View Full Version : New Graphics

AL Elks
01-03-2008, 07:00 PM
I just posted 25 new sets of Outcast graphics to the site:

AL

http://www.atvgraphics.org

inragedtwitch
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Haha I see you put my graphics kit on there the one that outkast made! Its the 2006 team suzuki 1 with Jonathan Loomis on it lol. (153)

AL Elks
01-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by inragedtwitch
Haha I see you put my graphics kit on there the one that outkast made! Its the 2006 team suzuki 1 with Jonathan Loomis on it lol. (153)

Yep, Outcast sent them to me.

Do you have any pics of them installed?

AL

AL Elks
01-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Well I'm working with a printer for the graphics on my site and may have finally found one who could print them at a decent price. We are working out the details right now. When I find out more I'll let everyone know. Looks like when I set it up you'll be able to order the graphics straight from the site if you would like to have them printed through ATVgraphics.org. As always they will still be free to take to your local printer to have printed (if you can find one who will do it at a decent price).

I just want to give people options so they can have their graphics printed at a decent price. Price looks like it will be $150 per set. I'm still working out the details though.

To be up front I will be having another company print and ship these for me. It will be transparent to the person doing the ordering.

I'm getting some more specifics as to what type of equipment and material they use to print their graphics before I commit.

AL

inragedtwitch
01-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Wow 150 straight?? thats hella good the company I was going with fusion gfx but they wanted like 230$ for the whole set... but then agian I did have a lot of **** on mine so. But anyway i'll buy a set through you if you get that setup and if you can keep the price under 200$.