PDA

View Full Version : Stupid WB exhuast

A4StrokeGuy
11-12-2002, 04:21 PM
Well about a month ago i went to take the EX for a spin, i started it up and it seemed very loud. After taking a better look i saw a crack completely throught my exhuast. It is right where the pipe goes into the silencer. I'm pretty sure its unfixable due to the location of the crack. This is the 2nd WB exhuast i have had break on me. Has anyone else seen this happen??? It was only a slip on exhuast but wtf. I only had it for 7 months, i'm going to call WB and tell them what i think. The only reason its taken me a month to take care of it is due to the fact that i live on a farm and we are finally done with harvest. OH well gives me a reason for a new exhuast :D Now i'm looking at a LRD for it who knows.

TC17
11-12-2002, 06:23 PM
are you sure you got the right size? it could have brought when you put it on. i never had a prob with wite brothers. i've had the E-Series. it was loud but there weren't any cracks in it.

Maryland 400EX
11-13-2002, 10:04 AM
Have it welded. You'll be fine.

YZROOSTINYA
11-13-2002, 10:32 AM
they redesigned the new slip ons, they have a reinforment bracket and the pipe joins the muffler differantly. it is alot better set up now. my friends orig one broke and the new style is 10 times better

EricB
11-13-2002, 11:35 AM
JB weld and some sanding!