PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

KXRida
01-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Not the trick this guy does, but putting a patent on it? All he is doing is sticking a bottle into a freezer. I don't get it. I'm calling bull sh*t on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7wRhbZK_k

chris46250r
01-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I dont know if its possible or not but you should use spell check and proof read things before you get online and dog talk someone.

KXRida
01-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
I dont know if its possible or not but you should use spell check and proof read things before you get online and dog talk someone.

yah but I'm usually in a hurry when I'm on youtube for some reason.

some of us don't have the time to lay around on the computer all day.

edit: after I read that it sounded like it was directed towards you, but it wasn't, I'm just saying I don't have the time. I just get on for like 5 minutes at a time, then leave.

chris46250r
01-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Its all good, no harm done. Its just a better dog talking if someone else doesnt chime in and bash what you said to the retard.

Kickstarts-suck
01-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Yes thats possible I do it about everyday when I freeze my water bottles.

Im pretty sure you cant put a patent on freezing water...

KXRida
01-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck

haha yah I do that too

that's the part I was talking about

KXRida
01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Its all good, no harm done. Its just a better dog talking if someone else doesnt chime in and bash what you said to the retard.

yah haha

I don't think anyone is really going to say anything. In one of his other videos he's claming his dad is the ceo of disney. lol

DVXracer
01-09-2008, 12:08 PM

I know this is prolly a really stupid question, but how do you do that?

chris46250r
01-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
yah haha

I don't think anyone is really going to say anything. In one of his other videos he's claming his dad is the ceo of disney. lol

If that Disney part is true, there's no need for him to be jacking around with that water.

Kickstarts-suck
01-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
I know this is prolly a really stupid question, but how do you do that?

I just put water bottle in the freezer and keep it still the whole time and take it out shake it once and it freezes right in front of you. Dont know how but it sure is cool.

DVXracer
01-09-2008, 03:50 PM
I just put water bottle in the freezer and keep it still the whole time and take it out shake it once and it freezes right in front of you. Dont know how but it sure is cool.

Do i put it in there and close the door or not? Also how long do i keep it in there?

Kickstarts-suck
01-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
Do i put it in there and close the door or not? Also how long do i keep it in there?

o yea close the door lol. I don't really know how long I keep it in there, If you keep it in there to long it will freeze up so just keep checking on it .

KXRida
01-09-2008, 08:08 PM
usually if your freezer is between 10-15 degrees roughly 2 hours will do it.