PDA

View Full Version : any one have a cell phone they would like to get rid of?Need One Fast For Work..

raptorman2001
01-09-2008, 09:29 AM
ok here is the story i payed 300 for my new cell around 4mnths ago well with a recent quad wreck i snapped it n half...so now im looking for a used phone to buy until i get a new one in the mail wich i was told will take months so with my work i need a cell...

DETAILS....
1)It Has To Be a Verizon phone
2)It cant be extremely old because then it cant be activated due to the gps thingys they put in ur phone so it has to be some what newer.
3)Personal preference is that it is at least a camera phone
4)It must be able to do texting
5)It must be able to be activated and everything must work on it
6)I WILL PAY CASH UNLESS IT HAS TO BE SHIPPED OF COURSE THEN IT WILL HAVE TO BE MONEY ORDER OR SOMETHING...
-----------------------------------------------------
I know i sound kind of picky but its for my work phone with out those things it would be useless to me if it wasnt for work i wouldnt care if it was a cheap pos..ha but if some one has a verizon phone thts kind of newer let me knw if it dnt fit all the thigs above let know wat kind of phone it is and i mite be able to make a exception...

derekhonda
01-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I got a 2 year old LG 8300 (i think) that i just redid a plan and got a new 8300. Has texting, camera, and even a couple games i put on there. Have charger. PM with offers, also where you at in indiana im in bloomington.

troyleepred719
01-09-2008, 10:48 AM
i got the lg version of the blackberry that i will get rid of for 125

raptorman2001
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
troy---no thnx on the blackberry not looking to spend that much considering i got the new voyager on the way jus lookn for sumtin a lil cheaper to use till i get tht phone but thnx for the offer nice price really...

derek-interested if u can post a pic so i can c the condition of the phone and exactly wat type it is thnx..

still looking keep offers coming ppl need one asap

raptorman2001
01-10-2008, 09:14 AM
bumo c-mon i knw some one got a phone i can buy