PDA

View Full Version : Our first video

meankfx
01-07-2008, 12:22 AM
check it out and let us know what you think.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L3uFCYoh5dQ

biker
01-07-2008, 08:38 AM
nice job! what the hell was in the toilet that he was sitting on?:huh

meankfx
01-07-2008, 11:15 AM
lol that was a bucket flipped upside down with a two liter bottle filled with dry ice and water makes for a pretty good explosion.

TWISTED DINLI
01-08-2008, 05:27 PM
sick video!!!!! thats saweet

raptor146
01-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Nice vid! Liked the no handed no footed can.:D Maybe make the landing a little steeper looks like you guys are landing pretty hard.

djeurink
01-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Nice video. I havent been out to joe's in a while. When are you going riding out there again.

meankfx
02-02-2008, 12:16 AM
probably wont ride till spring.

pharit
02-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by raptor146
Nice vid! Liked the no handed no footed can.:D Maybe make the landing a little steeper looks like you guys are landing pretty hard.

+1can can looked good.

but i'd make that landing a little steeper....

HtFoxChick
02-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Guys, that was actually pretty good!:) Seeing the farm in the background, looks a lot like all the vids we have of Jon and Derek riding at home years ago. Keep it up! You got some pretty good editing ideas too.

bloodmoney23
02-03-2008, 03:32 PM
hey where you guys ride? in Michigan or you go somewhere else? wouldnt mind coming up there some day and riding. im from ohio but trying to move out to AZ but will take some time so for now i just drive back and forth across the states to Glamis when i can. and definitely like raptor said, make the landing steeper.....looked pretty rough on the bikes and your bodies. this stuff already kicks the crap outta both so do what you can to minimize the pain for both. great job though guys. can ya email me as well at astine05@yahoo.com i have a few questions to ask if ya dont mind.

meankfx
02-04-2008, 09:28 AM
hey where you guys ride? in Michigan or you go somewhere else? wouldnt mind coming up there some day and riding. im from ohio but trying to move out to AZ but will take some time so for now i just drive back and forth across the states to Glamis when i can. and definitely like raptor said, make the landing steeper.....looked pretty rough on the bikes and your bodies. this stuff already kicks the crap outta both so do what you can to minimize the pain for both. great job though guys. can ya email me as well at astine05@yahoo.com i have a few questions to ask if ya dont mind.

We ride at a gravel pit in ionia mI. Our goal this year is to rent some equipment and make the landing steeper.

meankfx
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone. Hopefully we can put something even better out next year. We were only able to hit the steel ramp for two months then it started snowing. So I think we learned a lot of tricks for a two month span. Cant wait to see what we can do after a whole year of ramp time:D

jesseweaver
02-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Guys, that was actually pretty good!:) Seeing the farm in the background, looks a lot like all the vids we have of Jon and Derek riding at home years ago. Keep it up! You got some pretty good editing ideas too.

you gotta post some of them, or put them in the bonus section of the next movie.

nice movies. looks like a fun place to ride.

Rocko
02-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Just got things together to start building Ramp#2, should keep some of us out at the pit from going nuts during this winter BS. And i'm working on getting qoutes from excavating co.'s on alot more than just a better landing :D...

8my_Cash
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
nice stuff keep it up. remember bigger landing bigger tricks haha

flyin#5
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Nice work guys! Really nice job with the editing.

bloodmoney- Hit me up im in az and have ramps/landings.

MX MaNiAc 06
02-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Great video! I love the intro