PDA

View Full Version : senior pranks

trick250r
01-10-2008, 11:44 AM
so im planning my own prank but i kinda need some more ideas. please keep it as legal as possible. as long as it has to do with putting something in the school, post it up...

lil_watz_ex
01-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Okay So this is not something that was done at my high school to an individual. I don't know what you are thinking about but you could do this to many people at once and it might be possible. We had the skinny lockers with the top part that was seperate and about head level. So my buddy found a dead groudhog, freshly dead and not bloody or mangled and placed it in the top part of the locker. When the kid came to school the next day and popped open his locker he found a groud hog starring into his eyes and he jumped back and slammed the door. It was priceless. My buddy never got in trouble and even let in be known he was responsible. Just something to think about.

mx825
01-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by lil_watz_ex
Okay So this is not something that was done at my high school to an individual. I don't know what you are thinking about but you could do this to many people at once and it might be possible. We had the skinny lockers with the top part that was seperate and about head level. So my buddy found a dead groudhog, freshly dead and not bloody or mangled and placed it in the top part of the locker. When the kid came to school the next day and popped open his locker he found a groud hog starring into his eyes and he jumped back and slammed the door. It was priceless. My buddy never got in trouble and even let in be known he was responsible. Just something to think about.

That is discusting. It also effects only one person... he could not bring 100 dead groundhogs to school and 'prank' his senior class

KXRida
01-10-2008, 01:12 PM
at our school if anyone does a senior prank they aren't allowed to walk at graduation.

we were going to have a super soaker battle on our school bridge.

quadwanter
01-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by mx825
That is discusting. It also effects only one person... he could not bring 100 dead groundhogs to school and 'prank' his senior class

I dont know if it is true or not but at a highschool near my house (which i didnt attend lol) a few people emptied used condoms on the hand rail of a stair well. I honestly dont know how that can be true, but you never know with people these days.

300exOH
01-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Our automotive class took apart one of the teachers cars and reassembled it on the roof of the high school... needless to say she wasn't very happy about it.:devil:

01-10-2008, 01:54 PM
my brothers crazy idea and now its passed onto me for next year since he didnt do it. Catch a few seagulls and release them in the lunch room and administration hallways and such. I have it all planned out haha should I call MTV? lol

pro-rider46
01-10-2008, 01:59 PM
i know someone who cut down a big pine tree in the front yard of the school, kinda funny.

cbrooks118
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
We had several pranks while i attended high school. One guy waited until 10 minutes after the bell rang and went to school drove his xr200 through the hall with the baffle out. It was loud with that echoe. Our school was shaped like a uppercase L. He rode the handicapped ramp up on one entrance through the door and all the down the long hall untill he got to the second dorr where his buddy had the truck backed up to the stepps. Out the door and into the truck and driving away before anyone knew what really happended.

Someone put liquid nails in all the locks of the doors from the outside when i was a junior. The janitor finally broke a glass door to get in.. we were 2 hours late to go to class.

Our personal senior prank was a fun day. All my senior friends went to school one friday, but just had an all day bbq in the parking lot. Teachers came over demanding us to get to class. We just told to them nah.... We were 18 so they could do nothing. grilled steaks burgers, the works....Kind of nice to take a blow off day and hang with your budds. They would get real madd because underclassmen when switching classes would come over to see what was up and rarely go to their own class. Never understimate the power of bbq ...Oh yeah, later that afternoon we went to the lake and drank beer while watching the bonfire... I learned a valuable lesson that next day. Have you been pulled behind a jetski in one of those barrell like inner tubes. ever seen the inner tube that looks like a barrel, you crawl inside and it rides just like a regular tube, but when you go get slung in a turn the barrell rolls, with you hanging on for dear life inside tumbling. Take that experience + the massive hangover i had = puke in no time...its really gross to be dizzy, having a huge life jacket on, pellets of puke in the lake all round you, and fish coming to surface and munching on the puke while your friend just drives the jetski in circles around you laughing his *** off....

jesseweaver
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
when my dad was in school, someone cought a sparrow on the way to school and tied a string to its leg, then everytime the teacher turned around, hed let it go fly a couple laps around the classroom, then hed pull it back in. it eventually died in his pocket:( lol

kawiefan
01-10-2008, 02:30 PM
my dad and the rest of the football team took about 20 or so pine trees about 10-15 ft tall and planted them throughout the soccer feild. the best part, it was the night before hame comming. lets just say home comming sucked that year.

btw no one ever found out that the whole football team did that. it got blamed on a couple of stoners

Robin Hood
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
My buddies and I brought in 3 chickens last year, and painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them. It was priceless watching one rooster be let loose in a bathroom, have it trot out into the hallways, crow, loudly, then take a dump in front of all the students hahaha.

The administration herded the 4 birds into a room and announced over the loudspeaker that they're looking for one more rooster. They found out that we were the culprits later on that day and we only got a lecture on some animal control bs.

Just make sure that your school isn't too strict with senior pranks and then make sure that your prank wont hurt anybody or any animals.

trxwannbe
01-10-2008, 02:49 PM
haha we took off all the teachers' license plates throughout the day and tossed em all in a pile in the gym and also took the liberty of "accidentally" lockin our principal into a restroom

450rcrazy022692
01-10-2008, 03:26 PM
My brothers senior prank him and his friends did was spraying like 3 bottles of deer repellant thru out the school....it was NASTY to the point where kids, teachers, and all the janitors were throwing up.

Ron89
01-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
My buddies and I brought in 3 chickens last year, and painted the numbers 1,2, and 4 on them. It was priceless watching one rooster be let loose in a bathroom, have it trot out into the hallways, crow, loudly, then take a dump in front of all the students hahaha.

The administration herded the 4 birds into a room and announced over the loudspeaker that they're looking for one more rooster. They found out that we were the culprits later on that day and we only got a lecture on some animal control bs.

Just make sure that your school isn't too strict with senior pranks and then make sure that your prank wont hurt anybody or any animals.
Seniors did that at my school a whike back too. They looked sooo hard for the 3rd chicken and later found out there never was one. It got out of hand lately though. People are breaking windows and tagging the school now...

kawiefan
01-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Ron89
Seniors did that at my school a whike back too. They looked sooo hard for the 3rd chicken and later found out there never was one. It got out of hand lately though. People are breaking windows and tagging the school now...
thats going way too far.

last year they also did the 1, 3, 4 thing but with 1 goose 1 chicken and 1 skunk that was sterile. it was pretty funny

ZeroLogic
01-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Stuck a carton of milk in one of the air vents in the auto shop in my school.:p lets just say they solved the mystery of the smell that was smelled for miles and it was a block of cheese by the time they found it.:devil:

416exfreak
01-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Last year at our school someone released 9 greased pigs in the hallway, but painted 1-10 on them and skipped a number.

The principle expelled them, and then the next prank was a giant cinder block wall in front of the main office with a big pigs face painted on it.

After that, they took the american flag down one morning and replaced it with a sign that said "Crouch is a pig nazi" (crouch is the principle).

The seniors also went to the local clinic and got the bags of condoms, then skipped 1st period and covered the school with them. Some in th wrapper, some out and some used.

It was an interested last week of school for sure.

I personally and going to ride a friends KX65 through the hallways. I already have 2 people to hold open doors for me and make sure I get through unobstructed.

Its gonna be kickazz.:bandit:

ZSK
01-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Finish school with straight A's and perfect attendence. That'll show 'em.

ricksmx865
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
one of the stupid things we did

seniors alwasy have a picnic the last week of school well all of us got battery powered alarm clocks and set them to the same time and placed them in our lockers that day...

janitor had to go and unlock em and shut em off

kinda funny i guess

07250ex
01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Last year at our school someone released 9 greased pigs in the hallway, but painted 1-10 on them and skipped a number.

The principle expelled them, and then the next prank was a giant cinder block wall in front of the main office with a big pigs face painted on it.

After that, they took the american flag down one morning and replaced it with a sign that said "Crouch is a pig nazi" (crouch is the principle).

The seniors also went to the local clinic and got the bags of condoms, then skipped 1st period and covered the school with them. Some in th wrapper, some out and some used.

It was an interested last week of school for sure.

I personally and going to ride a friends KX65 through the hallways. I already have 2 people to hold open doors for me and make sure I get through unobstructed.

Its gonna be kickazz.:bandit:

dude ur plans awesome lol you should pull a burnout in like the main entrence of the school or foyer or something lol

Pipeless416
01-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Stuck a carton of milk in one of the air vents in the auto shop in my school.:p lets just say they solved the mystery of the smell that was smelled for miles and it was a block of cheese by the time they found it.:devil:

haha we always took milk cartons and threw them in and on the heat ducts in the locker room.. then we threw an 18 inch carp up there lol.. when the heat kicked on... wow. :devil: that wasnt a senior prank, just something to amuse ourselves throughout high school.

bhump84
01-11-2008, 12:02 AM
I didn't do it but I think releasing crickets into the school would be funny. They would have a fear of not getting them all and then have to spray the school. If you do it on a Monday they may actually have to cancel class a day or two to spray the school.

Cover the football field or any grass around the school with powdered milk then when it rains or the dew sets it turns into milk the sun heats it up and you have a ton of soured milk.

mojo123
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
my brothers buddy got 3 ducks and let them loose..they got arested for cruility to animals because they brought them in, in a back pack

tmoney
01-11-2008, 01:22 PM
we saran (sp?) wrapped a bunch of non-seniors cars, haha one guy brought his mower... and of course we wrapped it up too

MX MaNiAc 06
01-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Im going to do a senior prank this month or next month. Not real sure what to do yet? Something thats not going to get me in a lot of trouble but deffinately be affective.

Punk'd
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Someone in our school took vasoline and rubbed it on door handles and on the stair railings haha They also had a huge box of bouncy balls and dumped them down stairs and threw the hall ways:p

ny300exrider
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
this all happened on my last day of highschool: let out 10,000 bouncy balls into the halls, drove by the junior picnic with a caravan of seniors in trucks with thousands of water balloons,waterguns,etc.,hundreds of alarm clocks/cells/etc. set at 11:00 in the lockers, ran through the halls in a banana suit with a gorilla chasing with hunters chasing the gorilla, waterfights EVERY time a new period started, girl rode a pocketbike through the halls in a cow suit, ummm what else, oh yeah crickets in the cafeteria, live mice in the halls, stinkbombs throughout the school at random times, garbage cans flying through the air, MASSIVE food fight(pudding and taco day), huge black girl fight in the parking lot after school and thats not even all......

RIVERHEAD HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 07 WE BALLLINNN'

good times man

416exfreak
01-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
this all happened on my last day of highschool: let out 10,000 bouncy balls into the halls, drove by the junior picnic with a caravan of seniors in trucks with thousands of water balloons,waterguns,etc.,hundreds of alarm clocks/cells/etc. set at 11:00 in the lockers, ran through the halls in a banana suit with a gorilla chasing with hunters chasing the gorilla, waterfights EVERY time a new period started, girl rode a pocketbike through the halls in a cow suit, ummm what else, oh yeah crickets in the cafeteria, live mice in the halls, stinkbombs throughout the school at random times, garbage cans flying through the air, MASSIVE food fight(pudding and taco day), huge black girl fight in the parking lot after school and thats not even all......

good times man

Damn son...got pictures?

ny300exrider
01-11-2008, 09:51 PM
no time for pictures, too busy dodging random projectiles and whilin' out lol.....i WISH i wouldve gotten a video of the parking lot after the last high school bell rang...it was 100% all out mayhem. mustve been over 5,000 water balloons flying from side to side, everyone just flipped out and started bombing balloons...pretty sure some windsheilds broke and stuff.....security guards were getting blasted in the face with balloons and then some black girls settled some beef and started poppin off.....hair weeve got ripped out and stuff......top 3 best days of my LIFE.....not even trying to sound gay here but i really do get sad when i think back.....i miss highschool already and im only 18...for all you kids still there, do it up good because you'll regret it when your out and done.

01-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Someone in our school took vasoline and rubbed it on door handles and on the stair railings haha They also had a huge box of bouncy balls and dumped them down stairs and threw the hall ways:p

lol I do that on a regular basis. just kidding but I oiled with grease all the door handles in my 1 teachers room which theres a lot of doors between the engineering lab and bathrooms and such. Then i sat back and watched everybod getting grease all over.

ny300exrider
01-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Damn son...got pictures?
we finally got the vid of the banana/gorilla/hunters up from last year, check it out :p [

***DELETED FOR LANGUAGE***

Sjorge450R
01-13-2008, 12:12 PM
well. When my sister was in school (5 years ago) They let 29 chicken loose in the school. Each chicken was number and when the administrators finally caught all the chickens they thought they were missing one cause they were numbered 1-30 and number 23 was missing.....there was no #23 I have no idea what we are planning on for this year.

trick250r
01-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ZSK
Finish school with straight A's and perfect attendence. That'll show 'em.

Too late... I'm gonna graduate with around a 4.2 something if I show up for class next semester.;) nice try tho.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider

good times man

Thats awesome!!! Im gonna remember a lot of that stuff!

KXRida
01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
Too late... I'm gonna graduate with around a 4.2 something if I show up for class next semester.;) nice try tho.

out of a 4.0?!?!?!?