PDA

View Full Version : Quadfest 2008!

Hondamaster5505
01-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Whos goin this year?

We are. I cant wait!

Ive never been to quadfest before. Whats it like and how are the trails?

I plan on draggin my dads shee and riding the trails. Maybe a mudbog with the 4x4 wolvy:devil:

Honda5
01-11-2008, 07:46 PM
we will be back for the third time. It's a blast.

TRXNICK
01-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Went for the first time last year. Had a good time but man were the trails really dusty! Didn't rain for a while and the trails were pretty bad. They didn't seem to groom them either. Don't know how you are about camping out but if I go back this year I'm getting a motel. There are no facillities there, only porta-johns. But all in all I had a good time, it's worth goin at least once.

TRXNICK
01-11-2008, 09:03 PM
hondamaster5505, I live over in Effort. Not far from ya. We'll have to go ridin sme time. I'm goin tomorrow over to a friends house in N.J. by the Delaware Water Gap if you want to go. We are goin to be there around 10-11 am.

Hondamaster5505
01-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Were planning on making our own trailor.

We're gonna take a small pop-up with a shower and mount it sideways on the front. The back will store the quads, and when we arrive there, it'll act like a porch thing.

We're gonna sleep in the pop-up

Hondamaster5505
01-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by TRXNICK
hondamaster5505, I live over in Effort. Not far from ya. We'll have to go ridin sme time. I'm goin tomorrow over to a friends house in N.J. by the Delaware Water Gap if you want to go. We are goin to be there around 10-11 am.

yo, i LIVE in effort. I just put stroudsburg for no reason.

I cant go ridin tomorow, gay family reunion:(

I usually go riding with my dad since im 14 though.

Do you ride at the lackawana cutoff? those traintracks, thats where we go.

01-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Whers quadfest held at this year? Ive heard of it before but i dont really know too much about it.

TRXNICK
01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Cool anytime you want to go ridin just pm me. Sorry to hear about the gay family reunion. That sucks. As far as ridin in N.J. I haven't done any. Goin for the first time tomorrow. My budy lives in Buttzville and his house sits in front of the old RR tracks. Going to ride on them, see where they take me. Supposed to meet a guy from this site over there, he says he rides them all the time.

Hondamaster5505
01-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by TRXNICK
Cool anytime you want to go ridin just pm me. Sorry to hear about the gay family reunion. That sucks. As far as ridin in N.J. I haven't done any. Goin for the first time tomorrow. My budy lives in Buttzville and his house sits in front of the old RR tracks. Going to ride on them, see where they take me. Supposed to meet a guy from this site over there, he says he rides them all the time.

its a beautiful ride.

LOTS of whoops though.

It'll bring you deep into jersey

cdrookie
01-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by coreymx58
Whers quadfest held at this year? Ive heard of it before but i dont really know too much about it.

it's down by somerset, PA. pretty much just an "event". way too many people to ride any trails other than the "black" trail, unless you like to ride real slow, or are a 4x4 mud bogger. and the "black" trail is ROUGH but doable on a sport quad(6ply tires and full skids).

http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/