PDA

View Full Version : Attn. lawsuits abusers

limetimeracerII
01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
The reason I don't like lawyers. BS like this makes me so mad. I just saw an advertisement on TV for these jerks that was about nothing but Rhino rollovers.

Rhino law suit (http://www.norrisinjurylawyers.com/yamaha-atv-lawsuits.php)

400exrider707
01-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Unbelievable... well I guess it is kind of, but c'mon...

Just so anyone knows, even if you have an old rhino without the doors, bring it to your local yamaha dealership and you will get a set of the new doors for free!

rollie
01-07-2008, 01:09 PM
i would like to see those lawyers point out the "design flaws" in the rhino, not having doors is not a "design flaw"

Waddell
01-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Sounds like those are the same risk that a quad or dirtbike has:D
I mean everyone sould assume a risk like when they opperate a off road vehical. These people need to get a life instead of trying to find new ways to steal money from people and companys. Just my 2 cents worth.

01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
i call lawyers liars. There are some stupid cases won just because their liar i mean lawyer got them out of it. Justice system is screwed up and people go sue happy when they are at fault.

79400ex
01-07-2008, 07:20 PM
The lawyers are just out for the money they can get from the suit.

Which 450?
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
The lawyers are just out for the money they can get from the suit.
ya think?

KXRida
01-08-2008, 06:16 AM
I posted that up a while ago when I saw it on tv.

those people must have been adopted and their parents don't love them

beaker1214
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Don't you love the people who don't want to work for their money but instead would rather try to sue someone.....Like the dumb person who put a hot coffee in between her legs then ended up spilling it and suing mcdonalds.... that crap is just stupid if u don't know its hot by touching it ur an idiot....

hondaracer31
01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Plain and simple. The problem with this country,

NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS!

It is ALWAYS someone elses fault! Therefor the lawyers have lots of business.

Flyin-Low
01-08-2008, 08:12 PM
I should go out and drive my quad into a tree cruising in 5th.. then sue Honda because they didn't tell me I couldn't drive through trees.

I'd probably get a couple million out of it, what do you think?

rollie
01-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
I should go out and drive my quad into a tree cruising in 5th.. then sue Honda because they didn't tell me I couldn't drive through trees.

I'd probably get a couple million out of it, what do you think?

as stupid as it sounds, it would probably work :mad: :mad:

one good thing about our sport is most everyone is laid back and knows the risks involved and isnt sue happy! or atleast the people i know

Toadz400
01-09-2008, 10:36 AM
It's pathetic that the people who actually deserve money from a lawsuit won't get it but lazy people that are just flat out idiotic and need to be removed from the gene pool are swimming in pools of undeserved money from POS lawyers. I hate the justice system also.

Aceman
01-09-2008, 04:27 PM
They claim "many slow speed turns result in rollovers," I've personally never rode in one, are they really that tippy with a driver and passenger? I have a hard time believing a slow turn results in rollover unless the corner is banked to one side, there's a pothole, etc.

Sounds like they need to conduct a driving test with these things to see how fast they actually need to go before it will roll on a corner. I bet they'll be surprised. Maybe then the lawyers will know exactly how full of chit they really are. Actually, I'll bet that's the reason they haven't. Not that it really matters to them, it's all $$$$.