PDA

View Full Version : Chad Reed wins again!

Hondamaster5505
01-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Just finished watching the supercross at anaheim, and chad reed took the win!

GO YAMAHA!

hondarider101
01-06-2008, 05:06 PM
boo, boo , go james stewart
haha

trx400EXtreme
01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by hondarider101
boo, boo , go james stewart
haha his new nickname is Mr. second place.;) jk, he amazing, but im glad theres someone out there that has a chance of beating him this year now that RC's gone.

Hondamaster5505
01-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I gotta admit james stewart was doing really good for a while, and still is.

Chad Reed was always my favorite though. He always comes in around 3rd place all the time, but hes finally steppin it up.

James Stewart is no longer king:devil:

honduh440
01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
I Chad Reed was always my favorite though. He always comes in around 3rd place all the time, but hes finally steppin it up.

i remember in 04 when reed and rc had a huge battle at every race and reed was owning carmicheal all year long and won the championship straight up... seems like everyone forgets that

ZeroLogic
01-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Just finished watching the supercross at anaheim, and chad reed took the win!

GO YAMAHA!

Yay!:grr:

trx400exxracer
01-06-2008, 05:53 PM

Chad Reed was always my favorite though. He always comes in around 3rd place all the time, but hes finally steppin it up.

And when was james Stewart king???

i hope Chad takes the championship again, straight up!!!

And I don't think Ricky ever got enough credit! All everybody talks about is Stewart! What about ricky, Chad, and Langston!?

Stewart was never king!

Hondamaster5505
01-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Yay!:grr:

are you happy, mad, or sarcastic?

trx400EXtreme
01-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

And I don't think Ricky ever got enough credit! All everybody talks about is Stewart! What about ricky, Chad, and Langston!?

Stewart was never king! seriously, he moves up from the lites, wins some races, a championship or two, and now he's the best?:ermm: :o

Hondamaster5505
01-06-2008, 06:47 PM
what i meant was that stewart was making alot of wins and fights with RC.

RC is still one of the best, but hes not racing anymore, so after he retired, the fights were between JS and CR

I never said RC isnt an excellent racer, if he was still racing it would be tough comp. for CR

01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
If Bubba didnt dump it in the 1st turn I guarantee he would have won. did you see how fast he was moving up to get to 2nd? crazy!

jesseweaver
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

Stewart was never king!

i dont think you can call him king, but hes pretty close just because of how he could stick with the king--RC

jesseweaver
01-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
If Bubba didnt dump it in the 1st turn I guarantee he would have won. did you see how fast he was moving up to get to 2nd? crazy!

not sure if he woulda won, but it would have been sweet to see bubba and reed battling the whole race.

gncc025
01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
stewart is the fastest out there most of the time. lap times should prove that. hes just not consistent ,and i agree hes not king IMO, that goes to carmichael. i think stewart will be king when he puts together a consistent season.

trx400EXtreme
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
i think we're all forgetting Jeremy Mgrath(sp)

jrspawn
01-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider

Consistency is what wins championships. Reed has what it takes to win and has what it takes to take another championship! Bubba is fast. He is also wreckless(might have gotten better at that in the off season though) As for bubba not wrecking and winning? Reed Consistently gained on him lap by lap. The times are what counts, not position. Bubba and Reed are on a totally different level than the rest of the field. They will be #1 and #2 EVERY race unless either wrecks bad enough to take themselfs out. But again Consitency is what will win this years championship! GO REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin

Pappy
01-06-2008, 07:49 PM
I missed the main:( but for good reason:devil:

I know when Reed went down, you could tell it snapped him back to where he needed to be mentally. I have a feeling this will be his year.

And Bubba, if they could ever get him to relax and not push that extra tiny bit, it would take 2 men and a bat to beat him!

ZeroLogic
01-06-2008, 07:49 PM
are you happy, mad, or sarcastic?

Sarcastic.

hondarider101
01-07-2008, 04:25 PM
yea its not as fun to watch motocross now that rc is gone. He and stewrt battled everyrace and we all know who won most of the time.

stewart

FHKracingZ
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
bahah its hilarious you think reed is gonna run with stewart... im a huge RC fan but RC and bubba are on there own level... Chad is gonna always a 2nd or 3rd place in my mind.

Stewart will shred reed anyday in supercross. just wait half way through the season before you think reed is SOOOO fasst.

01-07-2008, 04:55 PM
when the 1-2 battle was good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEgqIAZydRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKjLFCKjLsg&feature=related

jrspawn
01-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
bahah its hilarious you think reed is gonna run with stewart... im a huge RC fan but RC and bubba are on there own level... Chad is gonna always a 2nd or 3rd place in my mind.

Stewart will shred reed anyday in supercross. just wait half way through the season before you think reed is SOOOO fasst.

Well with the frist race done in SX Reed DID run AND BEAT stewart. Yeah stewart went down, and so did reed. But the point no one seems to realize is lap times, reed consistently gained time. Again Stewart is FAST, i give him that. And he is also wreckless. You probably woulnt have to worry about stewart shredding reed this year, he'll probably just end up shredding himself and blowing his chances. But who knows, maybe he got some more sense to him in the off season. If he could ride with his head, i would agree he would be near unstopable. But the boy just always seems to go over his head when not needed.

Thank you
Justin

FHKracingZ
01-07-2008, 05:26 PM
his trainer wont let him ride stupid. he will win this championship unrivaled.

jrspawn
01-07-2008, 05:32 PM
his trainer wont let him ride stupid. he will win this championship unrivaled.

Well theres only one man(possibly a couple others....) that can "rival" him, so far he's done pretty good at it:cool:

But again, we'll see what happens this year.

Justin

NeverLiftRacing
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
the only name that belongs next to "king" is Mcgrath!!!

jb500ex
01-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
i remember in 04 when reed and rc had a huge battle at every race and reed was owning carmicheal all year long and won the championship straight up... seems like everyone forgets that

no one remembers that because it didnt happen. the only championship reed has over ricky was the year rc missed the entire season with a knee injury

trx400EXtreme
01-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by NeverLiftRacing
the only name that belongs next to "king" is Mcgrath!!! X2. theres no doubt about it, Stewart is crazy fast, but he will not be king until the day he even ties Mcgrath's records.... 72 supercross wins, 7 championships..... we'll see if he's got it in him.

Unverfehrt400ex
01-10-2008, 10:34 PM
i hate bubba but he is really fast. im bettin he'll take the championship again this year but who knows. i just thought it was impressive the other night. reed had the fastest qualifying times and a majority of the laps durring the main reed was faster. i dont think bubba hardly gained a second on reed at all.

FHKracingZ
01-10-2008, 11:02 PM
and since when has bubba been good at mud?? never.

jrspawn
01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
and since when has bubba been good at mud?? never.

Odd's are NONE of the riders are "truely" good in the mud. But if i had to take a guess at who would be better in the mud, it would be stewart over everyone. The returning champ from SX(and can more than hold his own outdoors) with ricky's trainer this year also.

Thank you
Justin

01-11-2008, 07:37 AM
yamaha = gay...that is all

jcv400ex
01-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by z400rider573

go ahead...make Joe's day!!

Hondamaster5505
01-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by z400rider573

Dude, yamaha's one of the best brand of dirtbikes/atv's out there. Honda is close behind in second.

You wouldn't know this though, since all you obviously ride is a crappy Suzuki:rolleyes:

xc_251
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM

are you serious? james stewart is no longer the king? you cannot base the rest of his career on one race, how about how he came back from way back in the pack to second in a couple laps, how about the fact that he turned the best lap of the night?

jrspawn
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by xc_251
are you serious? james stewart is no longer the king? you cannot base the rest of his career on one race, how about how he came back from way back in the pack to second in a couple laps, how about the fact that he turned the best lap of the night?

And how about how consistant he was with that fast lap time:devil: Sorry had to:D

He past from last to second becuase himself and reed are on that different level, im sorry but the rest of the guys dont have a shot at the top spot on the posidum if either of those two dont take theirselfs out in the race.

I also watched the race a couple over on my dvr and noticed that the time stewart was down, compaired to the time reed lost from bike stalling was the same if not less for stewart. I really didnt realize that while watching live the other night. Reed was on his game and it paid off. We'll see how things go this weekend. Live ive posted before, if stewart has finally gotten his head straight and uses it, as much as i hate to say it hes gonna be near impossible to beat. But i just think he'll never loose that on the edge side to him.

Thank you
Justin

AtvMxRider
01-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by honduh440

Yeah he was whipping Ricky's *** all year cause Ricky was home on the couch recovering from Knee surgery. Ricky didn't race the 04 Supercross season

JRP
01-12-2008, 09:05 AM
random question, but when is anaheim 2 comming on TV?

ZeroLogic
01-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Tommorow I believe, around 5 or 6pm EST.

AtvMxRider
01-14-2008, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by JRP
random question, but when is anaheim 2 comming on TV?

Anaheim 2 is next week

ZeroLogic
01-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Close.:o :p