PDA

View Full Version : maybe i dont get it

cobra99
01-03-2008, 04:57 PM
i put up my first post and nobody replied. a buddy of mine told me about this site and so far it sucks. maybe because i cant figure out how to post pics. just thought it would be a place where people could help me out ( cheaper parts, how to's and stuff like that) maybe ill try and post again. try to post pics.

willb
01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
First Sorry about your luck. I read your original post. Honestly, the way you posted it made me think, "stupid kid" no offense.

Second: It is even harder to get advice when you tell someone they suck.
After I read your first post for a second time, which most people wont do, I could see what you are asking.

Parts: I would post in the wanted section of the forum that you are looking for plastics, steering stem, etc.

I would start with bikebandit.com. Look at the schematics and write down a list of the parts and prices that you need. This site is usually cheaper than some dealers, especially if you dont have a relationship with them.

Ball joints also check the schematic on bikebandit and see if it is multiple parts items. This will lead you down the path of which is possible: ball joint only or entire assembly.

Aftermarket parts are usually cheaper that stock unless you find used.

Take the list that you put together to ebay and start shopping.

This way you will know what price is good and what is to close to new.

Plastics, I believe maier makes some for the predator.

eerhard09
01-04-2008, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by willb
First Sorry about your luck. I read your original post. Honestly, the way you posted it made me think, "stupid kid" no offense.

Second: It is even harder to get advice when you tell someone they suck.
After I read your first post for a second time, which most people wont do, I could see what you are asking.

Parts: I would post in the wanted section of the forum that you are looking for plastics, steering stem, etc.

I would start with bikebandit.com. Look at the schematics and write down a list of the parts and prices that you need. This site is usually cheaper than some dealers, especially if you dont have a relationship with them.

Ball joints also check the schematic on bikebandit and see if it is multiple parts items. This will lead you down the path of which is possible: ball joint only or entire assembly.

Aftermarket parts are usually cheaper that stock unless you find used.

Take the list that you put together to ebay and start shopping.

This way you will know what price is good and what is to close to new.

Plastics, I believe maier makes some for the predator.

You beat me to it with this post. I was going to write something very similar but decided it just was not worth my time....

2crazy2care
01-17-2008, 02:09 PM
try predatorowners.com