PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a KFX700.....

trx250r_ryder
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Im willing to trade the following for one.

2003 LTZ400...Included the following
Full Gusset Kit
Rebuilt engine with all recipts dated 1 month ago
12.5:1 compression JE Prolite piston
New Kibblewhite valves/springs
Re-nicklecelled cylinder
New DID Cam chain
New brake and clutch cables
New Carb with Dynojet kit
New clutch
FMF Powerbomb Header
FMF 4.1 pipe
K&N filter with Alba racing aluminum adapter/prefilter
Outerwears shock covers
ITP Type C wheels/holeshot tires
New axle/wheel bearings
New sprockets/chain
2006 KFX plastics with bombsquad graphics/seat cover
Maiers Black hood
Pro Armor Teather Kill switch
KX250 starter button
Renthal bars
New Clutch perch and lever
AC Racing Front Bumper
AC Racing rear, and center Skids
AC Racing desert style grab bar
DG Pro series Nerf Bars
Genuine Suzuki heel guards
Extra seat with new black gripper seat cover
Extra yellow stock plastics in good shape with headlight
extra new black maiers hood (I have 2 for some reason)
black Aceris Pro bends

The bike runs phenominal. It was built by a professonal shop here locally and I have all the receipts from the rebuild. This bike was setup to run in the woods. I broke the motor in and it has about 4 hours on it after break in. I can easily keep up with my friends new raptor 700 in the woods. I have a few pics attached and will get more once I clean it up better. The plastics are like new with only a few rides on them. This is a very clean bike and all the hard work has been done to it. With the motor, clutch, bearings, etc... it is like a new bike.

1987 TRX250r
FMF gold series pipe
DG Silencer
New Black DID aluminum rims
.10 over bore
carb spacer
powdercoated red frame
new bearings
newer dunlop tires
newer maiers white plastics
rental bars

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/transamcrazy80/?action=view&current=101_1826.jpg

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/transamcrazy80/?action=view&current=101_1825.jpg

I have new rims and tires for the R...the ones in the pics are just for rolling it around. email me at tin.indian.gtp@gmail.com or pm me if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance.

smokin250r
06-25-2009, 09:30 AM
where u located?i have a 700 that needs some work might be able to come up with something

buda5bear
07-07-2009, 06:31 PM
i have a 3month old700 i have about 2000 dollars in it nerf bars and hand guard stay i will take payoff threw bank or cash betwen 52oo AND 5600 IF INTRESTED IN I WILL CAL BANK TO FIND OUT DOLLAR AMOUNT MY PHONE AT NIGHT 479754 O870

cart45
07-29-2009, 04:58 PM
i have a 2006 kfx 700 loaded, works suspension, skid plates, nerf bars, oversized bars, white plastic, it needs nothing. let me no what you think i can get you pictures. call if your interested or email me jessecarter45@hotmail.com and phone is 217-519-4354 let me know what you would like to trade for what quads for mine or what your plan is and where your located