PDA

View Full Version : K&K Atv?

Honda#4
01-10-2008, 10:26 AM
I had boughten an LSR axle and Galfer brake lines from them and it's been difficult trying to get them, first they call me and say they didn't have the axle in stock that was the second day after I had ordered and 3 1/2 weeks later they said they didnt have my lines in and they had to order them from Galfer so now it's been a total of 4 weeks or so and I still have recieved my parts. What the hell is up!! Sorry I had to vent but im tired of waiting and i'm pretty much ready to cancel my order and take my business elsewhere.

Has anyone had a problem with them these past few weeks?

rider250ex
01-10-2008, 10:53 AM
only problem i had was that they forgot to send some goggles with my order, but i called them up and then had no problem overnighting them to me for free. they are usually pretty good people to deal with down there.

Honda#4
01-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I just got an email from them saying there still waiting for the axle and lines to show up cuz they gotta order them from LSR and Galfer.

I always thought that these places had enough parts but I guess the christmas lists really cleaned these guys out.

What should I do wait till everything comes which IDK when it will or cancel my order and go somewhere else? if I would cancel will they re credit my CC cuz my Brake lines are already on my CC statement?

TWISTED
01-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Find a Tucker Rocky dealer. They can get LSR and Galfer stuff way quicker than K&K..... K&K is a joke....

trxwannbe
01-11-2008, 07:24 AM
i'm with twisted on this one k&k has ridiculous prices and i live an hour away from them and still had issues getting my stuff from them

01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
no problems except the engine and body problems

MX450
01-11-2008, 08:45 AM
check out rocky mountain... they are usually cheaper and their site tells you if stuff is in stock or not, plus if you spend over 100 bux you get free shipping.

CDALEMX301
01-11-2008, 09:06 AM
I have never had an issue with them I always got good prices from them and when I have things shipped its always very quick...

Honda#4
01-11-2008, 10:43 AM
i'm not paying 410 from rocky when im getting the same one for 350 from K&K.

I think the pricing is good it's just there a bit slow but they are waiting now to get the parts from LSR and Galfer so really there in the same boat as me.

I will never buy during Christmas though, thats where I think everything went wrong.

rider250ex
01-11-2008, 11:04 AM
i think the real problem is LSR is slow. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from k&k with no real problem. When i have ordered lsr stuff it has taken weeks to get it.

Honda#4
01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Well I probably wont buy from K&K again for awhile, I usually buy from Rocky Mountain which has excellent prices and super fast shipping and there very helpful but they didnt have the brake lines that I needed.

I just wanted to try something different is all.

BTW I've noticed that not many companies carry +3 lines on there sites.

250r rider 88
01-11-2008, 12:01 PM
www.motosport.com

never had a single issue competitive prices knowledgeable customer service, super fast shipping

its where i take 90% of my business

TWISTED
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Moto Sport has worked very well for me too!!!!

Honda#4
01-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I did check out Motosport but they didnt have +3 lines otherwise I probably would have tried them.

There's a site that has a whole brake line kit for like 230 bucks, it's got rotors,pads, lines all in one.