PDA

View Full Version : Custom Axis ?'s

Honda#4
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM
I recently got a front end with triple rate Custom Axis shocks and I was just wondering, when I was adjusting the rebound on the bottom of the shock I noticed that there is more "Clicks" 45 is what I counted than in a Custom Axis PDF file I was reading they said anywhere from 12-30 clicks. I'm not a suspension expert but I know this don't add up right. Could someone please shed some light on the subject. Thanks

Crashmore 22
01-10-2008, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Honda#4
I recently got a front end with triple rate Custom Axis shocks and I was just wondering, when I was adjusting the rebound on the bottom of the shock I noticed that there is more "Clicks" 45 is what I counted than in a Custom Axis PDF file I was reading they said anywhere from 12-30 clicks. I'm not a suspension expert but I know this don't add up right. Could someone please shed some light on the subject. Thanks

The '12-30' clicks are just a reference number. The ones on my 400ex have 32, and my 450r has 38. The actual amount of clicks has to do with the set up of the shock. If you don't have the owners manual I highly suggest you get one, the are very useful, they even tell you how to service your shocks. Assuming you have the remote rezzy versions, you just need one for the 167 series shocks.

Honda#4
01-10-2008, 07:04 AM
I was reading where I got my info from on a Technical Manual from the Custom Axis website. Do you know where I could find a manual anywhere?

Yes I do have the rezzy version.

tar
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
I was reading where I got my info from on a Technical Manual from the Custom Axis website. Do you know where I could find a manual anywhere?

What is their site I just bought some and I will probably need help setting them up?

Honda#4
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
customaxisshocks.com

Crashmore 22
01-10-2008, 11:39 PM

The is a guy on ebay with a store called Hardcore ATV, he used to have many axis parts for sale. Other than that, I don't know.