BlaineKaiser450
12-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
sweet! looks like a lot of fun!

12-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450

x3

12-30-2007, 09:24 PM
how do the blasters compare to the 250's?

mx/xcblaster
12-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Im asuming u mean r's?

If so stock they dont compare,once you get a pipe(lrd or project blaster) reeds,filter,240kit,carb.Then the'll blow away a stock 250r or any of the 400's.If you mean like the honda 250ex's and ltz 250,there is no comparisen the blater kills them everytime evn in its stock form

416exfreak
12-31-2007, 06:59 AM
I wonder how a blaster would do against the new Raptor 250?

They say that the raptor feels just as fast as the blaster, and it handles better...:ermm:

Mean250r
12-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by mx/xcblaster
Im asuming u mean r's?

If so stock they dont compare,once you get a pipe(lrd or project blaster) reeds,filter,240kit,carb.Then the'll blow away a stock 250r or any of the 400's.If you mean like the honda 250ex's and ltz 250,there is no comparisen the blater kills them everytime evn in its stock form

He meant raptor 250 boss.

BTW what ever your smokin on, its gotta be good ****. :bandit: :bandit:

mx/xcblaster
12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
the 250 idk,its small though,i sat on one th other day

and why dont you go look over on project blaster,theres al least 10 blasters on there that'll kill a stock r and go on cp customs,their blaster is beating yfz's with nitrous and tons of banshees they have vids of it,but a blaster with a 240 kit or a 265 kit would have no prob beating a stock r ive seen it many times

TheBlasterMan
12-31-2007, 09:39 PM
yea youd be amazed how fast blasters can be made. God bless the 2 stroke

mineralgrey01gt
01-01-2008, 05:01 PM
and how many R's are actually still stock, but those little blasters are some fun little things to tear up

mx/xcblaster
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
JUST TO PROVE A BLASTER CAN BEAT A R OR BANSHEE OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING HERES SOME VIDS ALSO SOME PICS OF BLASTERS THAT'LL OWN A AN R ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

VIDS
http://www.cpcustoms.com/blaster_vids.htm

these blasters will kill any stock r or a piped r
http://www.spasticdesigns.com/SDmachinesblaster.htm

i have many more pics of blasters like those

Ghost-Rider
01-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Neat.

KXRida
01-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Yah blaster's aren't bad in all, but they're just too small. I used to race one way back when and loved it. I don't know about all of that talk about them smoking 400's, but whatever you say. Even with a 240 kit, a piped 400 wasn't far behind. Just for messing around they're not bad. You can take them anywhere and if you get stuck on a hill they're like the size of a matchbox so you can just turn them around.

Then again I ride a 125 (well used to) so, they'll take a piped/reeded blaster without a problem.

mx/xcblaster
01-02-2008, 04:53 PM
yea but theres also a 265 kit plus with a 3 or 4 mm stroker come on, plus watch the vids and look at the pics i posted on page one

KXRida
01-02-2008, 08:39 PM
yea but theres also a 265 kit plus with a 3 or 4 mm stroker come on, plus watch the vids and look at the pics i posted on page one

I've already seen them about 3 years ago.
I'm willing to bet that banshee was mostly stock as well. You'd be amazed what nitrous does.

Do you know how thin your cylinder walls would be with a 265 kit?

mx/xcblaster
01-02-2008, 08:55 PM
it was more then one banshee it was about 5 diff ones plus it raced yfz's aand 400s it it tells the banshees mods on the title of the video none of them are near stock,the 265 kit's cylinders are just as think as in the 240 but the bore is bigger thats it ive seen them run and put together,cp customs did my motor the first time we had it done and we got shown around there shop,and those vids arnt even 3 years old

heres the mods the the quads it raced,it only raced one stick banshee and all these races where before the blaster was on nitrous because they couldnt run it because the clutch was slipping even with the lockout in

6mm stroker blaster vs banshee (t-5 pipes, cool head, v force reeds, etc, etc)

6mm stroker blaster vs stock blaster 6mm blaster vs two 450r's one had a curtis sparks pipe, filter kit and rev box. Other was unknown 6mm blaster vs banshee with out of frame drag pipes, setup on race fuel, everything else unknown (just what we could see and smell)

6mm blaster vs 416ex (drag setup) 13.5:1 piston, port work, drag cam, spraks pipe, bigger carb, etc. 6mm blaster vs same 416ex and a 450R (I think it was stock)

6mm blaster vs 450r (w/ sparks pipe, jet kit, filter kit) vs CPC ported 200cc blaster vs banshee (w/ pipes, reeds, filters, ???)

6mm blaster vs banshee w/ port work, cool head, rocket pipes, v force reeds, race fuel (high compression) clamp on filters, etc

6mm vs 450r w/ sparks pipe, jet kit, filter kit 6mm vs banshee w/ pipes, reeds, filters, rest unknown 6mm vs banshee w/ pipes, reeds, filters, rest unknown 6mm vs cpc ported 200cc blaster vs new 700 raptor fuel injected vs same banshee as before

6mm vs cpc ported 200cc blaster vs new 700 raptor fuel injected vs same banshee as before

CPC ported 200cc blaster vs banshee w/ pipes, reeds, filters, rest unknown...good job Ryan...LOL

NPelletier
01-02-2008, 08:57 PM
how does every thread turn into a this quad can beat that quad???

personally, i loved my blaster, peppy, fast, and easy to move around....although it was small, and rough.....i found myslef going through whoops instead of over them lol

mx/xcblaster
01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
the walls of the 265 are the same as the 240 because the 265 jug is wider there for that alows them to increase the size of the bore without decreaseing the wall size

also joe margaria won 2 gncc 2 stroke a championships on his blaster,and that was agianst 250r's and banshee's plus in the pro's so that goes to prove a blaster can beat the bigger quads i have proof of all this info to,his blaster had stock a arms as well haha

mx/xcblaster
01-02-2008, 09:11 PM
yea they are small but you can always get a arms a plus 1 or 2 stem,axle,swinger,but man you dont know small till you sit on a raptor 250 omg there hella small,but they say there better then the 300 i got some pics of one with ohlins shocks and it has a arms and everything,its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

but i like my 300 because its bigger then my blaster even when they were both stock,plus i like the seat on my 300

KXRida
01-03-2008, 06:08 AM
I still don't see myself riding a blaster anytime soon, or a 300ex, or a raptor 250, or any 250 haha.

Blaster's aren't bad and all, but don't believe everything you read. Yes, I've seen cp's work plenty of times and almost had him do porting on my blaster, but I've heard mixed reviews about the power he "claims" to put out.

Then again I ride bikes haha, a 250 will put most quads to shame, but I don't drag so what's it matter.

Titanium
01-03-2008, 08:03 AM
JUST TO PROVE A BLASTER CAN BEAT A R OR BANSHEE OR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING HERES SOME VIDS ALSO SOME PICS OF BLASTERS THAT'LL OWN A AN R ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

VIDS
http://www.cpcustoms.com/blaster_vids.htm

these blasters will kill any stock r or a piped r
http://www.spasticdesigns.com/SDmachinesblaster.htm

i have many more pics of blasters like those

Those vids are pretty cool. But it kind of looks like the Banshees are sandbagging on there.:confused:

mx/xcblaster
01-03-2008, 09:49 AM
yea any 250 bike just about will put any quad to shame haha bikes are just lighter and faster and kill quads haha and i dont think they were but idk ill email them

braybray08
01-03-2008, 12:12 PM
also joe margaria won 2 gncc 2 stroke a championships on his blaster,and that was agianst 250r's and banshee's plus in the pro's so that goes to prove a blaster can beat the bigger quads i have proof of all this info to,his blaster had stock a arms as well haha

Joey Margaria is a great rider and if he was on any bike he woulda won, In GNCC it's like 95% rider 2.5% luck and 2.5% bike, To make a long story short its not the size of the bike in the fight its the size of the fight in the rider

mx/xcblaster
01-03-2008, 01:19 PM
still it was a blaster agiants all the some of the best quads out there