PDA

View Full Version : mojave slip on pipes

mojave03
01-08-2008, 08:01 PM
was wondering any suggestions on a cheap but responsive pipe with some brapp

gene holroyd
01-09-2008, 10:22 PM
we put a full cobra system on our mojave. got it on ebay for $130, it's steel but still lighter than stock. if you have neighbor you don't want to piss of i'd get one with a spark arrester, ours don't have one and it's loud, sounds good but loud (our neighbors are 1/3 mile away) it also added some power all around the power band. one downfall is the black paint is still burning off the header (stinks) after several hours of running time.

Ruby Soho
01-15-2008, 07:27 AM
cobra is a ridiculously loud exhaust. and imo, and alot of other peoples opinion its flat out annoying and doesnt do anything.

my friend has a pro circuit t4 on his slowjo. it gave an amazing gain for a slipon and it sounds killer, if you wanna hear it watch this video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCT5SH6IfF4

kawiefan
01-15-2008, 03:54 PM
i've had the cobra and its complete junk. now i have the big gun race series and before that i had the jardine rt-4. the jardine is going to go on my other mojave. its a pretty quiet pipe and gives of a nice tone

mojavemark
01-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey kawiefan, whats your opinion on the power benifits of the Jardine.

kawiefan
01-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Well from the cobra it was a big step up with the craftsmanship and the power. it gave more power down low than the cobra but didn;t loose any on top. with the sparky in i think its at 96db. Greg recomended it to me because i seen it on ebay for cheap. I would recomend it to someone without huge motor mods like a big bore or O.S valves. i see them on ebay all the time.

mojavemark
01-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the input kawiefan. I hope it does okay, that is the one greg sent me. Well see. Just wondering, where did you get the 96 db figure from? I hope your right, I'm just a little worried about getting to loud.

kawiefan
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
im pretty suer ive seen it somewhere but don't know where