PDA

View Full Version : arena cross

One_Bad_400
01-06-2008, 09:52 PM
ran a local arena cross race last night on my stock honda. i didnt wana run pro becasue there were some fast people there this weekend and i was on my stock practice bike so i ran an Open Am class and EVERY other bike had 50" LT front ends and rear ends.. i got 1st in my first moto and second in my second moto. the only reason i got second in my second moto is becasue i couldnt go threw the whoops like those full blown suspension bikes could... but i feel like i did my best on a stock bike! i dont know if any body got any pics but if they did i'll post some

WB450r
01-06-2008, 10:47 PM
hey man u talking about at the agri center...how was it...i wanted to go to it so bad but couldnt make it...u got any pics...
i live like 30 mins north of memphis in atoka...

One_Bad_400
01-07-2008, 09:57 PM
ya... it was fun... a BIG quad turn out.. they had the first Quad Clash for Cash... my brother might have some pics on his camera so i'll have to text him and see but it was fun.. the only thing that i didnt like about it was that they had 2 BIG jumps.. i was the first quad to hit the finish line jump but it was just to risky cuz if you didnt hit it perfect it was a rough landing... so if it was about 5-10ft shorter it would had been perfect... i didnt even hit it in ether moto's... only in practice

WB450r
01-08-2008, 03:18 PM
aight cool..yeah them pics would be awesome if u could get them....i remember last year there was only like the big finish line jump, whoops, and a double/triple....it was pretty cool considering how small the track was...how come u didnt use ur race bike??

One_Bad_400
01-08-2008, 04:16 PM
wasn't on the race bikes cause they are set up for TT. I talked to my brother, he didn't get any pics except for the some of the beginner class cause we had a friend racing it...

WB450r
01-08-2008, 08:43 PM
u needa set up one of them practice 450's for mx...so u in to tt racing...thts cool...