PDA

View Full Version : Any Rancher owners out there?

BrianWrightR6
11-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Well I just went and added another 4-Wheeler to the collection today. I bought a 2003 Rancher and now all ready have the need to do something to it (some kind of pipe). Does any one have one and if so what have you done to it? Post some pictures. Here is mine, not a good picture (was too cold to take her outside and get a good one) but I will get some tomorrow.

DEAL
11-13-2002, 09:51 AM
You can get a t-4 , Ids2, fmf megamax for it , a few others too, i think you can get a whitebros pipe for it too.

ChadEXer
11-13-2002, 10:32 AM
Get you a Big Gun pipe for it! Their nice!! I had 2 Ranchers with everything you could imagine on them!! I traded them in for the sport quads:)

DGR Designs
11-13-2002, 10:46 AM
kool i have one... well the old man does i steal it from him when the snows to deep for the EX lol

Ben
11-13-2002, 11:51 AM
Here is a picture of my old Rancher - I absolutely loved it! Mudrunners, GPS, Winch, etc. I would love to have another one :) I bought it from your dealership actually :D

Ben

ChadEXer
11-13-2002, 12:32 PM
Mine was Orange too! My wifes was red! They both had Outlaws, pipes, jet kits, skid plates, winches, floorboards, highlifter light kits, and just about everything else made for them!! Mine was 6 months old and already been rebuilt 3 times:( I finnaly got rid of both of them,,,just couldnt keep water out of them!

free_rider20
11-13-2002, 02:38 PM
I had a rancher before i got the 400. I did everything to it and it kept on runnin. Always got into deep water and mud witth no problems. Rolled it 3 times and flipped it twice. It had over 7000 miles when I got rid of it with no rebuilds and it ran as strong as when it was new. You will enjoy it a lot, especially when its wet and muddy.

11-13-2002, 03:26 PM
Mine has over 12,000 miles and after 1 time rolling in a 20ft deep pond, some abusive jumping, racing cross country (stock lol), flipping 2 times down a hill and haveing it fall off the back of the trailer i have yet to have a complaint besides the plastic has a crack in it.

BrianWrightR6
11-13-2002, 05:23 PM
I want to sale my plastic and get red plastic for it; I would make some one **** of a deal on it. There is not a scratch on it (not even been rode yet) and I will sale every bit of it for 150.00! (Front, rear, and the lid). I will sale them at dealer cost because I just want to get a red one and don’t really care if I make money or not. If any one is interested let me know or I might just put them on e-bay.

11-13-2002, 06:44 PM
Sounds like thats a good deal (maybe). But my Rancher is orange and my cousin has a green Rancher and i dont want mine to look like his.