PDA

View Full Version : Joel Hetrick

MX MaNiAc 06
01-07-2008, 03:43 PM
How about this kid? Hes insane! Anyone whos seen Carpe diem 2,3, or 4 knows what i mean. In carpe diem 4 he was straight killing it on Cale Downens 450. I thought i owned that track until i watched a 14 year old kid flying on a pro's quad!!

That big double he was doing on the 450 is no joke. I was the first quad to ever do it. Its top of fourth and about 75'. Joel is deffinately going somewhere!!!

trxwannbe
01-07-2008, 04:36 PM
yeah joel and jason connell are both going places. keep on an eye on the a class in the wpsa and atva series for jason connell hes just making the switch from 300 to 450 and i saw him ride one of josh creamer's kawis last year and despite some small isues he was flying. so in a year or to that hetrick kawi satellite team is gonna be straight nasty

FHKracingZ
01-07-2008, 04:47 PM
rastrelli is the fastest on a big bike by far. Hetrick was in florida at amp extreme the past few weeks riding a z400 for the 13-15 400cc class. he wasnt rolling to good, i think the quad is to big for him. but none the less hes fast. Cody Janseen rolls preety good on the 450's also

TWISTED
01-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
rastrelli is the fastest on a big bike by far. Hetrick was in florida at amp extreme the past few weeks riding a z400 for the 13-15 400cc class. he wasnt rolling to good, i think the quad is to big for him. but none the less hes fast. Cody Janseen rolls preety good on the 450's also

I saw Rastrelli at FOD for the wpsa race. That kid is on the gas!!!! He had Hetrick covered, that's for sure!!!

Nick110
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I 3rd Rastralli, I saw him at Lorettas on his 300ex. The kids defiantly hauls the mail.

TWISTED
01-07-2008, 06:24 PM
He's no joke, that's for sure.....

MX MaNiAc 06
01-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Ive seen pictures of Restrelli on this site and he is always on the top. Where is he from?

54warrior
01-08-2008, 06:25 AM
How old are these kids??

gmland
01-08-2008, 07:01 AM
Jeffrey is out of Florida, 14 years old and Joel is 15 (I'm pretty sure). Both of these boys are phenomenal racers. My son races against them in the supermini class and they both are the cream of the crop as far as this age group goes. I know my sons training consists of comparing himself against what these boys can already do and works to be as fast as they are. Look for both to be top pros in the coming years... no doubt!

pred174
01-08-2008, 07:07 AM

Cody janseen whoops up on most of the A class riders up here...when he was 15 he was clearing 90' table top with his 450r with ease

trxwannbe
01-08-2008, 07:34 AM
for any doubters of jason connell he won i believe at least one national on his 300 in 2006 i believe it was in maryland and this past year he finished in the top 5 on multiple occasions and has proven to those of us up here in new england that he can ride a 450 by holding a pace damn near josh creamer's but after having crashed in the holeshot his finishing position didn't show it

JessetheKid
01-08-2008, 06:45 PM

Ya he is on one of shane hitt's old bikes and its nasty

440racer66
01-08-2008, 07:30 PM
haha rastrelli was tryin to get with my sis haha i chilled with him at the banquet haha fun kid hella good. but i had to look past that when he is still txtin my sis and lorettas has been how long ago??? haha

FHKracingZ
01-08-2008, 11:46 PM
rastrelli is in good with chad. chad is always giving him tips.

COLTBNME
01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I saw Joel personaly in Virginia practicing at Birch Creek, he was kickin butt on his 400.
He nailed the triple every lap and looks awesome on that bike.
Can't wait to watch him at the Nationals this year.

Proud Mom of Colton Kellum#
Hetrick TRX125

Hetrick Racing
01-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Thank You all for your comments about Joel.
As far as the guy that was in Florida I dont know who you were watching but Joel and Jeffery were as always very close in lap times(I took them)actually they were very very close and Joel was as you stated on a 400, stock engine, with a pipe.
Of course taking nothing from Jeffery those two are awesome to watch race together they are just plain fast.

I hope John and Chad are racing when these two hit the pro ranks, after a year or two of schoolin, they will compete I am sure of it.

maticus
01-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Hetrick Racing
Thank You all for your comments about Joel.
As far as the guy that was in Florida I dont know who you were watching but Joel and Jeffery were as always very close in lap times(I took them)actually they were very very close and Joel was as you stated on a 400, stock engine, with a pipe.
Of course taking nothing from Jeffery those two are awesome to watch race together they are just plain fast.

I hope John and Chad are racing when these two hit the pro ranks, after a year or two of schoolin, they will compete I am sure of it.

are you guys sticking with honda's, cause i thought i heard hetrick was making a kawi team. hope not though i would love to see joel on red (or white,black)!

trxwannbe
01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
the hetrick team this year is a kawi satellite team and jason connell is a member of this team

FTR250Rnif
01-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
yeah joel and jason connell are both going places. keep on an eye on the a class in the wpsa and atva series for jason connell hes just making the switch from 300 to 450 and i saw him ride one of josh creamer's kawis last year and despite some small isues he was flying. so in a year or to that hetrick kawi satellite team is gonna be straight nasty

yea Jasons a cool kid. Really fast and awesome style. TF Films next DVD features him actually leading creamer for almost an entire moto in NH (we all know how fast josh is too). DVD will be out this summer!:eek2:
-Donny

maticus
01-12-2008, 07:49 AM
what dvd is that and where can i get it when it comes out?

FTR250Rnif
01-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by maticus
what dvd is that and where can i get it when it comes out?
Its Test Flight Films latest project. its still being produced as of right now. Were planning on releasing it summer 2008. I will post more details once its near completion along with trailers and such. Its filmed in HD also;)

250x_kyle
01-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Joel is just down right fast...... and Hetrick's has been the best place for me to get motor work with fairly quick turn around time depending on the time of year. recomend them to anyone.. Good job Rich and everyone up at Hetrick's.