PDA

View Full Version : cannondale for trade.

hontrx265r
01-05-2008, 02:50 AM
I have an extremely nice c-dale set up for mx. It is a true moto with moto title. However it has been built. Every motor update imagineable has been done including a 450 kit. extremely fast. quad. I have access to the programs for the d&m and can get them for you with purchase for probably nothing.
here goes the list.
Houser LT front end. with elka quads comp, rebound and preload adj.
Houser stem +1 up +1 forward, with protapers,
Elka rear shock to match the fronts same adj.
Galfer wave rotors and stainless brake lines
Lonestar +4 axle
Hipers all around with holeshot sx's brandnew
All black plastic in ok shape, planning on buying new laker or fullbore for sale. If some one buys I'll let them chose color.
Motor has everything. unicorn case, super motard trans, all the locking clips, z bearing, billet crank, 450 kit, all new valve train, It's ported, with bored throttle body, had the airbox eliminated.
moto nerfs
fmf 4.1 exhaust.
Ac bumpers. Honestly the list goes on.. and on.. this is the only quad I've ever had that needs absolutely nothing. except plastic which i will buy for you.
I'd actually like to trade for a full aftermarket 250r or a stock 450r or raptor 700 I'll entertain reasonable offers, no 400ex's or z400's. just other 450's this is not a crap quad this is an extremely well built fast quad I rode it at glamis three weeks ago and beat every person in my group of 15 people in a drag. And none of them thought I would even be able to hang. If you are unfamiliar with a the C-dale you will be very suprised. the only reason I'm wanting to get rid of this is really to have another R. to hang on too but like I said i'll entertain offers. or I'd like to see an honest 4000.00 for it. GUARANTEED No Disapointments. I would give your cash back if you didn't think this quad was what you wanted. pics to come, but please call 602-565-2992 for any info or email requests.

Knaus05
01-05-2008, 08:39 AM
ajj2787@aol.com email me some pictures

please and thank you

xtreme0n22s
01-05-2008, 11:07 AM
pics Xtreme0n22s@hotmail.com

CountryBoy62385
01-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Send pics to CYoung469@verizon.net! i have a 2004 TRX450R for sale! MAYBE 20hrs on motor! the quad is red not orange as the picture appears!

revo3.3
01-15-2008, 11:34 PM
is this 4 wheeler still for sale?