PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Giants Game

jesseweaver
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
if youre not watching the game you should be. its close and the giants are up now but im gonna give it to the pats. ive never seen a team that good.

kawiefan
12-29-2007, 08:08 PM
you can bet im watching it. there still up 28-16. ive always hated the pats. even more now after the cheating incidient

gncc025
12-29-2007, 08:09 PM
GO GIANTS!

HtFoxChick
12-29-2007, 09:29 PM
I so wanted the Giants to win!!!:( But I gotta give it to Brady, he's good. Real good.

honda4life72
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
pats suck , i hope they get beat in the playoffs:mad:

450rJam
12-29-2007, 10:05 PM
patriots pull it out 38/35

now if they can keep it up in the play-offs
(im tired of the old 72 dolphins arrogants.....it was only 13 games)

geeeeeeeez

imo..............dallas or indy will be the only ones who can rain on their parade now

gncc025
12-29-2007, 11:01 PM
the giants blew that game. they had a nice lead with not too long left to go and just let the pats come back. seeing r.moss drop a wide open ball like that then the next play catch it for a TD just burnt my *** lol

<DRS>GPF
12-30-2007, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by honda4life72

agreed.. they should put an asterisk by their name in the record books. after all, cheating is cheating..

jherbie28
12-30-2007, 07:29 AM
go steelers:macho :devil:

Ruby Soho
12-30-2007, 07:46 AM
i don't really hate the patriots, but i hate how every commentator and sports guy makes them out to be a god-like team. they are good i will give them that, but they are beatable.

the colts could have beat them (they even had a team with many players injured at the time) the score was only like a 3 point win..

the eagles, who aren't that good could have beat them if they held there game

the ravens, and the giants could have beat them.

plus they didnt play that many hard teams this season if you look at it.

sometimes i think the ref's like the patriots more than the opposing team aswell:rolleyes:

wvspeedfreak
12-30-2007, 07:50 AM
The game went as I expected it to go but not how I hoped it would go :ermm: Looking forward to the Skins/Cowboys game today.Go Skins :D

Rulz
12-30-2007, 08:01 AM
And to think, some on this forum preferred to watch guys wrestle in a cage and elbow one another in the head!!

That game last night was probably the most spirited NFL game I've ever seen. For a game that was essentially meaningless, it had as much on the line as any super bowl ever played - outstanding football game!

kawiefan
12-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
go steelers:macho :devil:
amen. looking for #6

troyleepred719
12-30-2007, 09:00 AM
dont mean to hurt feelings, but romo, and my cowboys are gonna do more than rain on parades...see u boys at the superbowl...

HtFoxChick
12-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Rulz

That game last night was probably the most spirited NFL game I've ever seen. For a game that was essentially meaningless, it had as much on the line as any super bowl ever played - outstanding football game!

I so agree!!! The Giants played their hearts out and had the Patriots stunned!!! Maybe, the Colts will do some damage!

No offense to you, but I hate watching the Cowboys!!!:rolleyes: But then again, I could be watching the Vikings.:ermm:

Giz400ex
12-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
The game went as I expected it to go but not how I hoped it would go :ermm: Looking forward to the Skins/Cowboys game today.Go Skins :D Yeah, I hope they win but not to get eliminated in the first round though.

troyleepred719
12-30-2007, 02:59 PM
i used to like pats, until they started cheating. used to like eagles, watched mcnabb in college, dont like them so much due to im white, and he hates white people, as hes stated, i like the cowboys and steelers mostly, but any one but the pats are good for me ;)

07250ex
12-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72

yeah thats why there the best team in football .. idiot

07250ex
12-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
agreed.. they should put an asterisk by their name in the record books. after all, cheating is cheating..

every team cheats the pats just got caught

450rJam
12-30-2007, 03:53 PM
exactly, and imo the game had alot riding on it..............

who won the superbowl 4 years ago ? (tampa)
not many have it on the top of their tongue, but the 72 dolphins ?
and now the 07 pats will be remembered more than the champion of this year..............

there is a championship team every year...................
no team had ever gone 16-0

love them or hate them, the sheet....................
superbowl champs 02,04,05, and solid shot at 07
need more proof than that ?
the record for the last 5 years (reg, season) 66-14

2003 14-2
2004 14-2
2005 10-6
2006 12-4
2007 16-0

just my opinion

oh yeah, ufc also kicks arse

jesseweaver
12-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
dont mean to hurt feelings, but romo, and my cowboys are gonna do more than rain on parades...see u boys at the superbowl...

just like last year right? hahaha oh yea he couldnt hold on to a snap. come on, you could probably even do that. quit kidding yourself

Giz400ex
12-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
dont mean to hurt feelings, but romo, and my cowboys are gonna do more than rain on parades...see u boys at the superbowl... I wouldn't go to far, the way they played against the Skins was not SB material at all. The only rain you'll see if from there eyeballs because they might blow it again this year. Mr. Wade Phillips has yet won a playoff game in his career and I'm not being sarcastic but for the 1st 3 quarters your 1st string was out there and looked worse than the Dolphins. Trust me, there 1 team I wouldn't mind representing the NFC but not if there gonna play like that. A note: they did break a record yesterday, lowest rushing yards in a game was 8 vs the Saints, the Skins helped them break that record and held them to, 1 yard all game:D

Rulz
12-31-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I wouldn't go to far, the way they played against the Skins was not SB material at all. The only rain you'll see if from there eyeballs because they might blow it again this year. Mr. Wade Phillips has yet won a playoff game in his career and I'm not being sarcastic but for the 1st 3 quarters your 1st string was out there and looked worse than the Dolphins. Trust me, there 1 team I wouldn't mind representing the NFC but not if there gonna play like that. A note: they did break a record yesterday, lowest rushing yards in a game was 8 vs the Saints, the Skins helped them break that record and held them to, 1 yard all game:D

Motivation means everything in sports, including the NFL. The Cowboys had absolutely nothing to play for yesterday, in some respects this game yesterday for the Skins was probably the most important game they have ever played in, and I'm basing that on having to win to get into the playoffs and winning for their fallen warrior Sean Taylor. If the Skins take care of business in Seattle, and that is a big if, we'll see who comes out on top in Big D in two weeks!

Oh, and I don't think the Cowboys lost to the Pats by anything close to the 52-7 score that the Skins did!!! Since you were discussing how horrible the Cowboys played yesterday, just thought I'd jolt you back to that impressive outing the Skins had!

Hell I thought I was watching an OU game from the Barry Switzer days, "Let's hang half a hundred on em today boys"!!! LMFAO!!

rwhitaker04
12-31-2007, 09:14 AM
the ravens did beat the pats....only coaches and players can call timeouts..NOT DEFENSIVE CORD....ravens were ripped off..colts damn near won minus Marvin Harrison...but in a couple of weeks it will all change...Colts are gonna be back to back superbowl champions..

Ruby Soho
12-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by rwhitaker04
the ravens did beat the pats....only coaches and players can call timeouts..NOT DEFENSIVE CORD....ravens were ripped off..colts damn near won minus Marvin Harrison...but in a couple of weeks it will all change...Colts are gonna be back to back superbowl champions..

agreed.

there are so many bad calls now a days its not even funny, you watch there will be a bad call on one team, and then later in the 2nd half one on the other team to even it out.

and plus, the patriots aren't so good where they are unbeatable because look at the scores, the first few (easy) games they blew away the teams, but every game they won against other great teams it was only by 3 or a small amount of points, no butt kicking but most of the time bad calls and dumb mistakes made the patriots win:mad:

Giz400ex
12-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Rulz
Motivation means everything in sports, including the NFL. The Cowboys had absolutely nothing to play for yesterday, in some respects this game yesterday for the Skins was probably the most important game they have ever played in, and I'm basing that on having to win to get into the playoffs and winning for their fallen warrior Sean Taylor. If the Skins take care of business in Seattle, and that is a big if, we'll see who comes out on top in Big D in two weeks!

Oh, and I don't think the Cowboys lost to the Pats by anything close to the 52-7 score that the Skins did!!! Since you were discussing how horrible the Cowboys played yesterday, just thought I'd jolt you back to that impressive outing the Skins had!

Hell I thought I was watching an OU game from the Barry Switzer days, "Let's hang half a hundred on em today boys"!!! LMFAO!! If they had there 2nd string in I would believe you but you forgot 1 word "momentum" which can certainly alter a team play. I don't think Romo was in for 3 quarters for some fun on Sunday granted that chance that he might get hurt and sideline him for the rest of season, or Barber and the rest of there potent offense.
If thats what it was "jolt me back", As for someone that might know something about the NFL. Teams play other teams differently and outcomes may differ. Thats what schemes, plans of attack ect... mean. I'm not blowing up my Skins to be the team to beat. I wasn't even planning on the Skins winning and going to playoffs. I even went against them figuring (Cowboys) would cover a 9.5 point spread. But again, if they play the same way they played sunday in 2 weeks, bye bye! If I was a Cowboys fan, I would be kinda nervous when it comes game time in 2 weeks. I hope there's rematch:D

rwhitaker04
12-31-2007, 01:27 PM
plus randy moss pushes off everytime he catches the ball..and theres never offensive pass interference...which is bull****...take away moss..and watch the pats dwindle away as 16-0 NOBODY's wait til indy goes to foxboro...i hope bob sanders wakes up randy moss in the first quarter...only be missing 2 defensive starters in the playoffs..and we been winning without them...like i said..INDIANAPOLIS COLTS BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS...and for cowboy fans..i feel bad for you..cause tony romo isnt a star qb..id take brett farve and the packers over the young but very well talented cowboys..but sorry experience is a huge thing in the NFL....

450rJam
12-31-2007, 03:58 PM
you guys are all selling the pats short

yes they won some freak lucky games, but with the parity in the nfl it takes skill and luck (alot of luck to get to 16-0)

it is so hard to get up for each and every game, and on any given day any team can produce an upset, its what makes the miami fans still tune in (poor guys)

hack on them for cheating, hack on moss and his push off's but over all you cant deny them credit for getting it done

rwhitaker04
12-31-2007, 04:14 PM
well if you cheat u should win..or whats the point in cheating???and the pats played what 10 teams under .500...congrats..i bet it would be a different story if the pats played the top 16 teams in the NFL thats an accomplishment...not beating the ny jets and miami dolphins twice.....very good...and the 7-9 buffalo bills..wow..hats off to them...put them in a good division..the south 4th place was better then the east 2nd place..but only time will tell

450rJam
12-31-2007, 05:45 PM
yeah they beat some lame teams, but they also beat the

chargers 38-14
bengals 34-13 @ cin
cowboys 48-27@ dal
colts 24-20@ ind
stealers 34-13

not the hardest schedual in the nfl but come on !!!

to beat indy in indy ? to hold cincy to 13 ? to go into dallas and hang 48 on them ?

what would it take to impress you ?
tripple digit blow outs in every game ?

im not a pats fan but they have earned the respect of millions

oh and they won 3 out of 4 super bowls with out moss

so many teams send scouts to games of their next opponent to try to steal signals, they mic defenses to catch audibles to plays
(miami did this with zack thomas vs pats and smoked the pats 21-0 with 4 sacks)

rwhitaker04
12-31-2007, 10:21 PM
ya but cinci? who are they this year..NOBODY...chargers..i give them that...pittsburgh is nobody but in an easy division....beat indy at indy w/ no Harrison..and by only 3 points..cowboys..are nobody just check out the NFC...all weak teams besides the packers and cowboys..and cowboys got beat by eagles....im saying.take away moss..take away 9 defensive starters..BET they dont go 13-3 which is really 14-2 but colts sat out players in last game....and the pats have refs on their side...just wait 4 weeks..
indy and pats...at foxboro is gonna be a hayday for peyton to marvin..get used to that

MANNING TO HARRISON TOUCHDOWN....

bwamos
01-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by rwhitaker04
im saying.take away moss..take away 9 defensive starters..BET they dont go 13-3

Take away Manning and 9 Offensive Linemen and I bet the Colts wouldn't go 13-3 either....

Of course they wouldn't. It wouldn't be the same team. I don't understand how that would be a valid argument.

I like both the colts and the patriots. 2 of the best teams to ever play football.

I'm from KC. IMHO good old boy Carl Peterson needs the boot. But that is a whole different story for another day, lol.

450rJam
01-02-2008, 03:49 PM
I live outside kansas city and follow the sad chiefs also..............

It is time for "king carl" to go

he aint got what it takes, (not sure herm can get it done either)

worst season I can remember, and now they are raising the ticket prices ???????????????

I will go when I get free tickets, but thats it

rwhitaker04
01-02-2008, 08:39 PM
im sayin the colts had their fair share of troubles this season and still went 13-3 which would have been 14-2 but u know the last game..might as well rest them...and they still almost beat the 1st team Titans...but anyways..ya KC whew i feel bad for you there...larry johnson was productive this year..what he have 800 yards?