PDA

View Full Version : TCS merges with race tech!

honda300EXtreme
12-29-2007, 09:21 PM
dont have alot of info on it,, and i dont know if its been posted but i just got an email saying that the two company merged,,,

this could be interesting

if i find anything out ill be sure to post

honda300EXtreme
12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
heres what the email said,, nothing specific really but

"Race Tech's motorcycle suspension knowledge, experience, research and development technologies are a product of mechanical engineering and applied sciences. With its focus on motorcycle suspension applications, Race Tech has become the industry leader in suspension advancements and tuning.

Race Tech's owner and chief engineer is Paul Thede. Paul's background includes a degree in Mechanical Engineering, 39 years on motorcycles, professional motocross racer, and he is a published author and teacher. He has become a "professor" of sorts amongst suspension technicians. In fact, many of Race Tech's protégés have acquired positions at top-level motorsports race teams and suspension manufacturing companies.

Race Tech's mission statement sums it up: To set the standards for outstanding service to customers and personnel alike. To provide state-of-the-art suspension products, education and technical support."

For the ATV suspension industry this will be a huge step in the right direction. Now backed by an international company with deep resources, the TCS staff will be able to focus in on ATV suspension unlike ever before. Race Tech brings decades of knowledge to the table about suspension and will combine with the great customer service and vast ATV knowledge of TCS to produce a far superior product for all customers.

Look for great things to come in the next few months from RACE TECH. New shock systems, updated rebuild / conversion kits, and an expanded product line to include all ATV models. The list is endless, be sure to check back soon to see what is new with Race Tech Suspensions.

riverhonda
12-29-2007, 10:20 PM
very cool lets see what happens in 08 with race tech

honda300EXtreme
12-29-2007, 10:30 PM
yea i cant wait to see what they come up with because both companys know their stuff

F-16Guy
12-30-2007, 05:16 PM
That's awesome. I just e-mailed Race Tech a while back and asked if they were going to offer the gold valve kit for sport/racing quad front and rear shocks. The kits come with everthing you need to revalve your shock(s) including a detailed instructional video. I would love to do my own stuff, but it isn't something I'd try unless I had a kit like that to help me through it.

Toadz400
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
That's awesome! So is TCS still going to be around or are they taking on the Race Tech name?

Colby@C&DRacing
12-31-2007, 09:17 AM
The new products will be sold under the race tech name. This merge should bring many new and exciting products. Customers can expect the same personal service and knowledgeable staff that they have been accustom to with TCS.

300EXrider356
12-31-2007, 11:16 AM
When will we be able to purchase some of their products?

Colby@C&DRacing
12-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Should be this week and as always we carry the TCS/Race Tech products.