PDA

View Full Version : From Freedom to Fascism! Our freedom is rapidly being taken from us.

criminalpoet
01-05-2008, 01:12 PM
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

American Patriot Aaron Russo attacks the IRS, proving there is no law requiring us to pay income tax. Scroll down and view some of the video clips.

The 16th Ammendment to the Constitution says only that "businesses" must pay taxes, and then only on their profits. Workers who trade labor for income do NOT have to pay taxes; the wording in the law is taxes are "voluntary."

The entire entity of the IRS is a fraudulent racket, much like the mafia, who steals from citizens by threat of force.

Fascinating.

Click on the link above and watch the second video first. Then post this up and e-mail it to as many people as possible. Change starts first by creating an awareness.

Nausty
01-05-2008, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmvCHAaKGyk&feature=related

People should not fear the government; the government should fear the people

ZeroLogic
01-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Yea, thats extreamly scary. If we ever get to that point, I sure as hell hope the people of America would have a revolution and over throw the goverment.:ermm:

TWILES
01-05-2008, 06:14 PM
If you get into creepy ****, take 2 hours and watch this. Its interesting. It was posted on another site......I didn't find it.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html

derekhonda
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by criminalpoet
http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

The 16th Ammendment to the Constitution says only that "businesses" must pay taxes, and then only on their profits. Workers who trade labor for income do NOT have to pay taxes; the wording in the law is taxes are "voluntary."

While I doubt anyone really enjoys paying taxes, if you enjoy your roads paved, garbage picked up, and children being educated you should probably keep paying them.

Now with that being said, there is too much money going into dumb projects, im not saying classrooms don't need computers...but the "bridges to nowhere" in alaska just because that senator (or whoever he is) has some pull in washington and other frivolous spending needs to stop.

Nausty
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
you wouldn't believe the millions of dollars pissed away in iraq!:eek:

There is so many scams goin on over there you wouldn't believe it!

Civ contractors blowing up there own vehicles outside the wire so that they can constantly get brand news ones under government write offs. Iraqi contractors paying off officers. How wasteful commanders are w/ money spending as much as they can at the end of a year so that it doesn't get minimized the next.

How many times i've seen thousands of dollars spent on parts that can be fixed but maintenance is to lazy to fix.

The government is SO FREEKING wasteful!

I could go on forever!

user101
01-06-2008, 11:26 AM
hahaha....I bet you guys are fans of Bill Maher.

ridered11
01-06-2008, 02:23 PM
how come every person that attempts to create a controversial documentary criticizing America is just some random fat a** that only shows one side of the story brain washing their viewers

if you don't like America, it's foreign policies, it's "secret plans to control it's people", paying taxes, i could go on and on.......

then get the h*ll out of this country, you obviously have nothing productive to contribute to the well being of the nation

i'm just tired of people b**ching and complaining about "how bad america is", if it's so bad go live some where else i'm sure you would be happy there wheres the law that prohibits you from doing that?

i for one feel very safe and protected in my country, and have no reason to second guess my government or country that has been serving it's people for hundreds of years

DEREK_SINE
01-06-2008, 03:29 PM
check out Ron Paul.

SRH
01-06-2008, 04:06 PM
taxes are stealing, no 2 ways about it, everyones a crook , especially the govt, if you say any different your naive

user101
01-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
how come every person that attempts to create a controversial documentary criticizing America is just some random fat a** that only shows one side of the story brain washing their viewers

if you don't like America, it's foreign policies, it's "secret plans to control it's people", paying taxes, i could go on and on.......

then get the h*ll out of this country, you obviously have nothing productive to contribute to the well being of the nation

i'm just tired of people b**ching and complaining about "how bad america is", if it's so bad go live some where else i'm sure you would be happy there wheres the law that prohibits you from doing that?

i for one feel very safe and protected in my country, and have no reason to second guess my government or country that has been serving it's people for hundreds of years

I agree 100%

user101
01-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by DEREK_SINE
check out Ron Paul.

He is a f'ing moron

criminalpoet
01-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Well let me start by saying that I do in fact love my country! But my country and my government are two different things! We no longer live in a country where the government serves the people. But rather it has become a country where the people serve the government! Anybody disagree? All im trying to accomplish with threads such as these is an awareness so that hopefully people will develope some kind of backbone and take this country back before big brother starts putting camara's in our toilets to monitor how many times a day we crap.

I mean come on, how long can one ignore the signs? Until its too late! Taxes are just one example of the lies, now journey into all of the possibilities of all of these new anti-terrorism laws being passed. Its all a mirage, a smoke screen if you will, so that the government can take a mile from 1 inch and use these new laws only to invade common folks privacy, freedom, and lives. Its a much bigger picture that just taxes, it goes way deeper than that.

Maybe when we change to a cashless society (which is in the works right now in the U.S) and everything from every penny we spend to our exact whereabouts is monitored at will by our government via a United States Of America I.D card with a GPS/computer chip in it will open everybodys eyes. All I know is that the stuff going on today would have never happened in the 60's! People actually had a set of balls back then and protested, marched, and even rioted until jutice was had.

Now-a-days people are so preoccupied with their own personal agendas that they have forgotten the meaning of the term "Together We Stand, Divided We Fall". The main problem with this country is that it is being ran by 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation politicians whom were raised by crooked men and taught crooked ways. How can one born with a silver spoon in their mouth possibly understand this country.

This country is not about political legacy's, its about real everyday Americans, its about Freedom. Do you think Bush, Regan, Clinton, or any of the presidents of the past 50 or so years ever experienced poverty, or came from a 1 parent home, or even a blue collar home? Hell no! And thats exactly why OUR POLITICIANS do not respect the real Americans that this country is made up of. We are merely food for the cash cows at this point and things have to change.

user101
01-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by criminalpoet
Well let me start by saying that I do in fact love my country! But my country and my government are two different things! We no longer live in a country where the government serves the people. But rather it has become a country where the people serve the government! Anybody disagree? All im trying to accomplish with threads such as these is an awareness so that hopefully people will develope some kind of backbone and take this country back before big brother starts putting camara's in our toilets to monitor how many times a day we crap.

I mean come on, how long can one ignore the signs? Until its too late! Taxes are just one example of the lies, now journey into all of the possibilities of all of these new anti-terrorism laws being passed. Its all a mirage, a smoke screen if you will, so that the government can take a mile from 1 inch and use these new laws only to invade common folks privacy, freedom, and lives. Its a much bigger picture that just taxes, it goes way deeper than that.

Maybe when we change to a cashless society (which is in the works right now in the U.S) and everything from every penny we spend to our exact whereabouts is monitored at will by our government via a United States Of America I.D card with a GPS/computer chip in it will open everybodys eyes. All I know is that the stuff going on today would have never happened in the 60's! People actually had a set of balls back then and protested, marched, and even rioted until jutice was had.

Now-a-days people are so preoccupied with their own personal agendas that they have forgotten the meaning of the term "Together We Stand, Divided We Fall". The main problem with this country is that it is being ran by 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation politicians whom were raised by crooked men and taught crooked ways. How can one born with a silver spoon in their mouth possibly understand this country.

This country is not about political legacy's, its about real everyday Americans, its about Freedom. Do you think Bush, Regan, Clinton, or any of the presidents of the past 50 or so years ever experienced poverty, or came from a 1 parent home, or even a blue collar home? Hell no! And thats exactly why OUR POLITICIANS do not respect the real Americans that this country is made up of. We are merely food for the cash cows at this point and things have to change.

I heard that the goverment already uses mind control devices on the soldiers.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nausty, do you have mind control device controlling you?

criminalpoet
01-06-2008, 05:06 PM
For those of you that disagree with me, or this thread, check out this link http://www.apfn.net/Doc-100_bankruptcy20.htm there is some pretty juicy stuff about your 16th amendment in there. And this is the government that you say you trust lol!
Sorry, but when my government starts telling me what kind of dog I can and cant own I have a problem with that! When my government tells me that their going to put a computer chip in my 12 year old daughter with or without my permission I have a problem with that! When my government tells me that my christian daughter can no longer pray to her Jesus in school anymore I have a problem with that! When my government says that saying Merry Christmas is wrong I have a problem with that!

And most of all lol, MOST OF ALL, when my president gets caught saying "The constitution is just a God damn piece of paper", I have a big eFFen problem with that! My government and my country are two different things! God Bless America!

Cr85rRida
01-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Every one can believe what they want, but telling them to "get out of the country" is so juvenile its not even funny.

"b*tching" about laws and the goverment is what got us our own country in the first place!

criminalpoet
01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Short and sweet! Very well put!

07250ex
01-06-2008, 05:19 PM
wow under the code name echelon .. a bunch of weird girls are saying their echelon which is bassicly just emo this girl at my school is all obssesed with it supposedly its about that emo queer band 30 seconds to mars ... just found that weird

01-06-2008, 05:37 PM
this country is going to scheiße, straight up.

01-06-2008, 05:47 PM

See, the problem with just getting the hell out is, other countries are smart. Take Germany for example. They wont even think about letting you in unless you speak fluent German, and already have a job. If this country would grow balls and do that there wouldn't be a million illegal Mexicans running around.
Even England is talking about making it mandatory to speak English before you can move in.
Also, please name a country that's not like Soviet Russia, or some 3rd world **** hole that prohibits you from being "happy" or moving out, or whatever you mean by that last comment.

gun32boarder
01-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by user101
He is a f'ing moron

I am curious to hear why you think that.

user101
01-06-2008, 06:43 PM
have you ever listened to him speak

kawiefan
01-06-2008, 06:50 PM
our country has really gone down the ****ter. its gonna get even worse if we dont start to fight back.

and lets pray to god that hillary clinton does not get elected

user101
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
[B

and lets pray to god that hillary clinton does not get elected [/B]

ditto

ZeroLogic
01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
our country has really gone down the ****ter. its gonna get even worse if we dont start to fight back.

and lets pray to god that hillary clinton does not get elected

I don't really pay attention to the elections because, well I hate both runners. We need a good strong president like Roosevelt again.:o

DEREK_SINE
01-06-2008, 08:33 PM

Give me more than that, some solid points that make him "a f'ing moron".

Who do you like?

Crashmore 22
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM

I have! He is the only candidate that is not a party puppet. All of the other candidates would sell their soul to get elected, most have changed their views repeatedly!

I don't agree with everything he says, but I have no idea how you consider him a moron!

Care to explain in greater detail?

DEREK_SINE
01-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Honestly, look at his record it's the cleanest. There is nothing on him. He stands by his views he stood for 20+ years ago. If you've noticed he has been excluded from debates and has had not much media coverage either, ironically, he has pulled in the most out of all candidates from supporters, highest trafficked candidate online, and ranked 10% in Iowa caucus which doesn't seem like much but is a lot in reality. The media chooses the candidate don't let them choose this one, do some research, and please don't let anyone choose this one for you.

* I am in no way shoving a candidate down anyone's throat just do some research and you'll know who is the right candidate for the job.

user101
01-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Crashmore 22
I have! He is the only candidate that is not a party puppet. All of the other candidates would sell their soul to get elected, most have changed their views repeatedly!

I don't agree with everything he says, but I have no idea how you consider him a moron!

Care to explain in greater detail?

Well, what I have heard him say is that he wants to pull out of the war completely. I know that is a horrible idea. I think his ideas appeal to the younger voters who don't realize what will happen if this does occur, and as much as I hate to say, will happen when there is a MORON such as him in office.

If we leave from over there all of the progress that has been made will be wasted.

Crashmore 22
01-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Regardless of who wins the election, I think they will be pulling the troops from Iraq. Don't get me wrong I support the troops 110% and am very thankful for what they do.

With that said, Ron supports the military, but he believes that the armed forces are too strung out throughout the world. I COMPLETELY agree. Remember WWII, the Germans were winning the war until, they tried to fight the WAR ON TWO FRONTS. It can't be done, especially with the guerrilla warfare tactics used today.

I would rather have our boys home and be ready for Iran, North Korea because they are both very real threats.

01-08-2008, 05:21 AM
ehh if i had to call the government out on one thing itd have to be how much this country is being run by racism, because no body can sack up and just tell african americans, mexicans, ect. that its not because of there race that there getting in trouble its that they actualy did something ignorant.

bwamos
01-08-2008, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Crashmore 22
Remember WWII, the Germans were winning the war until, they tried to fight the WAR ON TWO FRONTS. It can't be done, especially with the guerrilla warfare tactics used today.

Germany was winning the war because we sat around in isolationism and left our allies to fend for themselves. If Japan had not made the mistake of attacking Pearl Harbor, and Germany did not make the mistake of attacking Russia in winter, we very well could be speaking German today.

250R-Dee
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Do you really think the US and it's allies could have fought the war in the Pacific and in Europe at the same time? If you, you are truly mistaken. Had the US joined the war in the Pacific sooner there would not be any jews left in the world and the remaining people would be chauffering their captors around in VW bugs with VTEC motors.

Cr85rRida
01-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Germany was winning the war because we sat around in isolationism and left our allies to fend for themselves. If Japan had not made the mistake of attacking Pearl Harbor, and Germany did not make the mistake of attacking Russia in winter, we very well could be speaking German today.

He's right!!!!

criminalpoet
01-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by z400rider08
ehh if i had to call the government out on one thing itd have to be how much this country is being run by racism, because no body can sack up and just tell african americans, mexicans, ect. that its not because of there race that there getting in trouble its that they actualy did something ignorant.

Sorry man but ignorance doesnt discriminate, it is present in all races of people lol. Just like stupid doesnt discriminate either! I always see a lot of people downing Mexicans for this and that, but being from Albuquerque NM I see a lot of Mexicans everyday and all I can say is that in my opinion they are one of the hardest working races on the planet!
I work in construction and its the Mexicans that are always wanting to work harder and longer hours than everybody else. They buy up all of the houses in the trashed out neighborhoods, fix them up and raise their realestate value while reducing crime by replacing the riff-raff that used to live there. No matter what I beleive that our borders should be more secure but the Mexicans arent as bad as some make them out to be.

DEREK_SINE
01-08-2008, 10:40 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/88REf0tjZHo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/88REf0tjZHo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I have heard him speak.

Also as far as the war this guy has got more funding from our troops than any other candidate who are over there witnessing first hand what is going on.

http://knowbeforeyouvote.com/

reptikes
01-08-2008, 11:45 PM

You feel safe and proected? You need to wake the **** up!

<DRS>GPF
01-09-2008, 05:59 PM

then you are wearing blinders..
if you think for a second that there's an honest, "the public in mind only", politician in DC, then santa will make sure the easter bunny vouches for you to his wife the tooth fairy..

why stop there..
if you think for a second that there's an honest, "the public in mind only", politician in DC, then honda will be sure to make the 400ex stock suspension comparable to all other quads currently in its class..

if you think for a second that there's an honest, "the public in mind only", politician in DC, then [add obvious oxymoronic comparison here]

SRH
01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
there are too many dumb people in this country,iim sick of hearing if you dont like it get out,

ive got some usa pride, but you cant go by the old mentality this country was built on because these crooked guys are abusing everyones perception of patriotism to put more loot in there pockets.

F-16Guy
01-10-2008, 10:14 AM
He is a f'ing moron
You should read some of his writings before you say something so ignorant. As far as pulling out of the middle east, I agree with him for the most part. If you read some of his writings on US economics and why the middle east is so important to us, you'd realize that we're over there for several reasons, some of which aren't so noble. His ideas are about the only thing that would preserve this country and reconstruct it's integrity.

Here's a little piece about our current situation as it relates to the economy and the dollar:
http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2006/cr021506.htm

KXRida
01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
Every one can believe what they want, but telling them to "get out of the country" is so juvenile its not even funny.

"b*tching" about laws and the goverment is what got us our own country in the first place!

finally someone with a piece of mind!!! Could've have said it better.

Honestly I've brought the whole topic of the 16th amendment up so many times in my ap gov class in high school it wasn't even funny. You know what happened everytime? We never discussed it and the teacher ignored it. I was always threatened with the infamous "insubordination" but I didn't really care. I was even sent down to the superintendents office to discuss this matter and yet he was at a loss for words. I informed him that seeing how the 16th amendment is part of our constitution and that is part of our government class, he basically dropped it and said return to class. So at the end of the year, our class all sat around in a circle and we were allowed to discuss ANY government topic. haha guess what I chose. I had all kinds of hand outs and short video clips for the class it was like a presentation.

Yes, income taxes are important, but as stated before, they were "supposed" to be placed on businesses, not laborers. As nausty also stated, this whole iraq war was very wasteful.

remember, remember the 5th of november

Nausty
01-15-2008, 07:28 PM
I heard that the goverment already uses mind control devices on the soldiers.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nausty, do you have mind control device controlling you?

ridered and us101, hold the **** up! You guys are telling me that dodging bullets in iraq doesn't give me the right to discuss corruption and wastefulness because its "unpatriotic"!????\

F off

I'm at a ****ing loss of words of how pissed I am.

People should shutup or "leave the country" because your tired of "*****ing and moaning"!?
People are "*****ing and moaning" for a reason! The people in charge are stomping on the bill of rights, running our nation into debt and profiting from it!

You guys could be being guided along like pigs at a slaughter house and not even know it.

Open ur eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeU8KvJcDpY

Heres a link in case you missed the patriot act when you were watching the latest news on Brittany spears and scarfing down your burger king!