PDA

View Full Version : team green 08?

redrider05
01-05-2008, 10:26 AM
so whose riding for team green in 08 for the motocross season? i heard creamer,little and shumaker? what happened to luburgh did he get booted off the team?anyone have any details or know anything?

TWISTED DINLI
01-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Luburgh went back with yamaha!

redrider05
01-06-2008, 10:38 AM
where did you hear that...well i felt he was way faster onhis yami then these other bikes he was riding

TWISTED DINLI
01-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by redrider05
where did you hear that...well i felt he was way faster onhis yami then these other bikes he was riding

one of my friends that races with me also races nationals and he is really good friends with Jason and Jason told him that he is going back to yamaha for 2008.

inragedtwitch
01-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Keith Little will be a good addition to the 08 team.

lem dad
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
I don,t think Jason Luburgh will be on a yamaha in 08

Rowlands Motorsports
Dylan 03

GE4x4
01-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
one of my friends that races with me also races nationals and he is really good friends with Jason and Jason told him that he is going back to yamaha for 2008.

He will be racing for Polaris in 08.

TWISTED DINLI
01-14-2008, 04:29 PM
thats what he told my friend like 2 months ago so maybe things have changed

lem dad
01-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Polaris Is what we heard

Dylan 03
Rowlands Motorsports

lem dad
01-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Polaris Is what we heard

Dylan 03
Rowlands Motorsports

lem dad
01-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Polaris Is what we heard

Dylan 03
Rowlands Motorsports

rob-u/21
01-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Just read the Kawasaki 2008 Team line up and I didn't see Yokely in there. Did he get droped from Kawasaki?

NJ450rider
01-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah luburgh got kicked off kawi even though hes says he wanted to leave. he was getting a yfz ready but has signed with polaris after they approched him.

Im sure Yokley is still with Kawi

I think its great that they picked up Joe Haavisto after the suzuki satalite team got dropped. Joe definatly deserves a factory ride of somekind!

erac4019
01-19-2008, 05:20 PM
I talked to Yokley a few days ago and he will not be with Kawasaki next year. He will issue a press relelase when he gets everything together.

FutrTrphyWife8
01-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Luburgh was miserable with Kawi! He chose to go elsewhere! Which is NOT yamaha either!

He's planning on working with H-Bomb and Polaris, along with Dana C.

FutrTrphyWife8
01-19-2008, 05:44 PM
WRONG!!!

NJ450rider
01-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I guess Yokley wanted to leave or he didnt have any choice? who is gonna be riding for kawi in the gncc this year?

erac4019
01-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by FutrTrphyWife8
WRONG!!!
Wrong what?

lem dad
01-19-2008, 06:58 PM
We wish Jason good luck wherever he goes Dylan is one of his biggest fans Good luck to Jason and Dana in 2008

Dylan 03
Rowlands Motorsports

FutrTrphyWife8
01-19-2008, 11:12 PM
He's really excited for the '08 season! We really just want to have fun! Last season was just horrible! So we're looking forward to working with our good friends and having a really fun year!

rob-u/21
01-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by erac4019
I talked to Yokley a few days ago and he will not be with Kawasaki next year. He will issue a press relelase when he gets everything together.

Yeah, I kind of saw that coming. His results wher not all that great while he was with Suzuki and then Kawi. I guess those are some of the drawbacks from racing first year quads. I heard he was going to race Honda's next year. I'm a big Yokely fan cause he takes time to come race baja on his time off. Hopefully he will have a good year.

NJ450rider
01-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh man Yokley riding for honda wouldnt be any better. Everyone left honda for a reason. you dont get any support.

national #9
01-20-2008, 11:52 AM
I heard KOQ RACING, has signed with Team Green for 08, they will be supported,by Elka,Pro Wheel, LRD,Maier,ITP,k+n, and a few to be named yet. They will have a 7 rider team with their riders ranging from youth to pro-am.

erac4019
01-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by national #9
I heard KOQ RACING, has signed with Team Green for 08, they will be supported,by Elka,Pro Wheel, LRD,Maier,ITP,k+n, and a few to be named yet. They will have a 7 rider team with their riders ranging from youth to pro-am.
Is that an MX team? What series?

national #9
01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
They will be doing the atva gnc national mx series with a few WPSA, and a few of the Pa atva regional series events on the off week ends.

BEN #1
01-20-2008, 02:17 PM
ADD KEITH KLITTLE TO THE TEAM !

BEN #1
01-20-2008, 02:28 PM
I THINK LAST YEAR WAS MORE THAN JUST ABOUT KAWI
HE WAS BLESS WITH A SET OF TWIN'S
IT MAY TAKE A WHILE BUT I'AM SURE HIS RACING NOT OVER !

spincr4hire
01-22-2008, 11:10 AM
Its a shame no GNCC pros are going to be on Kawi. Makes it seem like its a POS, though we all know its not. I know a few PRO AM guys that will be on it though.

rob-u/21
01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by FutrTrphyWife8
Luburgh was miserable with Kawi! He chose to go elsewhere! Which is NOT yamaha either!

He's planning on working with H-Bomb and Polaris, along with Dana C.

I wonder what could be so bad to be one of the few full factory ATV support riders? I'm sure a lot of people would kill to be in his position. I wonder if he was going to make more $$$ as a yamaha priveteer. Or as a factory polaris rider.

erac4019
01-22-2008, 01:46 PM
I know it seems like no one will be on the kfx next year because we follow the gncc's but from what ive been reading/hearing there will be quite a few kfx's in the worcs atva and wpsa series. there will be atleast 3 teams in the wspa alone!

baubl
01-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Me Drew Lattimar, Bronson Bundy, Dax Snow, And Robbie Mitchell will be riding KFX in worcs and itp Im not on the same team the other three. I will be riding for Moto X nututriton moto works KAWI

FutrTrphyWife8
01-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by rob-u/21
I wonder what could be so bad to be one of the few full factory ATV support riders? I'm sure a lot of people would kill to be in his position. I wonder if he was going to make more $$$ as a yamaha priveteer. Or as a factory polaris rider.

The money was the only thing good about last year for us, and I could never expect an outsider to understand at all. J was totally stoked to be given the opportunity, but kawi just made one bad decision after another. He's used to working with the best of everything, and all the money in the world cannot replace the comfort of knowing your bike is on point. And if you continue to work with people and elements that you don't have full faith in, just for the money, all you are is another sell out! And anyone who knows J, knows that's not him at all!

His dream is to win a championship, not get a big paycheck!

lem dad
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Jason check me out Good luck
Dylan 03
http://www.mxsponsor.com/dylan-rowlands

QuadJunkies
01-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by baubl
Me Drew Lattimar, Bronson Bundy, Dax Snow, And Robbie Mitchell will be riding KFX in worcs and itp Im not on the same team the other three. I will be riding for Moto X nututriton moto works KAWI
I heard a little birdy tell me there would be one more Pro rider added to the line up on a Kawi as well... :D
Congrats Drew on your sponsors this year. See you in AZ :)

baubl
01-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks Tina, Hopefully this year goes better hah Dax moved up to Pro if thats who you are thinking about?! we will see you In AZ have a safe drive!!

QuadJunkies
01-23-2008, 05:16 AM
Thanks Tina, Hopefully this year goes better hah Dax moved up to Pro if thats who you are thinking about?! we will see you In AZ have a safe drive!!

Actually there is another one..!!
Unless there has been a change in plans I guess..But it might not be until possibly round 2.
I guess we will just have to wait and see!:D

baubl
01-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Well i know Keith Little, And Josh Creamer are signed up for Phoenix i think you should fill me in a little bit:D :D

QuadJunkies
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Well i know Keith Little, And Josh Creamer are signed up for Phoenix i think you should fill me in a little bit:D :D

Thats not the ones either.. :D
lol
I got a few sweet shots of you this wk end, Ill post them up soon.:)

KFX-R
01-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Brandon Brown? Drew hows your shoulder? You gonna be good to go next round. Not the kinda weather i was looking forward to in AZ.

QuadJunkies
02-01-2008, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by KFX-R
Brandon Brown? Drew hows your shoulder? You gonna be good to go next round. Not the kinda weather i was looking forward to in AZ.
That would be the one! :D
I wanted to make sure it was made public before I said anything.
Thats not the kind of weather wanted either.:ermm:

And here I was hoping to catch a TAN!:blah: :p
lol

KFX-R
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
QuadJunkies i dont think that we've met but my name is Bryson and will be at all the rounds this year. Ill be traveling with Jarid Lorenzen and Scott Biren. Come by and introduce yourself next rd.

baubl
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Drews shoulder is coming along should be ready for the next round what a crappy start of a season, but he'll overcome the kawi ran good the stumps didnt move that was the problem
bobl

QuadJunkies
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM
QuadJunkies i dont think that we've met but my name is Bryson and will be at all the rounds this year. Ill be traveling with Jarid Lorenzen and Scott Biren. Come by and introduce yourself next rd.

Will do!
IF you see me out there, stop and introduce yourself.
After Round 3 Ill be able to make alot more rounds to meet riders on Fridays as my Husband will be traveling with me(one way) and make my Fridays a little easier.
What number you running?

KFX-R
02-01-2008, 05:23 PM
im running 313 this year and you can find us under the Renton Motorcycles Pop up.

Thats good to hear drews ok. I didn't get a chance to talk him before driving home in the monsoon.

ccmuscle22
02-02-2008, 12:19 AM
Round 2 should be great. Looking forward to seeing many of you. Tina, get kelsey riding like crazy to get conditioned for mesquite. give me a call and let's make sure she's dialed in early.

MotoX Nutrition will be at round 2 as well. It was helpful to make sure our riders were on track for the weekend. If any of you are planning on racing in round 2, if you haven't used MotoX Nutrition, send me an e-mail and I'll get you some samples out right away. Were really going to get behind the WORCS series and our riders. Jarid is a favorite. I hope he has better luck in round 2. He's got some talent.
motoxnutrition@yahoo.com

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

QuadJunkies
02-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by ccmuscle22
Round 2 should be great. Looking forward to seeing many of you. Tina, get kelsey riding like crazy to get conditioned for mesquite. give me a call and let's make sure she's dialed in early.

MotoX Nutrition will be at round 2 as well. It was helpful to make sure our riders were on track for the weekend. If any of you are planning on racing in round 2, if you haven't used MotoX Nutrition, send me an e-mail and I'll get you some samples out right away. Were really going to get behind the WORCS series and our riders. Jarid is a favorite. I hope he has better luck in round 2. He's got some talent.
motoxnutrition@yahoo.com

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
If we could get mother nature to cooperate, that would sure help! lol
Right now she would be ice racing . :p
We got dumped on HARD this week.
Ill touch base with you once I get coverage done,some of its up as of a few minutes ago. ;)

QuadJunkies
02-02-2008, 12:45 AM
im running 313 this year and you can find us under the Renton Motorcycles Pop up.

Thats good to hear drews ok. I didn't get a chance to talk him before driving home in the monsoon.
Bryson, did you run Pro Am? Just wondering if I got some shots of you this wk end. :)

KFX-R
02-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Nope, I was only signed up for sport b and got a rain check for mesquite. I will be riding in Open B and Sport B for the rest of the series. Maybe some Prod B towards the end. We'll see. There were some pictures taken during practice fri and during unclassified saturday...but i dont know who took them.

QuadJunkies
02-02-2008, 09:14 PM
If you had some from Friday,l then I took them. And the others could have been myself or the Admin.
Ill do some digging;)

KFX-R
02-03-2008, 01:04 PM
cool....look for a black KFX 450 with green wheels. It was so muddy it will probably be hard to tell people apart.

QuadJunkies
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
cool....look for a black KFX 450 with green wheels. It was so muddy it will probably be hard to tell people apart.
lol I know. Try doing the Race Coverage. :p

lmao
:scary:

spincr4hire
02-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Congrats to Jody Estes for finishing 2nd at the Missouri harescrambles over the weekend, just behind Ockerman, proving the Kawasaki can podium...:cool:

KFX-R
02-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I think well be seeing a lot more this year....with the contingincies and bugs worked out it will be a good year.