PDA

View Full Version : Need advice...quick.

416exfreak
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok, so here is the deal.

I've been dating a girl for about 2 years now, and everything has been great. The last couple of weeks though, she has been acting funny. Like, she acts like a friend to me instead of my girlfriend.

One other thing im noticing is that she talks to my friend alot more than usual. Late night phone calls and such. She just acts like she doesnt love me anymore.

I've asked her already. She says theres nothing going on and he says the same thing. I dont beleive either of them and its pissing me off.

Basically, my predicament is this....Do I beat his *** and dump her? Do I stay with her and live in suspicion/depression/anger?

This is affecting me bad. I went to the track for a couple hours of practice today and my lap times were consistently 7-10 seconds slower.

I usually dont get caught up in this stuff, but I love this girl. And if she's cheating on me with my friend and theyre both lying to me...He's gonna have a really bad day when I find out.

Basically...what would you do? Kick his *** or not?

Ruby Soho
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
i don't think its about kicking his ***. thats probably the least of your worries if you want to find out if they have something going on..

as for her, just watch her like a hawk i guess, ask other people if they've seen anything.

has she given you a reason before not to trust her?

416exfreak
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
No, thats ths wierd part. This all started about 2 weeks ago.

And as for me kicking his ***. That would just be to make me feel better.

Idk what to do. I cant let this go on and affect me like it is. Im 15 years old for gods sake.

I just dont know. Im not letting him get away with this is something is going on.

XXXRACER165
01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Don't kick his ***, but make sure you rat him out good.....I hate liars they make me wanna **** ***** ***!

Hondamaster5505
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
...yeah, these situations definitly suck:ermm:

Dont beat is arse quite yet, wait till you have some good proof.

Then once you get proof, go beat his ___ into tomorow!

And if the GF is involved with him, leave her. Once a whore, always a whore.

If you beat him now, and find out they actually werent doing anything, you'll lose a good friend for no reason.

My friend was in the SAME situation. She stopped talking to him and started talking to this other kid all night long when she said she was supposedly going to bed.

She ended up dumping him for the other kid, and said to my friend, "Come on, be cool. We can still be friends."

He never spoke to her again

Robin Hood
01-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Hang low for a few days. Don't call her or talk to her much and see if she seems interested in you. There's not really any way to find out the info you need unless you wait unfortunately. Don't go jumping the gun and kicking *** just yet. I had this same situation happen to me a few months ago and I held my breath and waited one more day and it turned out my gf was just asking my bud what she should get me for my birthday.

Sucks bro, we all know the feeling, but you gotta gather yourself, try to put it behind you and act cool.

ZeroLogic
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Man your only 15. *****es come and go.:o Enjoy it while it last.;) :devil: