View Full Version : OmG vice city...

Ralph
11-12-2002, 07:00 PM
I would like to let every one know that i beat gta: vice city, it took me about a week....

first of all i would like to thank god.... yadadadad

sweet *** game, cant wait to get all the hidden packages and stuff,

btw,,, dont trust lance,,, lol....

yeahhhhhhaaaaaa

Ralph
11-12-2002, 07:02 PM
oh yeah and the credits are long as he**...

4Man450es
11-12-2002, 07:12 PM
that is serisouly the best game ever.... just curious . whats the last mission?

Ralph
11-12-2002, 07:55 PM
lance sells u out and sonny comes, so u start out at the coke barrens mansion, and tons of mafia runs in and u have to kill them for a good minute, then lance shows up on the balcony and shoots at you, more mafia guys come, lance runs to the roof and u have to folow him there. on the roof there is again tons of mafia people and lance, (its easiest to shoot the barrels because it will kill al most every1...) once you kill lance you have to run back don and when u get infront of ur office sonny shows up and again hundreds of mafia people once u kill sonny its over and u see the credits and then it returns back to the game and u get like a call from every1 you ever met and they try to suck up to you...

Nausty
11-12-2002, 07:56 PM
lol, dont spoil it. I havn't been playing it much this week up until today. It is a awsome game. Is there a way to put some helicopters on autopilot while you shoot? I heard there was a way. I am on the death row mission right now. 16% done:eek:

Ralph
11-12-2002, 07:58 PM
nah you cant,,, but there is a mission where u shoot out of the copper....

Ralph
11-12-2002, 08:02 PM
oh yeah about the 16% that includes hidden packages, jumps, store robberies, and stuff like that ...vigilantes, rampages.... so ur farther than ya think... i beat the game and it says im only on 52% so i guess i didnt beat it beat it but i beat all the missions and assets.... so now i have to do all the other crap....

Nausty
11-12-2002, 08:07 PM
should I wait on assets until I get the hunter? The reason I ask because I heard you can get so much money by using the hunter for vigilante so should I just spend the money on other stuff?

free_rider20
11-12-2002, 08:09 PM
Im havin trouble with the final mission. I can get up to Lance and kill him. I get back down and when i come out of my room to shoot him the smother me in gunfire and i die! And hints?

Sportrax10
11-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Nausty, if your stuck on death row, the trick is to use a shotgun....... i was stuck there too

Ralph
11-12-2002, 08:31 PM
nausty:

assests will make you alot of money the hunter will take long to get i would recomend u get the dealership , pole position, at first (hint: in order to activate pole positions you have to get a 600$ lap dance...)

other guy:

....if u dont want to know exactly how i did it dont read on,

before u start the mission i would recomend u get some nice weapons, buy the old school handgun, rocket launcher, steal an fbi machine gun, get armor, get a hooker to bring ur health to 125, buy a shootgun, and some grenades,

what i did was in the beggining i used the old handgun(the loud one that throuws them far) until lance comes... then i hid in my office mainly to stay out of lances fire, and jump out every now and then to shoot him untill he runs to the roof, on the roof run past all the guys to the helipad, if u have a sniper or something to aim with shoot the barrels or use grenades. once tommy says something about the lance vance dance it means u killed lance run back down until sunny comes, as soon as you can run in your offcie and get the health and go out and shoot him with the rocket launcher,,,or grenades... thats exactly what i did

bluebaron
11-12-2002, 09:43 PM
the films studios, thats funny

4Man450es
11-12-2002, 10:05 PM
right now im just trying the come up with enough money to buy the Malibu.. i have a bunch of others but they took all my money.. ill just have to wait until i collect enough money from each one..

rookiex
11-12-2002, 10:09 PM
I beat that game 4 days after I got it......the day it came out I got it....Sweet game.....

4Man450es
11-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Holy crap! 4 days!! thats freaking quick!

Nausty
11-12-2002, 10:34 PM
i can beat thps 3 in a hour and a half

BadA$$440
11-13-2002, 10:17 AM
whats vice city? another version on GTA for PS2?

Doibugu2
11-13-2002, 10:27 AM
How do you beat cop land? Thats the one where you set the bombs off in the mall. I keep getting lance killed because the FBI keeps blowing up my cars.

Oh yea, how do you get laid? (jabbers the only that can comment on that statement) When you pick up the chicks, where do you have to take them?

exriderdude
11-13-2002, 10:33 AM
you just take them to somewhere remote and stop, your car will start shakin.

dude, my f***in game messed up or something, i put it in and it says error reading disc. it plays my other games fine but it wont play vice city. does anyone know whats wrong.:(

Doibugu2
11-13-2002, 10:34 AM
How remote, I have gone behind the buildings and waited for like a minute, nothing happens.

Flip it over and see if its dirty?

4Man450es
11-13-2002, 02:04 PM
cop land.. isnt that the one with all the fbi agents and u have to go get cops clothes and blow up the store? well thats not that hard.. just once i blow it up run like ****! if it didnt work then try using a wanted level cheat... (if u want)

Doibugu2
11-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 4Man450es
cop land.. isnt that the one with all the fbi agents and u have to go get cops clothes and blow up the store? well thats not that hard.. just once i blow it up run like ****! if it didnt work then try using a wanted level cheat... (if u want)

Yea, that is the level. I don't use them damn cheats. If I am going to beat it, I'm going to do it the right way.

One time, I got all the way back, but I had to go back for lance. Well he was standing next to a cop, and I used the Samuri sword and accidently cut off his head, instead of the cops.:grr

4Man450es
11-13-2002, 02:08 PM
hahaha retard... lol jk!!

Sportrax10
11-13-2002, 02:27 PM
exriderdude- the same thing was happening to me, ATV offroad fury wouldnt work and a couple of my other games
i ended up getting a new PS2 the guy at the store said it was from playing too many dvds, he said play 2 a week at most
stupid huhh?:grr

flyin#5
11-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
i can beat thps 3 in a hour and a half

me and my cuzin beat that in that exact same time. that game rules. now i just have to go over there and check out vice city and offroad furry 2.

heck i might not come back! :D :devil

Atreyu
11-13-2002, 04:39 PM
im only like 20% done and ive had it for 2 weeks

mainly because i just run around and kill fat chicks :devil

Doibugu2
11-13-2002, 04:41 PM
I just found out the usefulness of the samari sword. I like cutting there heads off! :devil

250rmike
11-13-2002, 04:48 PM
wheres the best place to find dirtbikes i havent seen any in a while and i wanna race around the dirtbike track

Ryan
11-13-2002, 05:01 PM
Exriderdude, I had the same problem with my GTA3 and my 2 friends GTA3's. It says something about a DVD error. The only way I can think of it to bring it to a game store and maybe the can check it out and clean it. Or just get a new one, it still should have some sort of warrenty, bring the reciept.

airheadedduner
11-13-2002, 05:41 PM
I has anyone else got to play the mission that you have to drive phil to the hospital while you are drunk?? It is so hillarious that I kept dying cause I was laughing to hard to play.

I just got the chain gun, it rocks!!!:devil

Ralph
11-13-2002, 06:50 PM
yeah thjaty mission rocked, i saved it on another file so whenever i want i can drive drunk until he dies...

Atreyu
11-13-2002, 07:58 PM
how much is the cheapest club?

300EX KING
11-14-2002, 07:22 AM
FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO BEAT THE GAME, I AM ON THE MISSION CALLED MESSING WITH THE MAN, SO HOW FAR AM I FROM BEATING THE GAME.

BadA$$440
11-14-2002, 07:27 AM
ok, i'll try this once again....WHAT IS VICE CITY? another version of GTA ?

Nausty
11-14-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Bad*****440
ok, i'll try this once again....WHAT IS VICE CITY? another version of GTA ?

yes, much better than 3.

exriderdude
11-14-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by 300EX KING
FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO BEAT THE GAME, I AM ON THE MISSION CALLED MESSING WITH THE MAN, SO HOW FAR AM I FROM BEATING THE GAME.

you still have awhile to go yet;)

doibugu2- go under a tree or someplace dark or something

im just gonna take it back and get another one, and while im there im gonna get Atv Offroad Fury 2,,whooooooo:devil