PDA

View Full Version : I'm a quitter

PismoLocal
01-02-2008, 06:31 PM
I haven't posted in these forums for a while, but I figure this is pretty important to post since the audience here is still young enough to take advantage of my misfortune.

I, at age 21 was diagnosed with oral Cancer this morning. I had been chewing Grizzly for almost 5 years about 1/2 a can a day. It's not spreading or life threatening but I'm going in for surgery on the 18th to have it cut out. It won't be noticable when its removed so I'm basically getting off scott free. I feel blessed to have it found early enough to not disfigure my face.

So to all you invincible youngins on here who think your not going to get cancer from smoking or chewing, or that it takes a long time to develop your lieing to yourself. I have never met any one that has or had lung and/or oral cancer, so I figured that cancer was a rare occurance in tobacco users and that its just hyped by the media. My dad (quitting with me) has chewed for 30+ years and never got cancer.

There is no cancer history in my family and I am your average 21 year old American guy. I'm in great shape, work out frequently, and I eat healthy. I thought I wouldn't get cancer because I'm in great shape and my father never did, but I was wrong. Turns out cancer doesn't care how healthy you are or if you have no family history of cancer.

I took my last dip last thursday, I already made it through my 3 day hell and tomorrow I will be one week closer to freedom from dip. I'm not craving that bad but I feel sick.

So to every one that reads this quit while your ahead don't try tobacco products, or if you are already started quit now. You might read this and think "it will never happen to me I won't get cancer" but your wrong, its not a matter of if its a matter of when if your using. After all thats exactly what I was thinking last Thursday when I was taking a dip while driving to my dentist's office before they found a lump in my cheek.

01-02-2008, 06:37 PM
yea that sucks dude can i ask you how long have u diped?

trx400EXtreme
01-02-2008, 06:39 PM
nice right up. i was so happy when my dad quit smoking. he smoked for at least 20 years.

416exfreak
01-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
yea that sucks dude can i ask you how long have u diped?

"I had been chewing Grizzly for almost 5 years about 1/2 a can a day"

;)

my88r
01-02-2008, 06:46 PM
i have never tired tobacco products and i never will. :macho

kawiefan
01-02-2008, 06:48 PM
i know im never smoking or chewing. cancer runs on my dads side. my grandpa and my great uncle both died from lung cancer. my uncle had the same thing as you but they caught a little later. he was chewing for only 3yrs. you can tell on his gums something was wrong.

mat1977
01-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow,thats messed up,I was tossing in a pinch of Wintergreen Grizzly when I started reading this.I spit that s h i t out immediately.Good luck with your surgery man.

TWISTED DINLI
01-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by my88r
i have never tried tobacco products and i never will. :macho

same here

BlaineKaiser450
01-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
same here X3 :macho

400exrider707
01-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope all turns out well like it's supposed to. Good luck!

ricksmx865
01-02-2008, 07:24 PM
so here i am at work craving a dip (i forgot my can today) and i read this.....

maybe its fate? i dont need that **** anyway

good luck with the surgury man

07250ex
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Tobbaco is bad man i'm one of few 14 year olds that can honestly say ive never smoked a ciggie in my life, and i dont plan on it, what i can't say im clean with is that wacky tabacky

kawiefan
01-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
Tobbaco is bad man i'm one of few 14 year olds that can honestly say ive never smoked a ciggie in my life, and i dont plan on it, what i can't say im clean with is that wacky tabacky
same here im 14 and have never have and never will.

ZeroLogic
01-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I have a lip in right now. I'm not the type of kid that thinks I won't get cancer. It scares the **** out of me. I think about it everytime I go to pack a lip in. Its not that I don't want to quit, but its just so hard. I've been dipping for about a year and a half now. I was smoking for about two. I stopped smoking and went to dip because I like it so much more. I'm inlove with it.:chinese: :ermm: It makes me happy and everything so much better. I tried to quit and I go nuts. I mean nuts, for me the craving don't go away. My bro and I are the only ones who dip in my whole family. Its just so hard for me, like I said the cravings never go away. I can't think, I get stressed out so easily and I get extreamly frustated with everything, it just puts me in a real and I mean real bad mood. But a half a tin a day is a lot bro. I have 1-4 lips in a day, rarely four lips though. My gums and the inside lip its self receeded a lot too. I don't know what to do. :ermm: Good luck with your surgery though bro, keep it up with the quitting, best of luck to ya too.:macho

TWISTED DINLI
01-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
same here im 14 and have never have and never will.

yeup again same here

user101
01-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I've got a dip in right now..(we need a smilie with a dip in its mouth)..I went to the dentist today to.

Anyways maybe this post will help me realize my choice. I've tried to quit before, I lasted about 2 weeks.

Oh and I dip Grizzly Natural fine cut:macho

01-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by my88r
i have never tired tobacco products and i never will. :macho

same here

Cr85rRida
01-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I have a lip in right now. I'm not the type of kid that thinks I won't get cancer. It scares the **** out of me. I think about it everytime I go to pack a lip in. Its not that I don't want to quit, but its just so hard. I've been dipping for about a year and a half now. I was smoking for about two. I stopped smoking and went to dip because I like it so much more. I'm inlove with it.:chinese: :ermm: It makes me happy and everything so much better. I tried to quit and I go nuts. I mean nuts, for me the craving don't go away. My bro and I are the only ones who dip in my whole family. Its just so hard for me, like I said the cravings never go away. I can't think, I get stressed out so easily and I get extreamly frustated with everything, it just puts me in a real and I mean real bad mood. But a half a tin a day is a lot bro. I have 1-4 lips in a day, rarely four lips though. My gums and the inside lip its self receeded a lot too. I don't know what to do. :ermm: Good luck with your surgery though bro, keep it up with the quitting, best of luck to ya too.:macho

your a dang fool for ever trying the ****.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-02-2008, 08:05 PM
That deffinately helps me. My new years resolution was to quit smoking. I have smoked a pack since yesterday. But tomorrow im going to try and have one or two all day. I know some say to just drop them but i cant go to school like that because i will spaz on people. Thank you!!!

user101
01-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida

i disagree

Aceman
01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by user101
i disagree

You think everyone should try tobacco? Or do you only disagree with the "fool" part?

ZeroLogic
01-02-2008, 08:22 PM

Yea well peer pressure is a hell of a thing.

400sEXridr
01-02-2008, 08:33 PM
ive tried dipping but i have no idea as to what the appeal is but that **** made me sick to my stomach and it didnt go away. never again

Aceman
01-02-2008, 08:37 PM

Find better peers.:ermm: You know you DO have a choice!

trx400EXtreme
01-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
X3 :macho X4:cool:

ZeroLogic
01-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
Find better peers.:ermm: You know you DO have a choice!

Everyone around here dips or smokes. Well, people that have the same hobbies that I have.:p No way in hell I'm going back to my old friends or nerds.:p :scary:

xtullyx16
01-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I guess im one of the lucky few kids who have tried dip that have a weak stomach for it.... and im also happy to say im not a smoker.. i did take a puff when i was like 12 and thats been itsince then and will never happen again. but i HATE smoking.. i could never see myself smoking any kind of tobacco product because of my grandma smoking countless packs a day and dying from lung cancer and my dad smoking a pack a day feeling like a 65 yr old when hes only 50... his teeth and face dont look like a normal 50 yr old either..... but yes peer pressue really influences young adults.. im just really lucky not to be addicted to any substance..

Flyin-Low
01-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Must be an American thing because I've never met anyone who chews tobacco? Sounds like a ton of you guys do.

I don't smoke tobacco, but as mentioned before that wacky stuff is a whole other problem :bandit:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

NacsMXer
01-02-2008, 08:57 PM

No offense man, but that's a petty excuse. Anyone that starts smoking, etc. just because it's the cool thing to do or all their friends are doing it simply has a weak character in that area. You would be a lot stronger to not try it, even if you don't fit with what everyone seems to be doing. That's just the way I look at it, again, not intending to flame ya ;) I find it such a shame that so many young kids are giving into this stuff nowadays, and how can you deny that social conformity plays a large part?

You should try to quit if you are scared for yourself, and I understand that it's gonna be hard at first. Sure you're gonna be stressed, frustrated, moody, etc. but that's all part of the deal. Why? Because you have chemically modified your normal brain functioning and chemistry. Tobacco use has increased the number of nicotinic receptors in your brain which expect nicotine to bind to them every time you get your fix. In other words, your normal "brain balance" is only achieved through nicotine dependency. It is no different than a drug addiction (receptor-neurotransmitter interaction). Stop giving your receptors what they are now dependent on and you throw off your "balance" causing you to get stressed and have to satisfy your craving to feel better. It's a vicious cycle that you will never get out of until you look at the big picture and realize exactly what you are doing to yourself.

07250ex
01-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Must be an American thing because I've never met anyone who chews tobacco? Sounds like a ton of you guys do.

I don't smoke tobacco, but as mentioned before that wacky stuff is a whole other problem :bandit:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

chew is very popular in the southern (hick) states of the U.S. and im not saying im addicted to ganja cuz its not addicting i dunno i guess i just like it

ZeroLogic
01-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
No offense man, but that's a petty excuse. Anyone that starts smoking, etc. just because it's the cool thing to do or all their friends are doing it simply has a weak character in that area. You would be a lot stronger to not try it, even if you don't fit with what everyone seems to be doing. That's just the way I look at it, again, not intending to flame ya ;) I find it such a shame that so many young kids are giving into this stuff nowadays, and how can you deny that social conformity plays a large part?

You should try to quit if you are scared for yourself, and I understand that it's gonna be hard at first. Sure you're gonna be stressed, frustrated, moody, etc. but that's all part of the deal. Why? Because you have chemically modified your normal brain functioning and chemistry. Tobacco use has increased the number of nicotinic receptors in your brain which expect nicotine to bind to them every time you get your fix. In other words, your normal "brain balance" is only achieved through nicotine dependency. It is no different than a drug addiction (receptor-neurotransmitter interaction). Stop giving your receptors what they are now dependent on and you throw off your "balance" causing you to get stressed and have to satisfy your craving to feel better. It's a vicious cycle that you will never get out of until you look at the big picture and realize exactly what you are doing to yourself.

No offence taken bro. The only thing I havn't tried yet is just doing less and less each day until you get to the point where you just completely stop. I know I was weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. I was just going though the normal teenage "rough" time.:p I don't know what I'm going to do when I have real problems and tough times.:p

ZeroLogic
01-02-2008, 09:01 PM
chew is very popular in the southern (hick) states of the U.S. and im not saying im addicted to ganja cuz its not addicting i dunno i guess i just like it

Your 14 and smoking pot?:huh

07250ex
01-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Your 14 and smoking pot?:huh

u'd be surprised how young people start around here i know a kid that started smoking weed at age 9 ... i also know a kid that did coke from age 10 - 13 ... but i guess hanging out with alot of juniors and seniors doesn't really help either

NacsMXer
01-02-2008, 09:09 PM
No offence taken bro. The only thing I havn't tried yet is just doing less and less each day until you get to the point where you just completely stop. I know I was weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. I was just going though the normal teenage "rough" time.:p I don't know what I'm going to do when I have real problems and tough times.:p

I definitely know how it goes, we all see it everyday with the friends we are around. People just get swept up in it without giving it a second thought, next thing they know they're addicted :ermm: But hey, keep with it bro, if you really want to you can do it. Cold turkey is the best way to go, more people have success that way than any other method. Easing yourself off is actually a lot harder than you would think.

Ghost-Rider
01-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Sorry about the cancer man.

As for cigs, I took one puff and that was more than enough for me to stay away. Never have or plan on trying chew.

Flyin-Low
01-02-2008, 09:20 PM

Weed is addictive.. I didn't think it was until I smoked for several months nearly everyday and then decided to quite. You'll just find yourself buying it again.. and again.. and again.. It's really hard to get off of it, trust me.

Drugs are bad :(

Moto49X
01-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Congrats on quitting and good luck with the surgery brother, hope all goes well.

I starting chewin Skoal when I was 15 and I will be turning 20 here in about 6 months. I use to go through a can every 2-3 days, not one dip in the last week for me.

trx400exxracer
01-02-2008, 09:33 PM
one question! how did you find out about the cancer? any symptoms?

tar
01-02-2008, 09:33 PM
My dad dipped for about 25 years until my mom kept gettin on his *** about it so he decided to stop. first he tried to just do it on his own but couldn't so he went to the clinic and they gave him pills for smoke addictors and he quit about 2 1/2 weeks later. I have smoked a few cigs cigars and dipped but I will never do it again seein how hard it was for my dad to quit I am proud to say that I have never tried drugs though

NJ450rider
01-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Hah thats nothing. I know someone who was dipping for about 2 or 3 years. One day he just happend to be riding his bike around town and some how crashed. Well he hit his face on the ground and guess what? His lower jaw bone broke in 2 places. After going to the hospital and getting his jaw wired in 2 places he found out that he had mouth cancer from the dip and that is what caused his jaw bone to break in 2 places. plus they had to cut out some gum and the lower inside part of his lip. Hes fine these days and you cant really tell all that has gone wrong inside his lower mouth. But damn that was only 2 or 3 years of chewin.

And on a personal note ive lost 3 family members to smoking cigarettes.

Quit and quit now before its to late. dying from smoking is long and painful and you dont want to go that way trust me ive watched it 3 times.....

I myself have never smoked, drank or done any drugs ever and im 27. Peer pressure is an excuse for the weak....

Ghost-Rider
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
As for signs, often times little white growths on tongue/gums

Cr85rRida
01-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by user101
i disagree

In what way? Im not saying that trying things are bad, but use a little common sense.

Ive tried a cig once or twice, not my thing. It's not many other kids thing either but if you keep doing it eventually you get hooked. A lot of kids in my grade smoke tobacoo.....most are chain smokers to.

trx400exxracer
01-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear you quit! I just went out to my back yard and threw one full can and a half a can of grizzly wintergreen out into the pond thats it for me, I aint gonna do the slowing down thing because that just doesn't work! It didn't take much to throw it away, after reading that i just had my last dip hopefully!

Ghost-Rider
01-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
Glad to hear you quit! I just went out to my back yard and threw one full can and a half a can of grizzly wintergreen out into the pond thats it for me, I aint gonna do the slowing down thing because that just doesn't work! It didn't take much to throw it away, after reading that i just had my last dip hopefully!

Good move.

my88r
01-02-2008, 10:14 PM

BTW about the "14 year old smoking weed", its not that shocking as it should be these days...

your right its not that shocking. these days:(

mx1791
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
ive never smoked a cig in my life.

anyone who hasnt smoked or drank, keep it that way!!! haha. i try not to smoke infront of any of my friends that dont do it, and i would never pressure anyone to do it.

Moto49X
01-02-2008, 10:40 PM
This stuff makes ya think. We had a family friend die of lung cancer, never smoked a day in her life. Then on the other hand, i have friends who have smoked a pack a day for 10-30 years and still nothing. Hell, I use to watch my ex-girlfriends dad chew 2 cans a day. Just weird how it all works i guess.

bens250ex
01-03-2008, 10:53 AM

please tell me what states you consider hick????

chris46250r
01-03-2008, 11:28 AM
I have tried quitting dipping quite a few times but it dont last very long. I'm thinking about one of those clinics I hear about on the radio that says its for smokers and dippers. I know its bad for me and I also need to quit for the money it costs me daily. I dip three cans of Copenhagen Long Cut a day, and some times more. I've been dipping for 15 + years.

RacinghFox
01-03-2008, 12:54 PM
i chew redseal wintergreen. for about a year now.

400exBRAAP
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
actually, the post kid above me doesnt chew. the computer was accidentally on his name. so im just gonna clear it up that i am the one who chews red seal wintergreen.

07250ex
01-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
please tell me what states you consider hick????

all of the southern states except for florida and i don't mean it in any harm ... but its true if you wanna call me a yankee i could care less but truth be told you'd be better of calling me a red sock =p pun intended

ny300exrider
01-03-2008, 12:59 PM
good luck with the surgery man, you'll be fine....my dad had brain cancer and made it out alive....luckily they found it now.

i personally have not smoked anything....just the physical act of smoking grosses me out enough to keep my from wanting to try it. at least 95% of my friends smoke pot/cigs on a regular basis....although it doesnt make someone a bad person, i definitly have seen them change over time. however, i dont know anyone that dips though.....i cant even imagine how nasty that chit is.

aside from the lasting physical effects, try to think about how much money your wasting too....the kid saying hes addicted to dipping on here......isnt there another thread you made about your truck stating how broke you are? maybe try saving the money from your dip and you wont be in such a bad position.

now drinks on the other hand, whos got the patron?:cool:

400exBRAAP
01-03-2008, 01:06 PM
thats true, chew aint cheap. i used to chew skoal wich is 5 bucks a pop. but now that im on redseal, which ive been using for like 8 months without changin only like a can here or there, i think this stuff is good. its cheap and it tastes nice. i know i should quit. im willing to bet if i did quit, i could get alot of the chicks around here, but i think if they like me, the should like me no matter what i do.

ive smoked a few times. it aint nothin special. its just annoying cuz it smells.

i use about 1 can a week, or 2 if im gettin mad alot. i will quit someday, i have before, its just that i dont wanna. i know the risks, and they do bug me, but it just dont phase me.

07250ex
01-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
good luck with the surgery man, you'll be fine....my dad had brain cancer and made it out alive....luckily they found it now.

i personally have not smoked anything....just the physical act of smoking grosses me out enough to keep my from wanting to try it. at least 95% of my friends smoke pot/cigs on a regular basis....although it doesnt make someone a bad person, i definitly have seen them change over time. however, i dont know anyone that dips though.....i cant even imagine how nasty that chit is.

aside from the lasting physical effects, try to think about how much money your wasting too....the kid saying hes addicted to dipping on here......isnt there another thread you made about your truck stating how broke you are? maybe try saving the money from your dip and you wont be in such a bad position.

now drinks on the other hand, whos got the patron?:cool:

yeah my dad had brain cancer to he had a brain tumor it was operated on and removed ... they weren't very optimistic with his chances ... 5 years later hes still here

Mean250r
01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I only smoke ciggies when im at a party and im drinking. Other then that i dont smoke.

I pack a lip maybe once every 2 months to. I dont really like doing that though. ****s up ur teeth.

300EXrider356
01-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Lip? I guess thats a New England thing:D Anyways All of my friends chew, pack fatties, put in a dabber what ever you want to call it, except for me and my jewish friend lol. My grandma died of cancer and my mom had skin cancer so I need all the advantages I can get!

hondarider101
01-03-2008, 02:49 PM
there was this guy we meat at school, he had oral cancer, he had been diping since he was like 12, and it has disfigured his whold face his mouth is gone but he still talks, his chin is gone, now he is like 20-25 maybe and goes everywhere and teaches kids about how bad it is for you so he uses his bad for good.....:(

400exBRAAP
01-03-2008, 06:34 PM
well, maybe thats what its called where yo uguys are from, but here in lowville, NY(lewis County NY) we just call it chew. some people call it dippin, but i always have and always will call it chew. "can you get me a can of chew?" "can i steal a chew off of you" it can be used in many dif. ways. but thats what its called for the most part

416exfreak
01-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Smoked ciggs for 3 years. Quit on new years eve. Im going off of the wall and have been for 3 days:ermm:

JOEX
01-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
I haven't posted in these forums for a while, but I figure this is pretty important to post since the audience here is still young enough to take advantage of my misfortune.

I, at age 21 was diagnosed with oral Cancer this morning. I had been chewing Grizzly for almost 5 years about 1/2 a can a day. It's not spreading or life threatening but I'm going in for surgery on the 18th to have it cut out. It won't be noticable when its removed so I'm basically getting off scott free. I feel blessed to have it found early enough to not disfigure my face.

So to all you invincible youngins on here who think your not going to get cancer from smoking or chewing, or that it takes a long time to develop your lieing to yourself. I have never met any one that has or had lung and/or oral cancer, so I figured that cancer was a rare occurance in tobacco users and that its just hyped by the media. My dad (quitting with me) has chewed for 30+ years and never got cancer.

There is no cancer history in my family and I am your average 21 year old American guy. I'm in great shape, work out frequently, and I eat healthy. I thought I wouldn't get cancer because I'm in great shape and my father never did, but I was wrong. Turns out cancer doesn't care how healthy you are or if you have no family history of cancer.

I took my last dip last thursday, I already made it through my 3 day hell and tomorrow I will be one week closer to freedom from dip. I'm not craving that bad but I feel sick.

So to every one that reads this quit while your ahead don't try tobacco products, or if you are already started quit now. You might read this and think "it will never happen to me I won't get cancer" but your wrong, its not a matter of if its a matter of when if your using. After all thats exactly what I was thinking last Thursday when I was taking a dip while driving to my dentist's office before they found a lump in my cheek.
Good to hear it was caught early and thanks for your testimonial:)

zukirules
01-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Weed is addictive.. I didn't think it was until I smoked for several months nearly everyday and then decided to quite. You'll just find yourself buying it again.. and again.. and again.. It's really hard to get off of it, trust me.

Drugs are bad :(

I've never tried any drug in my life, and i'm almost 18. The reason i won't try weed, is cause of what you said, if I like it, i'll keep buying it and buying it. A lot of my friends smoke, and that's all they do now. Buddy Brian started smoking once a month, if that. Now everytime i see him, he's high or smoking in front of me.

I don't smoke ciggarrettes. I have the occasional cigar, but those you don't inhale.

One thing i do like, is smoking tobacco out of a hooka. Since I don't smoke ciggarettes, the hooka give me such a big head rush, that some times I can't stand up straight.

And for all of the kids asking about the 250ex guy smoking pot at 14. Some of the kids that went to my school, their parents let them smoke ciaggarettes at age 6, and at age 10, their parents started smoking pot with them.

Villageidiott83
01-04-2008, 06:08 AM
im a 5 yr vet of grizzly myself. i tried to quit a couple of weeks ago and after two days i was getting headaches so bad it made me vomit. felt like a 24 hr migrane. then i tried taking benedryl at nite to help me sleep. i quit again yesterday and i was told to chew the nic. gum. its supposed to suppress the head aches. dont know if your getting these yet but if you do try the nic. gum. i hate to give it up but im not gonna lie cancer is about the only thing that scares the **** outta me.

Kickstarts-suck
01-04-2008, 06:30 AM
all of the southern states except for florida and i don't mean it in any harm ... but its true if you wanna call me a yankee i could care less but truth be told you'd be better of calling me a red sock =p pun intended

except Florida? You must have never been to where I live.

My Dad has dipped for many years, My brother does and almost all my friends do.. somehow I got into it about 3 years ago now I chew Levi Garrett and Im trying to stop by leaving my bag at the house when I go somewhere but when Im around my friends and they all have a dip or chew in I really get cravings and have to get a dip..

Mean250r
01-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by zukirules
I've never tried any drug in my life, and i'm almost 18. The reason i won't try weed, is cause of what you said, if I like it, i'll keep buying it and buying it. A lot of my friends smoke, and that's all they do now. Buddy Brian started smoking once a month, if that. Now everytime i see him, he's high or smoking in front of me.

I don't smoke ciggarrettes. I have the occasional cigar, but those you don't inhale.

One thing i do like, is smoking tobacco out of a hooka. Since I don't smoke ciggarettes, the hooka give me such a big head rush, that some times I can't stand up straight.

And for all of the kids asking about the 250ex guy smoking pot at 14. Some of the kids that went to my school, their parents let them smoke ciaggarettes at age 6, and at age 10, their parents started smoking pot with them.

ahaha helll yeahhh dude hookah is where its at. The mint is the best flavor i tried so far. Me and my buddies bring mine to parties all the time and it makes the partys that much better ahaha heres mine: http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/Snake-3-Blue---M.jpg

zukirules
01-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Mean250r
ahaha helll yeahhh dude hookah is where its at. The mint is the best flavor i tried so far. Me and my buddies bring mine to parties all the time and it makes the partys that much better ahaha heres mine: http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/catalog/Snake-3-Blue---M.jpg

For sure, I havn't tried mint yet. My bud always buys flavors like strawberry, melon, etc. I'll have to tell him to pick some of that up.

ohh, btw that's one badarse hooka. My friend John brought one back from Iraq that's pretty kickarse.

PismoLocal
01-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
one question! how did you find out about the cancer? any symptoms?

I found the lump on the inside of my lip/cheek with my tongue about 3 months ago, I knew it was there but when I stuck my finger in my mout I couldn't feel it.

I thought it was a cold sore, but it didn't hurt and it wasn't ever sore. It got a little bigger since it appeared but even as of now I can barely feel it with my finger. Its off center where my lower lip meets my cheek on my right hand side and all the way down where my lip and cheek connect with my jaw.

I told my dentist about my cold sore thats been in my mouth for 3 months and it all took off from there.