PDA

View Full Version : clutch problems

yfzrider310
01-05-2008, 10:16 AM
alright ive been in the course of rebuilding my blaster and a really bad stripped bolt has been holdin me back so its just sat in the garage for a while but now after sitting there it just breaks it self somehow....for some reason the clucth wont engage and im thinking it might be the cable but when i took of the right side case off were the clutch is when i pulled in the calble all the plates came in....but when i try to push it in gear it just wont budge and i cant find neutral either its like its endlessly shifting so its pretty stupid and im kinda pissed.

morse250r
01-07-2008, 06:13 AM
get a book theres a mark on the case that your supose to line up if its not lined up it wont engauge

aaamx
01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
??? sounds like the plates are stuck together as far as shifting endlessly check the shift star if it was tighten up not sitting on the pin right it would spin around without shifting the shift drum. while you have the cover off take the clutch plates out and make sure they have a coat of oil on them before installing them again. hope this helps

pods_BMOC
01-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Yo let your buddie re-build it for you, it'll be like-new. Fo Sho!