01-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Has anyone heard anything solid in regard to the future
of atco mx race track? I have heard alot of rumors and
there website has been down and the phone number
is disconnected..

More important we where told at the last race of the year
that we would receive info in the mail for the "banquet"
no dice... brandon was really looking forward to getting his
championship trophy and jacket, hopefully he still will ...

brandon's dad #55

jerkyboy
01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I havent heard anything. There was some talk about it on the
d-6 websight forum a few weeks ago. You could try looking there.

platummxracer8
01-13-2008, 01:01 PM
my brother talked to donny lysinger and donny said that 1 of the owners were backing out so kevin is waiting for the wpsa and the gnc schedules out so he can put his out

mxdad
01-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Here is what is being posted on the District 6 message board...

Posted by Tom (Grahamracing) on 1/5/2008, 2:49 pm, in reply to "Re: What is the verdict on Atco? Anyone? (Let's not make this an Internet fight though)"
68.83.242.X

I talked to Patti from D6 last night. She told me Kevin was trying to work something out. From what I was told, back in Nov when D6 was geting the 2008 race events in order Atco was unsure what they were doing. Gary was not going to be there after 2007 season. D6 went and made there season and Atco is not on there for 2008. If Kevin is able to get the track back open and running again it will be back in the 2009 D6 series.

JIM GRACE
02-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks for all the info guy's.. It look's like we will be back in buisiness in 08, and the drag strip confirmed that a schedule will be coming out... If anyone knows the new web-site or know's when the schedule come' s out drop me an e-mail. See ya at the track...

brandon's dad #55