PDA

View Full Version : New goodies for the R........ pics

tg413
12-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Just picked up some more goodies for the R........ Laegers swinger, dominator axle with hubs ect, and the rpm millennium adjustable carrier....... So far have the Gibson long travel arms with pep zps shocks up front and this stuff for out back.... Still need a few things if anyone has them, chrome +1 steering stem. chrome pipe or works style new or like new...
Had a few things lined up but got played by someone on here told me i could have them , got the cash out of the bank lined up a ride, then he listed them on ebay and wouldnt respond to my emails or calls.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/tg413/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-18.jpg

StrongRacing43
12-30-2007, 04:30 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm.

250Renvy
12-30-2007, 05:49 PM
WOW. Is that a new Swingarm? I thought they stopped making them or is it a NOS?

I have a Roll design +1 Chrome stem for $200 +shipping.

See my signature for thread.

312R1
12-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Had a few things lined up but got played by someone on here told me i could have them , got the cash out of the bank lined up a ride, then he listed them on ebay and wouldnt respond to my emails or calls.....

Bro..I sent you a PM asking for your number...Our answering machine has not been working.

TRXNICK
12-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Not to cut in, but I've done some deals with 312R1 and he has been nothing but great on all his stuff. Just my two cents.

tg413
12-30-2007, 09:02 PM
It's cool man, it was actually someone else . He had some other things i was looking for,wave rotors, hinson covers , steering stem,braided lines ect he told to come meet him, i went and took the money out of the bank , and when i went to call him just before i left like he asked me to do, nothing, nodda, no return for 2 days now so not too cool...

312R1 No problem , M/o goes out in A.m. , look forward to dealing with you, i have read nothing but good about ya man.....

The swinger is new, been sitting in the box for a couple years, nos.......
Guy i bought this stuff from actually has a complete Pro trax front end ,stem and all, brand new in packages for $1400.......Very temping to say the least.......