PDA

View Full Version : podium x shocks w/ res off 500 outlaw

outlaw11
01-03-2008, 09:44 PM
does anybody have any with res i want to by them or can trade stock ones off 525 and cash or whatever need 4 thanx

Evasiveone
01-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Have you thought of just having the Ryde FX shocks revalved/resprung. Someone like Ronnie Wilson will take all the guts out and revalve them and put on springs for your weight. The Ryde shocks do not have rezzies to help with cooling but they are aluminum body shocks which helps disapate heat. Even if you get a set of stock Fox's for your 525 I do not think you will get a drastically better ride with them without also doing a revalve/respring on them. I was amazed at the difference on my Ryde shocks after having Ronnie revalve them and put on triple rate springs on all corners.

rr outlaw
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I have the podium x shocks right now. They came stock on my 06 outlaw. Do you have contact info for ronnie wilson?

Originally posted by Evasiveone
Have you thought of just having the Ryde FX shocks revalved/resprung. Someone like Ronnie Wilson will take all the guts out and revalve them and put on springs for your weight. The Ryde shocks do not have rezzies to help with cooling but they are aluminum body shocks which helps disapate heat. Even if you get a set of stock Fox's for your 525 I do not think you will get a drastically better ride with them without also doing a revalve/respring on them. I was amazed at the difference on my Ryde shocks after having Ronnie revalve them and put on triple rate springs on all corners.

LEOGM5150
01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
also check out joshua wiig (wiigstyle on predatorowners.com ), WiigStyle Racing,Inc. shock rebuilds,and revalving, pm on predatorowners.com for pricing,check out www.wiigstyleracing.com to see his business and get a quote. if you contact him through pred owners he will give you a 15% discount until the end of january. i had him rebuild my elkas and they were twice as good when he was done.

quadmxracer
04-26-2008, 11:36 PM
props to Josh Wiig from Wiigstyle Racing. My axis shocks are ten times better than before. Thanks buddy.