PDA

View Full Version : White Bros. XCR

kcalexan83
01-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm loking for a slip on for my 05 400ex. I was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these. I've narrowed my choices down to an HMF sport series or the White Bros. XCR. I've heard nothing but great things about the HMF but I like the looks of the XCR. I would kinda like the XCR just because it's different than what everybody I ride with has yet I dont want to blow my money on an inferior exhaust. Thanks.

01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
HMF is the way to go. I love the way the XCR looks but its not worth the money. It cost more but gives you less.

TheNewn
01-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Any Info to back that up?

WFO400
01-03-2008, 08:28 AM
I have an HMF and I wish I would have bought something a little queiter. It is extremely luod. Yes it does make more power, but I don't think it makes any more power than my freinds White Bros. E2 and his is queiter and makes a better exhaust tone as well. I was also looking at the XCR so let me know how it goes if you get one. I will sell you my HMF if you want. PM me

tman12345
01-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by WFO400
I have an HMF and I wish I would have bought something a little queiter. It is extremely luod. Yes it does make more power, but I don't think it makes any more power than my freinds White Bros. E2 and his is queiter and makes a better exhaust tone as well. I was also looking at the XCR so let me know how it goes if you get one. I will sell you my HMF if you want. PM me
do you have the quiet core? if not you should get one.

glamiskid395
01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
i'd trade you my e-series for your HMF if my dad would let me, i like the louder HMF better.

WFO400
01-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes I have the queit core, it sounds like crap with it. It's not much queiter and makes the exhaust note sound very strange. I'd rather have it louder than have my quad sound horrible. White bros. e-series suck, so no I will not trade you, sorry

trx400EXtreme
01-03-2008, 06:44 PM
i dont have a white bros XCR, but i do have an R4 and when i had my 300ex i had an e series. both great pipes. cant go wrong with white bros.:macho