PDA

View Full Version : Bush is good for this industry

XANDADA
11-12-2002, 12:47 PM
Whether you like Bush or not: This President is good for the off-road industry. At a time when it's the norm to see areas closing to OHV's, it is refreshing to see this one not only stay open but allow increased OHV capacity. I congratulate him for not backing down from intense pressure to close down even more National Parks to OHV's. It might just be for snowmobiles for now, but I think it will positively affect the entire off-road industry. Damn Bush is good, here is the announcement as reported from Associated Press -

U.S. OKs More Snowmobiles in Parks
(AP) - Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. The Bush administration plans to allow more snowmobiles in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks on average, while cutting numbers on the busiest days. The decision reverses one taken during the Clinton presidency that would have banned them by next winter. There would be no limits on snowmobiles for the winter season beginning next month and running until mid-March, Interior Department officials said.

QuadTrix6
11-12-2002, 12:50 PM
I agree with you, I think Bush is an excellent president and is doing a he!! of a job. IMO Clinton was a joke with his scandal after scandal, thank god we have a real president now, who enjoys the outdoors as much as all of us :square i look foward to his future plans for off roading :cool:

11-12-2002, 12:54 PM
yup......i like bush:D

11-12-2002, 01:01 PM
I like BUsh too..:huh

I'm just still wondering if the knucklehead is going to full fill his dream of starting a war with every country on earth. We don't need this Iraq crap going on,,our economy is for chit and this guys mad that somebody else on this planet has weapons like us. OK lets piss them off so they use those weapons on us...seems kinda moranic don't ya think. He can't find Bin Laden so he figures I'll start a war somewere else maybe I'll look successful if I go after Saddam. IF that doesnt' work who's he goin after,,Martha Stewart??? Screw them help out US, the people of the US,,you know the people that pay your bills at the whitelie house. Anywho sorry ta get off topic,,yes he's helped the OHV community and that's great..just pray we still have a place to ride when iraq starts sending over missles like it's goin outa style..:(

QuadTrix6
11-12-2002, 01:10 PM
This is all IMO:

Personally i think we need to go to war and the sooner the better. i guess because you live so far from new york you might not understand but the world is living in fear everyday now because of these Immagrants that are here on student visas or here illegally imo i think we need to start deporting them..and i mean all of them. they come here and terrorize our country and the other illegal immagrants come here and exploit our country. im sick of paying taxes that is used to pay welfare for illergal immagrants. by going to war it will also boost the economy but creating more jobs. something need to be done with all of these middle eastern countries immediatly. we need to invade and seize there oil feilds, so we won't need to buy it from them anymore. they take our money from oil and use it to fund terrorist groups. i have much faith in our president and know that him and his staff will do whats neccasary to preserve the country and to keep us free and safe...just my .02

11-12-2002, 01:12 PM
hey quad trix .....when are you shipping out for boot camp?

Castor-426ex
11-12-2002, 01:14 PM
i just wanna buy lots of guns and quads and razor fence my property in..and order pizza all the time and hunt al queda

Doibugu2
11-12-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
i just wanna buy lots of guns and quads and razor fence my property in..and order pizza all the time and hunt al queda

How's the al queda for eating? Pretty exotic meat! :eek:

Castor-426ex
11-12-2002, 01:23 PM
lmfao

nah i gotta have sumthin to feed the animals..

seriously though.......i wish they would have a season for terrorists...like deer....****...we could even have tags for em...

it could be like this..

you are allowed

11 suicide bomber kills...

34 potential hijacker kills...

ah screw it....they are all on the list:D

Doibugu2
11-12-2002, 01:27 PM
roflmao!

Originally posted by Castor-400ex
lmfao

nah i gotta have sumthin to feed the animals..

seriously though.......i wish they would have a season for terrorists...like deer....****...we could even have tags for em...

it could be like this..

you are allowed

11 suicide bomber kills...

34 potential hijacker kills...

ah screw it....they are all on the list:D :D :D

11-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
something need to be done with all of these middle eastern countries immediatly. we need to invade and seize there oil feilds, so we won't need to buy it from them anymore.

that's like saying someone should be able to come over here and take away all the quads. A country is not going to let us invade and take oil from them,,they will kill all living souls on earth before that happens. Bush is pissed off that his dad failed to get Saddam so now he needs to try again for his dad's sake,,i'm seeing another failure..:rolleyes:

If you didn't know this,,politicians come straight outa 3rd grade or least that's what their mental thoughts are equal too. The majority of the nation does not feel the need to go to war with Iraq,,Bush knows this and does he make a decision on what the people of the US want... NO he's dead set on making as much war as possible...if ya ask me I think he just wants to go down in history as having war with more countries than ever before in previous history..he's a joke and I bet if he had 3 or 4 sons in the military he'd be rethinking all of this,,,he's hiding out in a mountain somewere and can live for years underground,,so what's he worried about..nothing of course.

QuadTrix6
11-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Is your real name rico ? or john walker ? :eek:

11-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
Is your real name rico ? or john walker ? :eek:

Most people cally me Billy,,,you know,,BILLY BADD arse..:eek:

Dude I'm more redneck american than 3/4 of our countries leaders. I fully believe in the right to keep and bear arms. I'm just saying we have a jackass in the whitelies house. I've been a bush fan from day one till he decided he needs to wager war on yet another country that 80% of the american population could give a rats arse about. He needs to focus on the needs of us americans and not worry about some jackleg 5000 miles away who's got a got damn pee shooter hid away in some mountain side that might and possibley won't even work. He's jumpin the gun just for the fact that he's president and he can. I'm pure american I just don't have patiance for stupidity,,which I'm surrounded by almost all the time and I think our country is led by that..

I'm done,,me and politics go together like farts and an elevator,,we don't mix..and it's irratating.:blah

I say go sign up fer bootcamp and do us proud there USA boy..:macho

XANDADA
11-12-2002, 02:23 PM
Just an observation, but you notice that throughout American history whenever there is an economic depression that we soon go to war? Within a single year of the wars start, the economy will do a complete 180 and it's a bull market again.

tants
11-12-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by PAPPY
yup......i like bush:D

pappy LOVESSSSSSS 'the bush'

:eek:

Pappy
11-12-2002, 02:55 PM
well i look at it like this......

do we need to go to war with iraq? nope.....we have the ability to take him out and he is the problem. last time we were there the soldiers were damn near surrendering faster then we could kill them.

i think the middle east is a huge waste of energy.....but its all about the friggon oil. the rags have us by the jimmies and they know it. if you look at the U.S. 90% of everything we do involves oil(petroleum products) we are way too dependant on forgien countries. and if we do go to war i damn well expect a wal mart in bahgdad within a year. i dont want to see our people dying only to hand it back to them.

as far as terrorizm is concerened? we have absolutely nothing to stop them at our borders. i wish they would concentrate on making the US safe here at home before we worry about anyone else. heck...the CIA took out 5 terrorists 2 weeks ago with a missle from a drone in YEMEN. more strikes like that is what we need. it will take longer but we will kill those that need killing.

and for those that say ...kill them all.....id ask if you have ever seen women and children blown to pieces or shot? its alot easier to say it then do it.

and yes....i still want payback for the sept 11th attacks......but i want those responsible and those planning future attacks nailed not goat farmers on the side of a rock in afghanistan. we have the ability to find these people.....and do what needs to be done.....i say just do it.

if we do go to war...i will stand behind my country ....because i am a loyal american. but i think in these times, we should use some intelligent thinking on how we do things.

R-Crazy
11-12-2002, 03:06 PM
Yea, there is no need for war right now. We need to take one thing ata time. terrorists, then Saddam. he may be dead by then.

Ever notice the three most important people in our countries names:

COLIN Powell

DICK Chaney

George BUSH

just a thought

dave

trx400ex
11-12-2002, 03:09 PM
i suppose all of you will be running for president next election?

Pappy
11-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
i suppose all of you will be running for president next election?

well im not 35 yet:D

Wired
11-12-2002, 03:17 PM
i think we need to base more attention on ethenal. since i was born, raised a farmer by a farmer i think this would solve alot of problems. give the farmers the steady market for corn so we can concentrate on getting the best harvests instead of worrying about having to make payments to pay stuff off. another thing this would help as kenny noted above, this would allow the U.S. to become more independant from "oil based" countries. they then would be powerless without the sale of oil. theres alot that can be done to demolish iraq and the countries over there from the inside out and diminish the number of casualties (sp). just a thought :square

Doibugu2
11-12-2002, 03:25 PM
Slightly off topic, but we are getting a lot more of our oil from European countries now, 30% or something like that. I guess European leaders are pushing for the use of diesl cars. So they have a surplus of gas. Thats why they claim the gasoline has been more stable, even with the threat of war from Iraq.

TC17
11-12-2002, 03:56 PM
YEAH!!! go Bush! now let the quads there too!:cool:

MSL
11-12-2002, 04:11 PM
The problem with a leader of a country like Saddam if he gets his hands on a nucular warhead he will use it without a doubt then what..

Then we will sit around and wish we would have done something when we could..

I dont want to see people die but he must be removed.

Saddam is pure evil, people better wake up before it is to late.

Rastus
11-12-2002, 06:07 PM
Well, I partially agree with Rico, Kenny,and MSL.

What if we had the chance, and later on he gets a nuke and we don't have any control? kind of like another Nazi scare...:(

But what if a lot of lives are lost for little cause? (Kinda like Blackhawk Down)

Why have a war in the first place?

I also saw in a magazine that Russia exports ALOT of it's oil.
My thoughts would be to increase trade with them. 1/3 of the people in russia have cars.People have little money to buy that stuff over there. They have all that land, all that potential for oil money there...We could probably get better prices too.

It all boils down to how you support your country, and I'll support mine.

stocktires
11-12-2002, 06:53 PM
BUSH

dang kenny, keep your name like it is now, lol :D

4punksdad
11-12-2002, 07:07 PM
there is big business in the middle east. Not just oil,,,,,,,,,we have plenty of americans in these countries trying to earn a living.

I agree with bush. If this saddam joker won't comply to the rules that have been laid out...........then nail him. I make it fast. Quit all of the politically correct crap. Take him out.

as for the needs of americans rico.........god helps them who help themselves. Most americans are too lazy to get out of their own way.
It is the job of local government to deal with local issues...........not the office of the president.

JMHO

Guy400
11-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
there is big business in the middle east. Not just oil,,,,,,,,,we have plenty of americans in these countries trying to earn a living.

I agree with bush. If this saddam joker won't comply to the rules that have been laid out...........then nail him. I make it fast. Quit all of the politically correct crap. Take him out.

as for the needs of americans rico.........god helps them who help themselves. Most americans are too lazy to get out of their own way.
It is the job of local government to deal with local issues...........not the office of the president.

JMHO I agree. This guy is actively seeking out nuclear weapons that he'd no doubt use against people. He's already used chemical weapons against the Kurds (his own people who live in the northern part of his country). If this guy gets his hands on nukes it's hard telling what he'd do with them. We need to take this crackpot out-->now!! He already hates the U.S. and Israel and we know he sponsors terrorism.

I do think the federal government has a responsibility to keep the economy running strong but even in these times we're in right now that are supposed to be so bad I still see "Help Wanted" signs everywhere. There's jobs out there everywhere if people would just swallow their pride and grab an application.

Bean
11-12-2002, 07:33 PM
saddam should hav been dead 10 years ago, but the US or whatever "gave him a Bible, and told him to reform", now, we wer not going to do this to Hitler, he was going to die a painfull death, why not blow saddam to pieces, shoot him, dont giv him a bible and preach to him, if worst comes to worst, i will gladly grab a gun, JMO

11-12-2002, 09:17 PM
i hope we blow sodamn insane into unidentifiable pieces....
we have played the kiddie games long enough.
and if it comes down to it, the day i turn 18 i will enlist in the military, and defend my country, i think bush is great!
an i support his ideas and actions to the fullest, but i see where you are coming from Rico, and the rest of you....

*K*

chavez
11-12-2002, 10:20 PM
isnt it funny how when another country starts a mess or we as a country medle in others business that doesnt concern us the men that we go after never gets what he deserves well that is not totaly true i guess we have a drug lord from panama in prison. but the man who is responsible for the sept 11 bombing is still out there. hmm cant find him lets go to the neibor and mess with him if hes got nukes either shot him and his constituants or be the big brother and just take them away. there are so many solutions to the problems we need to clean out our own back yard befor we go playin in others

4punksdad
11-13-2002, 05:07 AM
we are all going to have to agree to disagree about the war on terrorism I guess. I am suprised at the number of folks who have so quickly forgotten what these scumbags did on sept 11th 2001

anyway..........wasn't this thread about the bush administration allowing more off roading in national parks? Thats good news for all of us.

Scott
11-13-2002, 07:29 AM
As someone said before, our economy has always been "war driven" in that after a major war, our economy improves. Iraq would NOT be a major campaign. I do support going after Iraq, they have openly supported terrorism, and did so very publicly in the weeks following 9-11-01. Anyone remember Saddam's $10k payments to the families of suicide bombers in the Hez-Belah organization??

Iraq will NOT be launching missiles at the US, they don't have the technology for ICBM's (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles). Very few countries do. The US and Russia were the two major ones. China didn't even have that capability until Clinton's decision to sell it to them in return for campaign financial support.

As for Bush attacking more countries than any other president, better go back and look at what Clinton did. Take a look at the number of places our troops were fighting during his 8 years, he's got the record as far as I know.

The US can not and will not sieze the Iraqi oil fields. That's not even an option.

Bush said following 9-11 that we would go after terrorists and all that support them. Saddam supports terrorists, and does so openly. Bush made the statement, time to do it. We talked the talk, now it's time to walk the walk.

Just my $0.02 I was in the military during the Gulf War.