PDA

View Full Version : ps3 online atv vs mx untamed.

WhiteYFZ
12-30-2007, 07:45 PM
anyone wanna play.. tjespo22 is my username

12-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Tom1035 is mine I try to play but its rare to find someone to play with

Exrider434
12-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Exrider434 is mine, im on every once in a while.

jrspawn
01-01-2008, 05:16 PM
My user name is jrspawn also online, if anyone wants to race just hit me up.

Thank you
Justin

SWIGIN
01-02-2008, 08:13 AM
im on about every night i think i ran into jrspawn once or twice

SWIGIN

01-02-2008, 05:29 PM
mine is maciorowski

Tommy 17
01-03-2008, 08:21 AM
tommy5017 i'm not on that often but i am at times...

maticus
01-03-2008, 01:34 PM
mine is maticus74 i play quite a bit but its hard to find people that want to race quads. i just do the player events not the ranked events .

SWIGIN
01-04-2008, 09:35 AM
i only played ranked unless i get a invite .... then i go check it out

like the other night i went to jrspawns room and played 2 tracks unranked.

but im still waiting for him to try my tracks out....lol

jrspawn
01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by SWIGIN
i only played ranked unless i get a invite .... then i go check it out

like the other night i went to jrspawns room and played 2 tracks unranked.

but im still waiting for him to try my tracks out....lol

I tried inviting you into some national races the other night but you wouldnt join. I didnt know if lapping you the other night got you mad:devil: j/k Let me know what tracks you race and ill keep an eye out for you. I only race SX but i think id do ok with outdoor stuff. I just think the SX is alot better myself, more timing, throttle, brake, and preload control. Every outdoor track ive tried just seems like hold it wide open the whole time and either no preload or full preload. But to each there own i guess. Just let me know what tracks to keep an eye for you on in the ranked series.

Thank you
Justin

01-04-2008, 02:26 PM
mine is corey905

Tommy 17
01-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
I tried inviting you into some national races the other night but you wouldnt join. I didnt know if lapping you the other night got you mad:devil: j/k Let me know what tracks you race and ill keep an eye out for you. I only race SX but i think id do ok with outdoor stuff. I just think the SX is alot better myself, more timing, throttle, brake, and preload control. Every outdoor track ive tried just seems like hold it wide open the whole time and either no preload or full preload. But to each there own i guess. Just let me know what tracks to keep an eye for you on in the ranked series.

Thank you
Justin

would u just let me win one time!!!!!!!:grr: :blah: haha

sorry about leaving after 4 laps today... my connection was lost... everytime i'd start to catch u in that race i'd mess up yet again:o

SWIGIN
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn

Thank you
Justin

yeah you are fast in SX, i do good at most national tracks.

if im racing i never see the invites.... sorry

WhiteYFZ
01-04-2008, 04:08 PM
how the hell do u use a custom quad online?

01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
how the hell do u use a custom quad online?

you have to have your profile loaded for any that you have already customized...

when you are on the choose vehicle class screen, look just below the middle of the left side of the screen...you will see where it says to push the square button to customize the rider and vehicle

jrspawn
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by SWIGIN
yeah you are fast in SX, i do good at most national tracks.

if im racing i never see the invites.... sorry

Im not to shabby at MX either it looks like;) I checked out the tracks people have been racing online and set some new records it looks like. A couple of the times havent posted yet though.

On another note, is anyone having problems with it glitching online? Im not sure if its the game or my network connection. It just seems like tonight its doing it a good bit. In the middle of playing it will freeze, then come back up? Anyone else getting this online?

Thank you
Justin

klutch
01-05-2008, 12:38 AM
I will start racing online soon my screen name is Ac-Dcpunk69 i think i remember jrspawn from Resistance, or Motorstorm or something lol

maticus
01-05-2008, 06:49 AM
so i guess i need to try the ranked events then, i just hate racing on the bikes, it so fustrating to get in a room with bikes only.

01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
mines RollDesignKfx450 i just got mine setup so im going to be on alot