cope flavor.

01-11-2008, 07:38 AM
yo i was gonna try that stuff before i got into cocaine....theres no turning back now

Luzinski
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I had been chewing for over 20 years and I recently quit. It has been 7 days today and i think I'm doing pretty good. I have been using the Beaver chew to try and quit. It is the mint stuff but does give a little tingle and some satasfaction. I have quit several times over the last 20 years, but I hope this is the last time I quit.
www.beaverchew.com

fatkid400
01-11-2008, 05:19 PM
I have tried any of those brands but I have tried some others.Some not to bad others are ground manuare. worth giving it a try.if it helps you quit its good thing. right?

TWILES
01-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I've been at it for a good 10 years and have no desire to stop. I thought I'd try the fake stuff once and after about 5 minutes, its was like having a rock in my mouth. GOOD LUCK to anyone trying to quit. I tried again when I got a job that didn't allow it in their building and nearly went crazy. I made it 23 hours and was lying in bed wide awake and beating my head after a HARD day at 1am the next day. Thats as hard as I've ever tried.

ridered92
01-11-2008, 11:09 PM
i dont use snuff but i read some of you just want somthing in you lip like people that try to quit smoking have somthing in there mouth or between there fingers. well what if you guys got some shreaded beef jerky they come in plastic tins and you can put it in your lip and you will feel like you have a dip in and i wont give you cancer just a thought

ZeroLogic
01-12-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by ridered92
i dont use snuff but i read some of you just want somthing in you lip like people that try to quit smoking have somthing in there mouth or between there fingers. well what if you guys got some shreaded beef jerky they come in plastic tins and you can put it in your lip and you will feel like you have a dip in and i wont give you cancer just a thought

That beef jerky feels like having sticks and **** in your lip and it HURTS! Plus its to tempting to eat it.:blah:

ridered92
01-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
That beef jerky feels like having sticks and **** in your lip and it HURTS! Plus its to tempting to eat it.:blah:

better than cancer and if you eat it buy more:D

pro-rider46
01-12-2008, 05:03 PM
there is different kinds of the jerky snuff, depends what kind you have, its sometimes really soft, i have heard of this fake snuff, and its tea leafs crushed, it looks like real snuff, idk know if it tastes like it, but its really similar to real snuff, i cant remember the name, see if you can find it on google,

ridered92
01-12-2008, 05:06 PM
im not talking about snuff im talkign about beef jerky it ground up in a can you can buy it right at the store and its soft