PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen one?

Benjithx
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
???

culichi
01-03-2008, 10:12 PM
i think they arent out yet

mikeE36
01-07-2008, 11:53 PM
any pics?

fastredrider44
01-08-2008, 08:39 PM
I'll throw my two cents in. I have Honda Blood in my veins, but the pictures of them in dirtwheels are hideous.

desratt
02-03-2008, 06:42 PM
when will they start appearing on showroom floors????

ckasper18
02-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Not all honda dealers will be having them in there inventory you must be a honda only dealer no other brands.

This is a work horse machine they do appear to be a nice work machine we are told they will be available in the middle to end of june or july give or take it will be a 2009 model.You should be able to go to www.hondamotorcycles.com to see the picsor stop by a dealership they should have pics

EXinMB
02-15-2008, 09:53 AM
ya i work at a honda mc/atv dealership in manitoba, canada, and the only pics we've got are from the net and dirtwheels i think its supposed to come out in late summer of 2008. and ya totally agree, this thing doesn't look good at all. i think maybe a different hood style, a nice bumper, and rims and tires should make it better, but i sat in a Polaris razer and those are saweet. and im not a polaris guy at all. ya i don't really like any changes honda made for 2008 other than white plastics for 4x4 models and the 400ex plastics and the CRF250/450R in black. the new trx450 tank doesn't look as good imo. they shoulda kept it black on all models. and the 700xx. my god, i dont like the looks of that batmobile at all. lol but thats just my opinion

desratt
03-01-2008, 03:31 PM
ok time for honda to release more info already..
the wife decided she need to trade in her quad for a side by side. and I would like to have the honda for an option...

desratt
05-04-2008, 12:47 PM
well I bet they end up with quarter doors on them unlike the early pictures....

Yippie-Ki-Yay
09-17-2008, 05:56 AM
Well i dont have pics because my camera broke, but after seeing them i can tell you this: They are by no means sporty. They are big, and by big i mean tall. It looks too top heavy to be sporty, and looks like it would be rather tippy. I love honda, but i would go with a rhino any day over this. Even if you plan on doing only farm work with it, i would still have the rhino to have some fun with at times.

big400boy
11-29-2008, 10:02 AM
alright i have one on the floor of my honda shop and they are huge. tall and big and bulky. NOT a sporty machine. id go with a rhino as well. but hey im sure they are usefull for those who dont want themfor any thing but work. but who the hell wants to spend a bunch of cash on a machine that you cant even go scrw around with some times?

hondariderdylan
12-26-2008, 10:44 PM
cycle nation in middle georgia has tons of them

there was a line of them in the back and 3 out on the out by the road
camo and red

SR20motorsports
04-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Honda has brought disapointment to honda owners with big red. it is not only hideous as dirt wheels described the power on it is on track with other 450s in its class. what a joke. a push rod cam design on the engine? to lower the weight mass on it come on. they maybe saved 2 inches on the engine height. the power and response the engine would have gained from the OHC design would have over come the raised mass. even if the only two SxS's out were the old school polaris ranger and big red i would pick the polaris. i am a die hard honda fan but the last couple years have left me lookin at new options

Inspector
10-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Looks like a big red turd! I was dissapointed. But I am a sport rider.