PDA

View Full Version : Vista Problems HELP ME!!!!!

Sjorge450R
01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
well i recently got a HP laptop after I sold my 300ex. Well I liked vista when i first got it. Now i hate it. IF i try to open "MY Computer" or any other explorer window, the explorer crashes and it doesnt come back until I restart my pc.

I have already did the System Restore and that didnt do anything, so thats why I am thinking the problem is in the Registry.

Anybody have any idea what is happening?

Thanks
Steve

WhiteYFZ
01-04-2008, 04:51 PM
olny thing i can suggest, is to get a MAC!:p

Sjorge450R
01-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ

haha. You dont understand. I went to the store to buy a mac book, but i could NOT argue with the price of this PC. I gotta find my XP disc and i think i will be set to go...lol

416exfreak
01-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
haha. You dont understand. I went to the store to buy a mac book, but i could NOT argue with the price of this PC. I gotta find my XP disc and i think i will be set to go...lol

Wont solve your problem.

The way Vista was made, XP will only run on top of Vista. You wont be able to completely rid the computer of it.

I would just use it as target practice. I havent had any problems with my computer (running viasta also), but when I do, I'll be investing in a Mac.

Crazy lil punk
01-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ

THAT IS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN I SEEN THE THREAD TITLE!!! GOOD CALL TOMMY
(as i type on my macbook)

Sorry dude, good luck, free bump