PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 (must read)

DVXracer
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
A juvenile fan of the video game Halo 3 is accused of punching his mother after she forced him to end his game Sunday night and fighting with sheriff’s deputies as they tried to restrain him, according to reports released Wednesday.

Indian River County Sheriff’s Deputy Sean Harnage reported responding to the family’s home at about 11:30 p.m. Sunday in reference to an “out-of-control child.”

The parents told deputies their son was playing Halo 3, and it was getting late and he needed to shut it off. When the son refused to turn off the game, the parents reportedly took the air card out of his machine so he couldn’t play anymore.

Reports show the son became enraged, went through the house looking for the air card, and then punched his mother, prompting the parents to call the Sheriff’s Office.

After the boy retreated to his bedroom and locked it, the mother knocked on the door and told him he needed to come out and talk to the deputies, the report stated. But the juvenile allegedly responded with profanity.

Harnage and another deputy entered the room using a key from the parents to arrest the son, according to the report. The son fought the deputies - at one time punching Harnage on the lip - until they handcuffed him.

He was later turned over to state juvenile authorities on charges of battery-domestic violence and battery on a law-enforcement officer.

The son’s and parents’ names are being withheld because of the juvenile’s age.

Got this off myspace, i dotn know if its true or not but thought someone on here might of heard about this... ?

Ghost-Rider
01-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Wouldn't surprise me.

DVXracer
01-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Wouldn't surprise me.

Same here, thats why i posted it.

cannibal67
01-03-2008, 12:03 AM
WTF's an air card? I have a 360 and never heard of this.

BlaineKaiser450
01-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

Exrider434
01-03-2008, 10:34 AM
crazy gamers......

TWISTED DINLI
01-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.

that kid is to attached to the game lol

01-03-2008, 12:02 PM
i think that kid needs some serious help. haha i probally played him before on halo 3 live. some people when they lose go crazy and flip out! its a game people need to chill out and have fun

gncc025
01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
damn thats sad but hilarious. sounds like the kid needs to get out more. a little *** whooping from the parents wouldnt hurt either.:ermm:

<DRS>GPF
01-03-2008, 05:05 PM
ha!.. little brat.

i can tell you without hesitation, id need to pull my wife off of him..
if my son ever thought that..if even for a second flash a defiant eye..she'd snatch it out and use a 5-finger-palm-exploding-heart technique on him..

seriously though, my children know the painful hand of gods wrath and would never consider it to start with..

Robin Hood
01-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
ha!.. little brat.

i can tell you without hesitation, id need to pull my wife off of him..
if my son ever thought that..if even for a second flash a defiant eye..she'd snatch it out and use a 5-finger-palm-exploding-heart technique on him..

seriously though, my children know the painful hand of gods wrath and would never consider it to start with..

Lmao at the picture

Flyin-Low
01-03-2008, 08:30 PM
If I in ANY way hit my mother.. My dad would beat the living hell out of me, and I probably wouldn't get up for a day or two.

Flyin-Low
01-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
If I in ANY way hit my mother.. My dad would beat the living hell out of me, and I probably wouldn't get up for a day or two.

Correction:

If I even THOUGHT about hitting my mother..

416exfreak
01-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Correction:

If I even THOUGHT about hitting my mother..

Lol. My parents and me get along great. Funny part is, im bigger than both of them. Im still scared to death of my dad, even though I look down on him.

(literally). Im 6'2", he's 5'10". :D

01-03-2008, 08:37 PM
yeah kids need some discipline to learn. My dad was forced to watch a video 1 day cause eveyone saw him yelling at my brother and I cause we werent playing our best when we were little. Well we turned out to be great hockey players even though neither of us continued to play after we moved. Discipline keeps people straight and inline.

Robin Hood
01-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
yeah kids need some discipline to learn. My dad was forced to watch a video 1 day cause eveyone saw him yelling at my brother and I cause we werent playing our best when we were little. Well we turned out to be great hockey players even though neither of us continued to play after we moved. Discipline keeps people straight and inline.

X2 about the sports and discipline. If it wasn't for my dad, I don't know where I'd be right now. He started me out on every sport possible and for each one he pushed me to my limits. He bought my first 2 quads, my snowmobile, and he's always been there to help me work on them.

When I was younger though, discipline was defined as "the belt" then it moved straight onto *** kickings. :scary:

Flyin-Low
01-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Lol. My parents and me get along great. Funny part is, im bigger than both of them. Im still scared to death of my dad, even though I look down on him.

(literally). Im 6'2", he's 5'10". :D

Oh god, I'm scared to death of my dad because I look up to him (I'm 5'11''), he's about 250 pounds, is built, and sounds almost like Arnold Schwarzenegger