PDA

View Full Version : best outlaw 450 exaust

outlaw450mxr
12-29-2007, 11:45 PM
all ive seen is the fmf 4.1, i like it but i cant find any others.

12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eerhard09
12-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by ktm 525xc 696
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok, mr "I have a KTM525XC", I have seen two posts by you in the Polaris Outlaw threads. Surprisingly, you have been sarcastic and an a-hole in both. You are either bashing the Polaris or just being an a-hole. As much as your lack of good info is appreciated, there are threads for you KTM a-holes to go be a-holes together. Take your self serving, richeous, "Im 16 and threw a tantrum until my parents bought me the most expensive quad out there even though I cant ride well and don't race" ***** out of these threads. It is a waste of all of our time and useless to everyone involved.

outlaw450mxr
12-30-2007, 08:48 PM
he is an a-hole, but he actually does ride good. not his ktm yet because he only rides that on the road for 5 min at a time, because he doesnt want to ride in the snow and get it all dirty and wet. haha:D

01-01-2008, 04:18 PM
AS i said why beat on my brand new quad that i havent even broken in yet because its like thirty degrees out on the ice and snow where it will over rev the **** out of it when i have a predator and blaster to use and i would like to clean it after i gett it all muddy and cant do that when the hose is frozen and i have no power washer DUH DUH DUH and y the hell do u care if i ride my ktm anyway im still faster than on u the trails even with my blaster:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :rolleyes:
and mr"I have an outlaw 525" I have a predator cant u see so shut the hell up and i like it except for the fact that the polaris bushings and barings are GARBAGE that is the only problem i have with polaris SO GO **** YOURSELF:chinese:

HMFMasta
01-08-2008, 03:20 PM
KTM's are ugly :D

01-08-2008, 03:38 PM
So Are You :D

01-08-2008, 03:40 PM
yea and wat the **** do u have and polaris would have nothing without the ktm motor :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Evasiveone
01-08-2008, 04:30 PM
yea and wat the **** do u have and polaris would have nothing without the ktm motor :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And KTM would have 2-3 more years of R&D before they could build a quad if it was not for Polaris sharing it's information with them. That street went both ways.

01-09-2008, 07:22 AM
THE QUADS ARE NOTHING ALIKE and they ve been planning a quad since 06

OutlawBill
01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by outlaw450mxr
all ive seen is the fmf 4.1, i like it but i cant find any others. Yosh and CT

eerhard09
01-09-2008, 08:17 AM
THE QUADS ARE NOTHING ALIKE and they ve been planning a quad since 06

At least we have all the power that you do and we get $2000 extra to play with so we can choose our performance parts rather than paying for parts we may not want like the KTM does.

I guess the stigma that accompanies the KTM bike riders has carried over to the quads....that's a shame!

OutlawBill
01-09-2008, 08:51 AM
add AC Racing 08' Polaris Outlaw 450 Exhaust

01-09-2008, 09:08 AM
ok but that $2000 difference is covered just by the shockes never mind the 4 piston mugra brakes the ajustable axle and ignition mapping all bearings no crappy bushings like polaris asjustable steeringstem and a 15lb height fifference and much more

pred174
01-09-2008, 11:58 AM
ok but that $2000 difference is covered just by the shockes never mind the 4 piston mugra brakes the ajustable axle and ignition mapping all bearings no crappy bushings like polaris asjustable steeringstem and a 15lb height fifference and much more

good thing u got them 4 piston mugra brakes, cause i would hate to see u hit a kid in a cross walk since all u do is road ride

coryatver
01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Does the 450 use the same exhuast as the IRS Outlaws?

pred174
01-09-2008, 12:11 PM
no i believe the header is longer on the irs

eerhard09
01-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by pred174
good thing u got them 4 piston mugra brakes, cause i would hate to see u hit a kid in a cross walk since all u do is road ride

HA HA HA HA! Nice!

atvtrailrider
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by outlaw450mxr
all ive seen is the fmf 4.1, i like it but i cant find any others.

Here is the FMF system. It is definetly the lightest.

http://shop.epicracingproducts.com/category_s/70.htm

01-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank you for ur concern:D and i only ride on the road some times

01-09-2008, 12:54 PM
check this out then http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=331135

01-09-2008, 12:56 PM
And if i were to get a pipe i would wait for a company that does R&D like DASA they show the best results

OutlawBill
01-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
Does the 450 use the same exhuast as the IRS Outlaws?

no

OutlawBill
01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
And if i were to get a pipe i would wait for a company that does R&D like DASA they show the best results

So only DASA does R&D, then you are saying, Duncan, CT, Yosh FMF, WB, DG, Flow due have not done any R&D work, Duncan, CT, Yosh, FMF and DG gone racing with the Outlaw 525. Is DASA even going to build a systems for the Outlaw525 IRS/Outlaw 450/525s. Pretty bold statment for a company that has not even work with Polaris.

01-09-2008, 04:18 PM
im useing dasa as an example buddy:huh

GE4x4
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM

I bought my 525s for $6600, compared to $9000 for the KTM. For one, the shocks on the Outlaw are not that far behind the KTM's. The rear shock is the same as all sponsored Fox racers, and many have raced full years on them. It would cost me $300 for the rezzie shocks for the front. Both quads would need to be built to the rider, so both would do a awesome job. The front a-arms can be had by Rath for about $800 to match the KTM's. Rath also has the anti-vibe kit for about $160 to match KTM. The rear axle on both are chromoly, but to get the same adjustment, Rath has the XC hubs for about $190. The air filter right now deosn't seem to be a issue for the Outlaw as it has the same stock HP as the KTM. Both will need nerfs, and Pro pegs nerfs are not much more then reg nerfs, so the pegs isn't big. There both KTM525 engines, so service will be the same. Yes the nuts and bolts are better on the KTM, but it isn't a deal breaker. The tether is stock on the KTM, but IMHO not in the best spot. The Outlaw is pre-wired, so the tether can be put on the bars where it's out of harms way. That is $30. So you add all that up and it's $1500, so it gives me another $900 to spend. Plus, when I sell and get another, all these will go on the next one, so it won't cost me any more then the quad and parts that are worn. Can't take any off the KTM, so to buy another will cost another $9000. Like I've said before, the KTM is a solid quad. And it was between the 2 to get. But once you sit and fiqure prices, IMHO I can make the Outlaw as good or better for a bit less $$.

GE4x4
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh, one last thing, I also got a 2 year warrenty with that price compared to the 30 day with the KTM. Yes the KTM is a nice quad, but dealer support and very little warrenty for a 1st year quad will turn people away, especially with a $9000 price tag.

GE4x4
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM

One more. What make you think a 4 piston caliper is better then a 2 piston, just because it has 4. Both will lock the front wheels in a hurry. What bushing are you taliking about that the Outlaw has over the KTM bearings?

eerhard09
01-09-2008, 05:00 PM
THis guy is the stereotypical KTM owner. Ther $hit doesn't stink and everyone is beneath them!

01-09-2008, 05:22 PM
and who says i didnt get my ktm for 8500 now that being said u have to look at the bearings and steering stem ball joints tie rods the almost 30 lb wheight difference between the 525 the better air intake system better header and slip on and the quality of the machine i know from my predator that every bearing bushing and tie rod ends are **** not to mention the ****ty steering stem so tto get you near the ktm u would be out alot more money and time and u are still careing a name with a bad rep and dont say thats just the predator cause i now people with the irs that are always haveing problems with the same thing not to mention the ktm is so much better looking i would take the yfz over the polaris after owning one

GE4x4
01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Were talking Outlaw, not Pred. 2nd, if the KTM has a better air intake and exhaust, then why does it have the same HP as the Outlaw??? Just under 39hp at the wheels. So that blows that theary. You show me one guy or post who is having issues with there steering stem that has the 525. You say all the guys you know, please tell all there issue. If there were they would be all over the forums. Show me one post in all forums of guys having issues with there Outlaw tie rods and ends. And your dreaming if you think the KTM looks better.

cmpearce
01-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by eerhard09
THis guy is the stereotypical KTM owner. Ther $hit doesn't stink and everyone is beneath them! hey i own a ktm 250exc dirt bike.and i don't think everyone is beneath me ,just people that don't ride a KTM.....my 2005 tld predator(ktm orange) has been very reliable ,no more and no less problems than on my old honda.....this thread is very amusing

outlaw450mxr
01-09-2008, 07:45 PM
haha yea you guys are funnyy

eerhard09
01-10-2008, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by cmpearce
hey i own a ktm 250exc dirt bike.and i don't think everyone is beneath me ,just people that don't ride a KTM.....my 2005 tld predator(ktm orange) has been very reliable ,no more and no less problems than on my old honda.....this thread is very amusing

Not all KTM riders are that way, but this is the type of KTM guy who carries the stereotype for you guys! Hey, if I were a two wheel rider, you cold bet I would be on a KTM!

01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
hmmm why is there no horse power difference MEBE BECAUSE THE JETTING IS SO ***ED UP and u see the horse power diff wen both of there baffles are removed and they are both jetted correctly with the snorkel intake removed then ull see the horse power diff

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Good grief!!!

This is like watching cousins fighting on Jerry Springer over who get's custody of their kid!!!

It all starts with a question about exhaust and ends up a free for all....

So let's get the tally, Polaris get's motors from KTM in exchange for some help to fast track their R&D.

I like KTM, but they took a front end design that is closer to 1980's Quadracer than state of the art. From what I have seen, the rear suspension is very similar to the Outlaw as well.

The point is, you'll always get someone that says their toy is better, if their facts are right or wrong and you can chase your tail forever trying to win the fight.

Just look that the most recent shootout, KTM, Can-Am and Polaris...who would have thought that would happen?

Me I am a Can-Am guy who would have no problem getting a KTM and now even a Polaris!!!

That's progress fellas!!

TPR

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 11:54 AM
BTW, KTM 525xc 696, spelling and grammar go a long way in life. Remember while you are young you don't think these things are important, since you plan to be a world class ATV racer you should have no worries as you'll be a millionaire and retire at 25.....Oh wait, that won't happen because the money isn't there and actually being a dominant pro is very difficult. So yeah, you may need to improve those skills for your post racing carreer.

And your "Sponsor" being someone's mom paying you? Need to grow up a bit..

Besides if you want to insult people you need a bit more ammo...I mean from what we here have all heard is that your mom's nickname is "Dollar Bill" Why is that? Well, like a dollar bill, we don't know where she's been, but it's a good bet thousands of people have had their hands all over her.....

:D

TPR

01-10-2008, 12:57 PM
LOL OK Batman look at ur name ThePhantomRider COOL wat r u 10 that was a real original line let me trry one your moms like a brick she gets laid by mexicans haha real cool you ****ing moron :huh

01-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Ok if u wanna end this just state the horse power of the ktm engine at crank and at wheels

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 01:05 PM
There you go sunshine, now you're playin some ball!!

As for ole TPR, I've been around for years, my legend spans across many acres of the internet, I have earned my stripes on ATV forums and have been proven right on new model releases and specifications on those models, that it actually has gotten quite bland.

I say, enjoy your KTM, it's a nice machine...but you should really go back outside and play in the street and let the adults have their conversation as this whole mess stemmed from your need to be a wise guy. Hmmmm, I guess with maturity, one is able to make solid statements towards another without the veiled references of curse words.

Besides, I am afraid the best part of you dribbled down your momma's leg.....

TPR

01-10-2008, 02:36 PM
ok i guess cant argue with an expert internet browser who is 50 years old and very mature and bery knowledgeable wat was i thinking how can i argue with some one who knows every thing and spends all day every day browsing the internet and shareing his wonderous knowledge of quads and he doesnt even have one how do u do it u really deserve a trophy for this u spend all day every day on the internet o man how do u do it mebe someday u should take a break from this and get a life and u definatly deserve a trophy for this:: As for ole TPR, I've been around for years, my legend spans across many acres of the internet, I have earned my stripes on ATV forums and have been proven right on new model releases and specifications on those models, that it actually has gotten quite bland.

And every one dont forget tho tank ole TPR for devoting his life to the internet and shareing his great info

well this being said thank you YOUR A ****ing LOSER
:blah:

Icanam
01-10-2008, 02:39 PM
If I were a moderator, I would ban you at this point for not using any periods after your poorly-written sentences. Let alone for using profanity.

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 02:58 PM
LMAO, naah he doesn't need to be banned. He appropriately disguises his profanities with asterisks, and at the very least he is consistent as most of his posts have at least one.

As far as being 50, man that is harsh, I got a ways to go to get there. I am simply a hard working man, who, while making enough money to live comfortably, have time to not only add credible, informative and even entertaining content to the sport of ATV's, but can also take the time to educate the proper use of a punctuation and spelling to one of our younger, educationally deprived patrons.

Now my friend, a period is more than that time of month in which a woman is less than agreeable and generally not much fun to be around, (You'll learn this as you grow up and experience life) no it's a punctuation tool that will allow the average, educated person to follow along and understand not only your message, but also to be used in multiples in order to create a dramatic pause...... See? Oh, that is a question mark, and that is a comma. That last sentence is actually a sentence fragment, not somthing you are used to seeing as you rant and rave and give people that ask legitimate questions a hard time when simply ignoring their post or at least posting somthing helpful would have been just as easy......Whew, now that run-on sentence should be more to your liking.

Well, I have to go back to work, so you go on and finish your Algebra 1 and please, don't ignore your English teacher. They really do work hard for not enough pay only to have you take out a large cleaver and butcher our language.

TPR

01-10-2008, 03:13 PM
lol making fun of me for my spelling and puncuation as i said get a life y waste the time to write out full words and puncuation

pred174
01-10-2008, 03:19 PM
ktm 525xc 696 just take it easy, just go throw some road cones out in the street and do a couple laps and chill out. Plus your hogging computer from your mom and i am waiting for her web cam show to come on....:blah:

01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
o COOL your a ****ing fool your moms shows on right now if any one wants to see his mom in action go to cumsluts.com

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Mmmm that last one may get a ban, I suggest you remove that website reference before the mods hit the easy button and drop ya.

Besides, I should know better than to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

That being said, I finally realized.......

pred174
01-10-2008, 04:15 PM
ktm 525xc 696 do u need a hug

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 04:21 PM
So anyway, what is the best exhaust for the Outlaw anyway?

My buddy has one and would like to know as well.

TPR

01-10-2008, 04:30 PM
ok cant do anything now u posted a picture on here unfortunatly i dont spend my life on the computer so i ues i loose

And do u need a cock in ur mouth cause im sure TPR is more then ready to help u with that

01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
ok i guess cant argue with an expert internet browser who is 50 years old and very mature and bery knowledgeable wat was i thinking how can i argue with some one who knows every thing and spends all day every day browsing the internet and shareing his wonderous knowledge of quads and he doesnt even have one how do u do it u really deserve a trophy for this u spend all day every day on the internet o man how do u do it mebe someday u should take a break from this and get a life and u definatly deserve a trophy for this:: As for ole TPR, I've been around for years, my legend spans across many acres of the internet, I have earned my stripes on ATV forums and have been proven right on new model releases and specifications on those models, that it actually has gotten quite bland.

And every one dont forget tho tank ole TPR for devoting his life to the internet and shareing his great info

well this being said thank you YOUR A ****ing LOSER

Finnally figured out wat TPR stands for... The Petifile Rapist

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Okeee dokee. Soreee that I wuz naught abel to writ inn legeble inglish langwidge 4 U so I will sae guud nyte and take kare! Oops their I goe agin uzing punktuaton soree abowt that.

TPR

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 04:39 PM
LOL how can someone get offended by someone who can't even spell?

It' just makes for funny banter. You're like the fat kid on the see saw, no matter how hard you try, you can't even get your butt off the ground.

Had I only been able to meet your father all those years ago, I'd have given him advice that would have been sooo worthwile for society.....simple really, only two words: PULL OUT!!!!

TPR

01-10-2008, 04:41 PM
LOL ur still thinking about wat u should say huh ill let u keep thinkin okee iee hoppee u coem up wite sumtin suun u ****ing ***et

01-10-2008, 04:44 PM
so your saying u would watch them go at it then say pull it out thats pretty cool i guess if u like that stuff

ThePhantomRider
01-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Well after exhaustive research, I have decided that I need to exit this conversation as what I found was quite disturbing. Everyone else will agree this explains everything.....

KTM 525xc's family tree....

01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
wat the **** have u finnaly relized u have no life mebe now u will get a quad instead of obsessing over them on the internet

01-10-2008, 05:09 PM
wat the **** have u finnaly relized u have no life mebe now u will get a quad instead of obsessing over them on the internet

john sorrentino