PDA

View Full Version : Untamed help!

ZeroLogic
01-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm having trouble staying on the damn track on Untamed. Does anyone else have this problem. I have a hard time holding my line too. Any tips? I lean back most of the time but my turning goes way out of control. And the friggen bots don't stay on their line either. Any ideas? Also does anyone get that orange box on the top right of their screen? What is that?:grr:

Ruby Soho
01-08-2008, 05:57 PM
i have no problem staying on the track

but jeez.. the damn computers are so bad it makes me mad enough to stop playing

they are pretty much out to kill you in that game

nick249420
01-08-2008, 06:00 PM
..i have a soulution ...

GET THE HOLESHOT :D

i have an xbox 360 and i have figured out the gate timing so i dont have any problem on gettin the holeshot

the bots did piss me off the ..making me spin out on the first turn thats when you go get the holeshot lol

i can get almost a 50 sec lead on the supercross on a 450

Ruby Soho
01-08-2008, 06:01 PM
once im out in front the race is over, they suck terribly.

problem is there quads seem faster, the clutch seems useless, ill have to figuire out the timing aswell i guess

01-08-2008, 06:04 PM
nah dude the bikes seem faster and way easier to ride. The computer is so hard and rides dirty ***** hell always pushing me and hitting me. I lean back 90% of the time and only preload in the nationals, in supercross i just get enough speed and clear all the jumps

user101
01-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Put the difficulty on "all time" or "legendary" and they will hold their line and stay out of your way more.

but the best thing to do is get out in front quick

WhiteYFZ
01-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I'm having trouble staying on the damn track on Untamed. Does anyone else have this problem. I have a hard time holding my line too. Any tips? I lean back most of the time but my turning goes way out of control. And the friggen bots don't stay on their line either. Any ideas? Also does anyone get that orange box on the top right of their screen? What is that?:grr:

dont lean back. it makes the steering get all messed up

01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
I almost just beat the crap out of my tv instead i took it out on my bed beating that up! cause rainbow studios made a game with the sh**iest opponenets that t bone you and drive like a rag doll or a blind person and always crash into you. If thats not enough I fall across the finish because some a** ran into the back of me and they restart me way back and then i end up in 9th WTF! MX vs ATV untamed makes me wanna go t bone the guy who made the game opponenets half a**. Sorry for use of language but i'm just mad. Unleashed had way better gameplay as far as opponents and tracks being real. Otherwise the new 1 being able to customize is awesome and the graphics are much better.

416exfreak
01-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
dont lean back. it makes the steering get all messed up

Just like on a real quad...:ermm:

jrspawn
01-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Like white yfz said, dont lean back. When you lean back you take the weight off the front end and will push like a dozer! The only time you want to lean back is in area's where you are getting wheel spin. Anywheres else and your not really helping anything.

Alot of people think the controls are crappy, but honestly they are getting alot more realistic.

As for the opponents, again pretty realistic. In the beginner mode they are all over the place. In real life the Beginner(C or lower class) have a tendancy to be a little sketchy also. Like user101 said, put the level up higher and you will have no problem. Everyone will hold there line, And you will notice if you are coming through quick, they actually will pull to the side or get out of the way quick. Its kind of cool.

Get the holeshot, get out front and ride SMOOTH! You will have no problems. Being Smooth is the key thing in this game.

If anyone wants to play on PS3 let me know, my name on there is also jrspawn, im mostly on a quad, but ill race bikes too, i like whooping up on the bikers:eek2: :devil:

Thank you
Justin

07250ex
01-08-2008, 10:07 PM
games wicked easy lol but its really kinda pointless all the quads are the same speed the aftermarket parts are all for looks ... graphics aren't that great compared to my other ps3 games ... i really hope for an atv offroad fury 5 i always liked them much better

Titanium
01-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by 07250ex
games wicked easy lol but its really kinda pointless all the quads are the same speed the aftermarket parts are all for looks ... graphics aren't that great compared to my other ps3 games ... i really hope for an atv offroad fury 5 i always liked them much better

i hope your just talking about the first 2 atv offroad fury's because 3 and 4 absolutely suck.

pedenquads
01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
i have it for 360 and it always freezes? it doesnt get past the loading screen..does anyone else have this problem?

allstock
01-09-2008, 12:30 PM
does anyone have any tips on the holeshot? lol its so akward the gatedrop that i just drive up against the gate

07250ex
01-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
i hope your just talking about the first 2 atv offroad fury's because 3 and 4 absolutely suck.

3 was bad ... 4 was awesome

pro-rider46
01-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
3 was bad ... 4 was awesome

i have 4. played it three times, and went back to unleashed, it sucked, i was so mad, because i wanted it real bad, and my brother actually did something nice for me, and bought me this game, which sucked *****, and i felt kinda bad,

01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by allstock
does anyone have any tips on the holeshot? lol its so akward the gatedrop that i just drive up against the gate

hold the clutch and gas and launch when it drops. Sometimes youw ill hear the other riders rev their before the gate drops as soon as you hear them rev their motors wait a tiny bit and jus release the clutch. You will take off as the gate is dropping and you just clear it easily getting the holeshot

01-09-2008, 02:42 PM
alright so I came home had something to eat i figure lets try MX vs ATV again. 1st moto good, good I got 1st. 2nd moto i'm doing good then I mess up once even though i had a 2 second lead I reset now i'm in 2nd and the guy that was in 2nd prior to me falling is 4 seconds ahead. So I start catching up and i'm like what is going on now I'm not going as fast or jumping as far as when I was in 1st. Now I fall again because off a jump I was hit with an idiot that crossed jumps. Now i'm in 10th I race up working my way through and people are flying everywhere i'm getting drilled from all angles with the opponenets swerving and crashing or stopping completely on a turn for no reason. I finally get to 3rd and someone t bones me on the turn again I played for 5 more seconds until I jumped up and hit the TV and shutting off the 360. I cant take it why the hell would they make opponenets so stupid? they took a step back into racing games. I cant deal with this because something is going ot get broke I feel like I need anger mamangement after playing a few races on that game its terrible

Ruby Soho
01-09-2008, 02:48 PM
FoxHondaRider, sounds to me like you act like this guy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8

01-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

ROFL somewhat. I'm just calm and then all the crap happens and i flip the tv the bird and stuff. For the 1st time I actually get mad over a video game haha

TRX450RACER174
01-09-2008, 03:31 PM
I bought this game and played it twice and have not played it anymore been back to atv fury 3 and unleashed.

ZeroLogic
01-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by pedenquads
i have it for 360 and it always freezes? it doesnt get past the loading screen..does anyone else have this problem?

Yea same here.:scary:

Thanks a lot guys! I'll try it tonight.

01-09-2008, 03:54 PM
alright i'm stupid and i'm going to play MX vs ATV untamed right now i'll report back if I beat my Tv with a bat this time

Hondamaster5505
01-09-2008, 04:51 PM
haha, your longer story cracked me up foxhondarider, LMAO

They were attacking from all angles!

ZeroLogic
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
**** this game.:o

Hondamaster5505
01-09-2008, 05:54 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R:mad:

Ok, i was just in my room playing untamed. I was doing an x-cross national race. I was doing excellent in the second heat. I was holding 1st place the whole race.

I come to the last lap, still in 1st all because i got the holeshot. Im coming towards the finish line, when BAM! Some physcopathic homosexual oponent t-boned me right before the finish line:grr:

I hate these damn computer opponents! Because that one homo t-boned me, i came in 6th!

Im especially angry at the producers. They make a fool out of Chad Reed. He was in the same race i just mentioned, and he was just as wreckless and retarded as the others!

What these game designers were thinking when they created the opponents, god knows. They were probably smoking crack:rolleyes:

maticus
01-10-2008, 10:02 AM
i love reading these post, they freakin crack me up! i feel for you guys. but i found the higher difficulty level the less crazy the riders get.

KXRida
01-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

haha when that guy looses, that sounds like me with untamed.