PDA

View Full Version : tcs 400ex rear shock and deresi link

j450rking
01-10-2008, 04:39 PM
i have a 400ex rear tcs shock with dual rate springs and a remote rezzy. it's in realy good shape. it is valved for a 180lb rider and i think it has rebuilt recently i am not sure b/c i haven't had it for vary long. i got it from a guy on here but i need some cash so it has to go. i need to get $250 + shipping.

i have a deresi link for a 400ex that i powder coated a candy red and a gold sparkle fade it has good bearings and seals but dosn't have the spacers for the mounting bolts but you can use the ones from the stock link. $80 + shipping

i take paypal or money orders. i ship to the lower 48 states. if you need any more info on these parts let me know. i also can get more pics

j450rking
01-10-2008, 07:40 PM
i also have a bunch of diferent sets of shock covers for sale too. if your interested then let me know and i'll tell you about them

the shock will come with a outerwears shock cover

01-10-2008, 07:49 PM
any reason for selling?

j450rking
01-11-2008, 06:17 AM
i need the money to get a car

j450rking
01-11-2008, 06:39 AM
here are the shock covers i have for sale

performence ones that are in great shape theres no tears just a couple stains around the bottom collar $16 shipped

i have a full set of red outerwears ones that are in vary good shape with some small stains $16 shipped

i have a full red set of outerwears that are all stained up but don't have any cuts or anything $12 shipped

i have a full set of red dirt skins that are in good shape but one of the front ones has a few small cuts and a stain $15 shipped

and then i have a front set of red outerwears that are in great shape with a few small stains . i'll throw in a old ratty white bros rear shock cover $10 shipped

and then the last ones i have are nacs front ones that are made by outerwears that arent realy stained but have some small cuts $8 shipped

j450rking
01-11-2008, 08:16 PM
i'm not selling the tcs rear shock anymore but i am selling a stock rear shock that was revalved by elka for a 225lb rider with dual rate spings i powder coated the top spring candy red and some other parts on there stealth black and i polished the body of the shock and did s swirly pattern on the rezzy and mounts with my dremel with a soft polishing bit. the shock work great and is vary vary clean. i would like to get $150 shipped

j450rking
01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
here is a pic of the rezzy