PDA

View Full Version : Any kids quads in Ohio???

leasureryan
01-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Looking for 2 quads for the kids 110cc or smaller. I am located in Ohio 43050, so if you have something you no longer use or want to get rid of, shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Okay....maybe I need to revise this a little bit.. I am looking for two quads for both a 7 and an 8 year old, both of which are girls, with no intent of racing, ever. I am just looking for some cheap quads like a kazuma, roketa, sunl, etc etc. I realize these are cheap quads, but they are thier first quads that they will soon outgrow, they may be cheap, but they are not going to be racing, Xtreme riding, etc etc....lol I know there have been alot of those sold, but you never see any for sale used, just thought someone may have one. I have found a deal, my buddy and I are going together, we were going to get 3 of them so we get a better deal, said they would give them to us for $400 each. But if I can find one used, it would help me, and be helping someone rid of something they no longer use

07ltr4fiddy
01-09-2008, 04:54 AM
I got an 04 alpha sports cobra 50 i bought for my daughter brand new. The quad only has about 30 minutes on it i bought it for her and she wanted nothing to do with it. The quad still has the tits on the tires. It has a remote kill switch and the tether kill swith i am looking to get 800 for it i paid 1600 and its still basically brand new i can send pics if interested.

leasureryan
01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Revised at the top a little bit.

Thanks

07ltr4fiddy
01-09-2008, 05:50 PM
The lowest ill go is 600 if u are interested i can send u pics